Masters Of Rogue Chaos - Victors Of Athens !

DeletedUser

When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world!once again how many wws u control at the moment?

DeletedUser

I'd have liked to win the 7 Wonders too, but its just a simple matter of fact ... the "4 Wonder winners" are defined by Grepolis as the World winners, and the "7 Wonder winners" are the Runners up. Dont shoot the messenger, those are the rules !

I'm not aware of any announcement by Grepolis of the 7 Wonder winners !? Thats because the world was already won at 4. Sorry if you didn't realise this !

And you dont lose the award even if you lose the Wonders, which is why many people quit after winning 4.
It doesn't matter how many Wonders you have now ... its who reaches 4 first. When Usain Bolt stopped running at the 100m mark, they dont take away his gold medal if somebody passes him !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not necessarily, Grepolis say they keep a world running while there are at least 300 active players.
If people choose to carry on fighting, then the world continues !
But Triad should not worry, if they lose a Wonder later, they will keep their "7 Wonder" medal, in the same way as MoRC keep their World Winners medal !

DeletedUser22708

When Usain Bolt stopped running at the 100m mark, they dont take away his gold medal if somebody passes him !

haha imagine that, "sorry mate, you shouldn't have stopped running, now give back that medal" haha

DeletedUser22708

I for one would congratulate Triad if they build all 7 and get that crown, no need to talk down on MoRC though, without SunTzu (and anyone else helping you) i'm not sure you guys would have managed it.

DeletedUser

Yep, credit where its due, Triad fought an excellent campaign for the last couple of months to get the 7 Wonder medal.

But 60% of MORC players did quit after the world was won at 4 !

DeletedUser40752

Leo, where does it say winners and runners up? First or second prize? You won one award and we on course to take the other. Makes it a draw a guess.

DeletedUser

Well, if I go to my ingame Profile panel I get this screen, where I can download my Athens Winners diploma, which says "Athens Winner" ! Do members of Triad get anything like this ?
Profile_zps280e75ee.jpg

I can screenshot it if you like !?

But Grepolis posted this too. Do Triad get this ?
AthensWin_zps17d5a8c1.jpg

This isn't sour grapes, its simply the facts ! MORC Won, its not a draw, so Triad are the Runners up.

DeletedUser

my opinion is they should shut world down after winning world!also if world is open then wars r open and also world win should be open too!so im wondering how they declare winner and race goes on?
leonidas if u won then u won and i dont have nothing against it!congrats but at least we gonna get crowns haaa

DeletedUser

I agree ... they should shut the world down after the Victory conditions are achieved !
Then we wouldn't have all these arguments !

Imagine if you thought you had the Crowns, and then 6 months from now a handful of SunTzu players broke your Wonders because most of you had left. You wouldn't be very happy if they claimed your prize !!!

DeletedUser22708

leonidas if u won then u won and i dont have nothing against it!congrats but at least we gonna get crowns haaa
All the players with crowns i've fought so far weren't very skilled most of the time lol

DeletedUser

All the players with crowns i've fought so far weren't very skilled most of the time lol
yeah digi u r right!crown will not make u stronger or skilled!i have seen also those clowns with crowns in our calydon world!loads of them thinks that crown makes u special lol!why im so exited is coz athens was my first world and i started it 2012 feb!

DeletedUser11165

I agree ... they should shut the world down after the Victory conditions are achieved !
Then we wouldn't have all these arguments !

Imagine if you thought you had the Crowns, and then 6 months from now a handful of SunTzu players broke your Wonders because most of you had left. You wouldn't be very happy if they claimed your prize !!!

I actually believe they should change the achievement to either one for all seven or for building 4 and holding them for a certain period then yes end the server with a victor. That would be a more fitting end

DeletedUser

I posted this on another thread, but its also relevant here ... any number of alliances can win the Crowns in Athens !

So my "hypothetical" example above could actually come True ... ie. if SunTzu DID break Triad's 7 Wonders after Triad's players leave, and then complete the 7 Wonders, then they would get the 7 WW Crown prize as well ! And then if MORC did it ... MORC would also get the 7 WW Crowns too ! How many others !? That totally kills any idea that the crowns are in some way better than the World Winners award.

In Epsilon SEVEN alliances have the crowns ! In Rho ELEVEN alliances have the crowns. Not that special then !

At least only one alliance, MORC, will EVER own the Athens World Winners award.

DeletedUser

anyway its still is special 7wws to build its not small thing!that shows how dedicated team still is!

DeletedUser23542

I posted this on another thread, but its also relevant here ... any number of alliances can win the Crowns in Athens !

So my "hypothetical" example above could actually come True ... ie. if SunTzu DID break Triad's 7 Wonders after Triad's players leave, and then complete the 7 Wonders, then they would get the 7 WW Crown prize as well ! And then if MORC did it ... MORC would also get the 7 WW Crowns too ! How many others !? That totally kills any idea that the crowns are in some way better than the World Winners award.

In Epsilon SEVEN alliances have the crowns ! In Rho ELEVEN alliances have the crowns. Not that special then !

At least only one alliance, MORC, will EVER own the Athens World Winners award.

Does it make you feel better loosing all your wonders to "the nr.2 alliance" in athens