mathchew90 proposal

DeletedUser

Anyone important knows, though they won't reveal it. :)

What are the oldest rules? I thought it was simple. Don't cheat, don't break pact, show respect. You've broken two of those rules from what I can recall.

never cheated, never broke a pact, many will remember i had incoming CS from ER when i was green to them in the LD, EOD ER battle group. many of my allies had there CS attacked while they were green too.

@jteale, ive been over our old threads and there is no proof anywhere of me LYING, only lies from a few select players in LD. creghan used to lie in pms. repent got caught out saying they nod had quit and ld had CS in his cities. either a lie or the biggest noob move ever cos nod got CSd by a myrmidon. repent is a very skilled player.

i did nothing but defend my alliance in this forum and defend myself. point out faults in LD like kicking active players under seige(we even took one in because we fel sorry for the guy) i pointed out reasons why AU were being overwhelmed, you can look at old threads entitiled "and AU is done" by noobdog. "AURORA and EXPLORO dumb and dumberer" etc etc. im not being funny but AU never had a chance and we all knew that. there was no need for people to go on about how good they were at beating a tiny little spy ridden alliance that had 1or2 gold players, and to be honest a leader who was to busy in corinth(and made loads of diplomatic mistakes) and another leader who had a ban and then left.

i dont have time to read your essay that you probably took an hour to write.

this is a game, and we are playing at being greek rulers in a mythilogical world. i have played as a normal run of the mill polite and friendly player, mathchew90 is a persona i said it then and i say it now. i have played with people that call there alliance leader king, my liege, his majesty..its a game. the players that were close to me and backed me up will know this. nod knows this. there was always trust issues in AU and i was an idiot to 1or2 members that appeared to me like they werent participating.

i was called a spy and liar with no shred of evidence or even a "sorry bro we thought you were a myrmidon spy" even after jasons MM telling the 250+myrmidons i was there main target.

theres been alot of bullying in delos and none of it came from me. i apologise for slandering some people, but at the end of the day i consider most of them to be nothing but bullies anyway. how many blokes did it take to take old mathchew out.

im sorry but if whats written in bold makes me a bad person then so be it. if i see 3 steroided out blokes in the street beating up a mclovin(example) im gonna interviene, especially if the 3 blokes are boasting about it.

DeletedUser40827

I will join the next new world if it is conquest.

I just want to say something, all those posts were way too long and I honestly am not bothered to read them.

DeletedUser41523

Didn't Jteale just say that you have a tendency of lying Matty boy? ;)

Anyone who does a basic fact check could refer themselves to the forums that have posts of you asking to attack LD. Now my memory isn't stellar but i'm pretty sure you asked to break pact and attack first. Also how would repent be lying? Nod did quit.

Yes and the guy you took in proceeded to lose his towns to us. Why? Because he was probably kicked for being a terrible player. I'll give you that your leader made tons of diplomatic mistakes. Nobody gets tripple teamed by the world and didn't make a mistake. I would think that people went on about it because Aurora was planning to wage war with everyone anyways. They only did it in an underhanded manner and often asked other alliances for help. Even former enemies.

So my question to you is this. Why would you ever defend a team that was so underhanded? Unless of course you were rather underhanded yourself. What leadership can we take from you here? I was in LD, I read the posts that you made, there was nothing defensive about your actions inside your own forums. Your own team told you to can it because you were demoralizing them. Anyone considering on joining this guy be my guest. You'll be handing over your towns to anyone half competent that you land near though.

@Swordsmen- The next world is conquest. Its 3 speed, 3 unit speed, no morale, conquest, 100 alliance cap. 20k player cap.

DeletedUser

show me the post of me asking to attack LD. or any lies please. my own team did not tell me to can it, unless posts in our forum were deleted. one player blocked communicaions with me after i felt like he just wanted to CS internal innacives instead of red dots. another i accused of being a spy wrongly because the said player was so quiet and appeared to be simming while i was being gang raped by LD

i didnt have access to internals until half way through the war. i even had to ask exploro for access for me and nandil. because he still had innactive noobs with council rights.

i had no say in which direction aurora went i was just a simple footsoldier who tried his hardest to annoy his enemies. i was in suicide mode from the start.

i was unaware of the goings on of the leadership m8, and yes exploro and rhaurc were like dictators sometimes, i didnt even know about this hellfire stuff till LD first mentioned it and it is the stupidest thing i ever heard, taking in refugees is my pet hate aswell.

yes these are underhand tactics, why do you think mathchew didnt go to 46 like the others even after exploro repeatedly asked, i went east instead. i was only loyal to a select few players in AU that had become friends, richieup and thadmoria of HORDE. and later to a select few myrmidons.

please stop calling me a liar without evidence. post proof of me lying and i will quit grep forever

DeletedUser

Didn't Jteale just say that you have a tendency of lying Matty boy? ;)
Also how would repent be lying? Nod did quit.

repent said that nod quit and "we have CSs in all of his cities" there wasnt LD CSs in his cities until myrmidons placed one there. later on this was made a joke by him. nodody laughed or found this funny. i still dont see any humor in it at all.

find me somwhere i lied and i can just get out of it by saying it was a joke. i was joking when i called players goldwhores

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

please stop calling me a liar without evidence. post proof of me lying and i will quit grep forever

Didn't you read the advice I gave you? Don't make it so easy on your fellow external forum-goers. 'Tis a shame. For clarification, everything in bold is edited in by me.
---------------​

he [Rhaurc] seemed a bit suicidal anyway because he was sending his LS everywhere in the days leading up to his giving away the account to a memeber of ER.
you [ER] were pacted with the myrms back then though
to say slam nation is extremely innactive is a LIE, another LD LIE that we are all becoming used too.

