Pnp MATED king (of rhe rim)

DeletedUser46108

It was a dark night in Lapithos.
Loud cries for help could be heard from an island far
far north into the great ocean 55.
Rumours started to spread,
had jdc400, the selfproclaimed king of Lapithos fallen?
Just eight days into the world?

Could it be true? You bet it were!
156wwuu.jpg

How did this happen and why so?

I can't wait for BP to end with you and Move on my island.
8ysvvs.jpg

The threats from the now burried newbie had been great,
sadly, it's said that his words were many times greater than his capabilities.
The naive player had overrated his own skills and therefore stood no chance when he was dragged into this military and strategical game.

However the now long gone man kept his word, unfortunately his skills were no match to his courage.
2njwnzc.jpg

33y495j.jpg

When these attacks hit, the king (of the rim) were still asleep dreaming about all the great wonders he was going to build in a couple of months, the eifel tower, Big Ben, the leaning tower of PIXA and so on.
A few hours later he woke up, with no control over his citizens and troops. A revolt was being stirred up and his assitant gave him a clear message sent from Move.

34y91n9.jpg

He rushed, knowing that it could soon be the end, trying to find volunteers to protect his eight days old empire.

At 19:07 server time, Move.'s mighty forces sailed into the harbor of jdc's kingdom.
It was decided, jdc couldn't keep up with Move.'s moves.

mra7lx.jpg

A very fitting message were curved into jdc's gravestone,
2k23dg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26926

You obviously do not want to post the full story as you head the rest of your island helping you and it was far closer than you make out.

Anyway, I am now taking a break from grepolis completely despite my success in Ialysos. I just don't have the time anymore.

DeletedUser33512

You obviously do not want to post the full story as you head the rest of your island helping you and it was far closer than you make out.

Anyway, I am now taking a break from grepolis completely despite my success in Ialysos. I just don't have the time anymore.

Duh, isn't that the point? For "your Islands" to help. Perhaps if yours helped you?

DeletedUser46108

Lol, only one who sent clearings for revolt and CS was myself.
You were just outplayed, the battle were nowhere near close, hence why my teammates didn't have to step up for it.

DeletedUser

Great job.. I wanted to take it, but I didn't have enough time to get all the minor details ready before I could send attacks..:/ too bad I guess

DeletedUser

Must spread reputation before giving it to move again... Can't remember when I did last???

Brilliant PnP, if not slightly scary :s what is to come for everyone else??:0 ;)

DeletedUser

Nice read. +rep

He actually tried this on an old server of mine - Dyme. He bragged and bragged about his alliance, and eventually he was rimmed. 2 weeks into the world. And his founder went straight after xD

DeletedUser44027

Jdc is a funny guy. And not the good kind of funny, either. The annoying kind :(

DeletedUser33530

This is so unfair you guys have the best alliance name to use to screw with people.

DeletedUser20492

Nice! You made all the right Moves and had him in CheckMate in no time (or at least his city, which is FAR more useful for your alliance ;) )

DeletedUser19554

Perfect alliance name. I had a chance to join you guys but decided just not to play that world.

Dumb descion.