Masters Of Rogue Chaos - Victors Of Athens !

DeletedUser

You fought hard , good job MorC as you guys are awesome players with a great leader

Anybody from this world leaving Athens , or will the party still go on till all 7 wonders are completed !? :D

DeletedUser25249

Im staying but it wont be for a crown, i just enjoy the fight with triads...so in the words of ronnie 'see you at the end of my spears' :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This only took us about 20 days to complete. i remember joining just a few hours before the WW era began, Grepostats says:
july 19th 19:07:19
Anyone got the timestamp for the 4th wonder?

DeletedUser

You only have 3 wonders completed >:)

You have 3 wonders on lvl 10 and another on lvl 9

DeletedUser

First of all MORC did amazing job of completing 4 WW, I think it was best alliance on this server (granted I thought it will be the same as NN, but I was proved wrong), no one else was even close and I felt that every other enemy just wasn't good enough. Unfortunately Triad and BOB had to merge for some unknown reason at least to me, I think these guys just lost their balls somewhere in the process. Who would merge with Triad? This alliance is no fun in my opinion they have s...ty leadership, don't plan anything fun except attacking players who are offline or inactive (desperately looking at grepointel probably every day), or players who are banned (well because they couldn't do anything against these players at all while they are playing and then they reported them, what the word comes to my mind: P.....S). What else? Another thing they do well is complaining about how mods are unfair to them, I felt that I have to open up my own business: Tissue nukes and instead of sending any real attacks, just export my product to them. After all that who in the right mind would respect you, just quit grepo and never play this game again, you are pathetic. Athens was my first world, I am glad that I met great players and good people here and I appreciate it a lot! I learned how to play and how not to play this game, thank you all for that.

DeletedUser23542

You should play the game Fara, however you see fit. I for one respect your skills as a player on grepolis. This is a game, and though it's understandable that you have felings about something you devote time and effort into. This is starting to look really silly tbh.

Who is the best alliance is offcourse up to each individual, as all players have ahd different experiences wherever they have played. But when it comes down to building Wonders, there is no doubt MORC is awesome LOL. Just plain selfexplanatory stuff really.

I give my upmost respect for MORC's dedication for winning world Athens. We all thought)and don't u deny it) that there was several alliances that could be in the running. But during WW era....MORC was pulling away and we all saw it.

Now let's lay this -....-to rest and enjoy 1 of the best servers(so i heard atleast) Grepolis has provided sofar. There is still a few battles to be fought for the not so feinted harted(did i spell that correct :p)

And to all a goodnight
Your neighbourhood Reefer

DeletedUser

First of all MORC did amazing job of completing 4 WW, I think it was best alliance on this server (granted I thought it will be the same as NN, but I was proved wrong), no one else was even close and I felt that every other enemy just wasn't good enough. Unfortunately Triad and BOB had to merge for some unknown reason at least to me, I think these guys just lost their balls somewhere in the process. Who would merge with Triad? This alliance is no fun in my opinion they have s...ty leadership, don't plan anything fun except attacking players who are offline or inactive (desperately looking at grepointel probably every day), or players who are banned (well because they couldn't do anything against these players at all while they are playing and then they reported them, what the word comes to my mind: P.....S). What else? Another thing they do well is complaining about how mods are unfair to them, I felt that I have to open up my own business: Tissue nukes and instead of sending any real attacks, just export my product to them. After all that who in the right mind would respect you, just quit grepo and never play this game again, you are pathetic. Athens was my first world, I am glad that I met great players and good people here and I appreciate it a lot! I learned how to play and how not to play this game, thank you all for that.

TALK TALK TALK , blahblahblah , do i have to explain it anymore , you are a good player but you certainly do talk a lot of trash on the grepo forums , i really don't like your tone because you never have anything good to say , i congratulated them to their victory and you still sit here on your computer and write this long sentence listening to yourself nodding back and forth checking your spelling and for what ? to prove opinion , yes opinion , i choose not to quit , maybe you should as we do not need any more players with bad attitudes , congratulations Morc once again

Legend

DeletedUser

TALK TALK TALK , blahblahblah , do i have to explain it anymore , you are a good player but you certainly do talk a lot of trash on the grepo forums , i really don't like your tone because you never have anything good to say , i congratulated them to their victory and you still sit here on your computer and write this long sentence listening to yourself nodding back and forth checking your spelling and for what ? to prove opinion , yes opinion , i choose not to quit , maybe you should as we do not need any more players with bad attitudes , congratulations Morc once again

Legend

How much do you talk dude? please let your actions speak. And, if you are still under impression that MORC had Only 3 wonders raised to LVL 10.. then you need to grow up. or got to be little more active to know the scenario.

