Masters Of Rogue Chaos - Victors Of Athens !

DeletedUser

Digi and fara , the voice of MorC

Haha first , digi , i can say whatever i want , just like fara said and when you say that he speaks what all we are thinking , your wrong again , fara , for you i don't really have a problem with since your words don't affect me , and ronnie , i don't really know what i said to make you upset with me , like i said, i congratulated them on it and the part where i said that they have 3 , was a inside joke for all of you

DeletedUser25249

guys guys guys, stop arguing in every bloody thread we have...GET BACK ON TOPIC

DeletedUser23542

Why should i be banned ?? i never did anything wrong.

And a rat is what you are. Non the less a brilliant grepolis player

DeletedUser

WOW Gumbi is speaking, unfortunately you are the saddest fella I have ever seen in the game. I have no clue who you are in real life, but looking at what you have responded before I feel bad for you. I bet you are the person who actually cares cliche of letter "L" on your forehead. Nothing else I can say :))

And for that matter Ronnie you seems as you played with me a lot, no you didn't you switch sides as soon as Cobra did and you called me "rat". Really? What else do I have to say, man? Also who did I rat out, please tell me? You know surprisingly out of ex-NN who joined Triad after Cobra did or BOB none of them either attacked or support any sieges on us except yourself and Cobra. Facts remains facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW Gumbi is speaking, unfortunately you are the saddest fella I have ever seen in the game. I have no clue who you are in real life, but looking at what you have responded before I feel bad for you. I bet you are the person who actually cares cliche of letter "L" on your forehead. Nothing else I can say :))

And for that matter Ronnie you seems as you played with me a lot, no you didn't you switch sides as soon as Cobra did and you called me "rat". Really? What else do I have to say, man? Also who did I rat out, please tell me? You know surprisingly out of ex-NN who joined Triad after Cobra did or BOB none of them either attacked or support any sieges on us except yourself and Cobra. Facts remains facts.

Your words are so incredible , i wish i could be like you one day , to grow up and play grepolis and talk all the stuff i want when i switch sides from one alliance to another asking for invites and doing nothing but sit on the grepoforums flaming , i wish you were in my ocean , we could be best friends :D

DeletedUser

[...]

Really? Once again I ask you stop generalizing (remember Morc's wonder down to level 9).

Anyhow, sending thousands of slingers in the current siege makes you pragmatic getting your fare share of BPs frustrating those who sent only biremes. Good game there ;-)

DeletedUser14279

Okay guys, lets all go to one server next. I only wish that i didn't get banned. I would've had a WW crown. Next server that opens, who wants to join it?

DeletedUser

... or you could ask Digital to give you account details of their current inactives.

DeletedUser

If your looking to join a new world, Actium just started up about a week or 2 ago and some of Spartan 300 are there in an alliance. PM if you are interested.

Conquest type: revolt
World speed: 2
Unit speed: 1
Morale: Inactive :)
Alliance limit: 50 (we got 24 so far)

DeletedUser31161

the world is full. what alliance are those spartan 300 in

DeletedUser

morc will lose hes athens world win soon!sorry morc
Sorry, enemigo666, thats wrong, check the Victory Conditions in the Wiki:
Link = Victory_Conditions

- The First prize Winner is given to the alliance that completes 4 Wonders first.
- The Second prize is given to the alliance that later completes 7 Wonders first.

The Grepolis Wiki specifically says "When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world.". (thats MORC)

This victory was announced on the Grepolis public forum here:
Link = Athens-Congratulations-to-the-alliance-Masters-of-Rogue-Chaos

The 7 Wonder award makes no difference to who won Athens world, as is shown by the absence of any announcement by Grepolis for this award.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40752

Yawn. If you were so unbothered, why you been fighting for the last 12 months. you wanted it, you didnt get it. you lost.

DeletedUser23542

Sorry, enemigo666, thats wrong, check the Victory Conditions in the Wiki:
Link = Victory_Conditions

- The First prize Winner is given to the alliance that completes 4 Wonders first.
- The Second prize is given to the alliance that later completes 7 Wonders first.

The Grepolis Wiki specifically says "When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world.". (thats MORC)

This victory was announced on the Grepolis public forum here:
Link = Athens-Congratulations-to-the-alliance-Masters-of-Rogue-Chaos

The 7 Wonder award makes no difference to who won Athens world, as is shown by the absence of any announcement by Grepolis for this award.
:)

No crown for you and yours, after all the trash talk..gotta hurt abit