DeletedUser22708

Legend

Legend, you're the one talking trash and utter nonsense on these ext forum. ''You only have 3 wonders completed >

You have 3 wonders on lvl 10 and another on lvl 9'', who gives a damn, we still won this world, didn't we? Now if you have something meaningful to say, then say it but if it's just like most of your posts, then stay off of this forum. Fara has proven himself a worthy player in game and on this forum, he says what we're all thinking and it's based on good facts. Now either proof yourself in game and come back or just keep your mouth closed.

DeletedUser22708

There is still a few battles to be fought for the not so feinted harted(did i spell that correct :p)

And to all a goodnight
Your neighbourhood Reefer
Almost ronnie ;) either ''For the not so fainthearted'' or ''not for the faint of heart'' :)

DeletedUser

well athens has turned from a WW race into an inactive taking race and that's something i don't like. nothing is better than 2 or more guys ready to cut each others down, but unfortunately i'm the only one swinging the sword because i don't remember how does the incoming attack icon look like. forced me to edit my profile :)

DeletedUser23542

Fara has proven himself a worthy player in game and on this forum, he says what we're all thinking and it's based on good facts. Now either proof yourself in game and come back or just keep your mouth closed.

Im here.........I just don't think i should air all the dirty laundry of Athens on the forums hanging people out trying to get peeps banned and whatnot. Total ..... Fill in the blanks lol

I try to give praize to you all. And all i find is BS about myself and triad on forums..utter bs

And legend, Grow UP gdmnit. Morc won th server fair and square

You 2 Fara, grow up. the list goes on and on

DeletedUser

Love this, finally external forum is alive. Ronnie you haven't been banned, haven't you? So don't label me as you did, I might trash talk a lot and express my opinion sometimes in ugly way, but I always was an honest player. Now think what would happen to Triad if I decide to stay and be spy for MORC? I don't think that the word "rat" describes who I am, but again everyone has different thoughts and ideas.

DeletedUser

And Legend I think I can say whatever I want here. If you don't like my attitude or tone it is your problem, not mine.

DeletedUser

A big congrates to MoRC on winning the WW :)

Whilst always to far from SunTzu to be either friend or foe, when it came to building those WW your progress was exceptional, well done to all involved and enjoy your victory.

To those less than gracious in victory, don't forget it wasn't for the war SunTzu, Triad, BoB & The Scorpions waged against NN, those original MoRC 1, MoRC 2 & MoRC 3 (so much for the alliance cap i guess...) members would still all be wearing NN tutu's and prancing about except when getting dirty knees serving the Masters....enough said, just don't want you to forget who saved you ;)

And farabdul, on a personal note, how your 7 weeks with MoRC makes you think you're entitled to gloat as if you actively contributed to MoRC's victory (resultant of many many months of hard work by others) on any substantial level, just makes me laugh at you even more than I'm accustomed to, which in itself is truly amazing. Dude, you've deserted and jumped ship on 9 alliances in 10 months of this server, and you sit there criticising those who have been in one Alliance from start to finish (the way real players play the game, maybe even 2 or 3 alliances allowing for exploration or an ally merger, but 10???lol)? As opposed to your musical chairs strategy played to the symphony of multiple desertions, and yet you profess to know how this game should be played? LOL..... I actually do pity you, and hope one day you get the help you obviously need before it's to late, which i fear it may already be, cos you truly are just sad buddy, you truly are just a sad & bitter & resentful sick lil dude.

See you all should our paths cross in the next server :)

DeletedUser

Whoopsie, and most important of all...........

孙子万岁!(Sunzi Wansui!) Long live SunTzu!