SLAM NATION IS ACTIVE AND HAS BUILT HIS CITIES AND ATTACKED OUR SEIGES SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO LIE TO ME AND OTHERS.
As I have proven with both forum screenshots and Grepointel (you can find it in the discussions following this^ post you made), Slam was inactive. It was impossible for him to have attacked your sieges.

i shared island with maciver he burned so many units on me.
^Actually, Maciver never did. He handed that city over to me several days after he acquired it, and I only attacked you twice from that city. Once to attempt to break a siege you had on Forseti's city (which you arrogantly named 'forseti's old city' afterwards) on the same island (I was extremely close. I think this is the action which prompted you to write that you 'possibly had respect for JTeale' on your profile when you ragequit). Second time is when I sent a clearing wave, after which Forseti simply took the city back.

inglrious used unbelievable amounts of gold i wish i still had the screencaps of there army building inglrious in paricular
only Jteale sent a disgusting hate filled message
i was joking when i called players goldwhores
^I hope this was a poor attempt at sarcasm.

theres been alot of bullying in delos and none of it came from me.
^I sincerely hope that was another poor attempt at sarcasm. This is ridiculous.

can you try any harder to look like an idiot?? and cmon now repent 90% of your [LD] conquest on AURORA and MYRMIODNS have been on innactive. mkay. face poo rub pot kettle black. sort ya life out LOL
^And you wonder why many players simply dislike you?

Matty, need I continue? If you wish me to do so, I'm sure I can find many more examples. Whether your information source was incorrect, as you sometimes claim, or whether you blatantly lie (when you said Slam attacked your sieges and I sent you a "disgusting hate filled" message for example), they remain lies told by none other than you. Then there are the times when you called the Myrmidons "noble allies", and now you say they were a bunch of noobs. You either lied then or now. Make up your mind. Please remain good on your promise (in other words, don't lie. Again.) and remove yourself from Grepolis forever.

In, as you so nobly state, "fighting" bullies, you have become one yourself. You did not merely "defend my alliance in this forum and defend myself". You took that a lot farther, to the point that people simply gave up on you. Many of your posts have actually been edited by ex-mod Fist of the North Star, as the language you used to describe certain people had strayed far from simply "defend[ing] my alliance".

Just because Grepolis is a game, doesn't mean you can slander other people, bully them, whine about gold users and people who cast lightning bolts on your city. Each and every player should still be treated with a good amount of respect, you have failed doing that often enough. Saying it's just a game is not a good excuse for treating others poorly. Being called a spy and liar without a shred of evidence goes with the reputation, matty.

DeletedUser

you love taking things out of context, in the start of the war LD did take innactives and then PnPed about it like they thought they were spartans. just read the forum.

slam nation was active because he attacked sieges and someone even admitted it was him suiciding his units. i even proved it with the link to grepostats at the time which showed growth, to which you replied that he obviously had an administrator and had queued lots of buildings.

why did you just lie and say maciver ever attacked me from the innactive city he took on my island, if he traded the city to you what do you think he did with his offensive units you mighty genius you, they died against my wall. hahahaha get your facts right.

i think the great innactive conqueror maciver might of knocked over a few plant pots and trampled a bit of my grass before he was slaughtered.

i like the part where you said forseti "simply" took it back from me. we all know that wasnt true. i took it simply off him in one fell swoop with an attacker of the day award as proof. i believe all of those offensive units and CS he was gonna use on me and hey were wiped out in 1-2 hits i think

he on the other hand needed all his friends to gang up on me again, and earthquakes every 3 hours routinely.

you get so angry Jteale you really hate me dont you. maybe its because you know im right, maciver clearly knows cos he hasnt reared his head for a while. my earlier points about us being the 300 spartans and you being the persians must of rang true. thats basically what happened in our conflict.

DeletedUser

ingloriousBgoldwhoreproof.jpg here he is giving out about me burning all his LS like you and i know that i did routinely. guerilla warfare is the only way to beat an enemy far greater in number and in gold

these are the attacks he was famous for View attachment 9637View attachment 9637

DeletedUser

im not here to troll mac. im resisting the urge too. i actually looked forward to your reply.

as we can all see your last conk was of course an internal innactive. no suprise there bro

im sorry but you never impressed me, like we all know... nobody in your alliance or ER at the time ever took any risks. you lot just simmed and bullied and outnumbered. relied on spies and the big gold players. went around with the dirtiest tricks in the book. while nod kissed mathchews behind till the end.

He also kissed Rhauc's amongst many Au members, remember all the private conversations? He also tried to convince N'g Leslie that I thought she was a spy within our own alliance. Yet she was one of our key members. I think he spent more time PM'ing Au members than he did his own members.

Its all part of the game Matt and I learned a lot from Nodcrush and Delos on how to be deceitful and use dirty tactics to destroy an alliance internally. I'd never encountered this before on Grep, so it was something new for me to get my head around. Delos isnt over yet. Dont be suprised if Deboy 1 and EoD end up winning the crown by taking the game to ER and LD - I mean why not? He will have played a blinder from start to finish and the game is about winning the world and having the congrats for doing so. What we do know for absolute certain, is neither ER or LD will win this world - purely because they have both merged..Only EoD remain the sole alliance from the core that is still going along with some of the rim alliances that grew whilst we all fought(we knew this happen anyway). How he plays it out will interesting and I will be watching on. I sure hope he dosnt just jump into ExLD = it would defeat the object of winning under his own banner. If we all wanted to win as a merged alliance, we may as well as all joined as one at the start.

Your right about the risks though - LD had all the best players yet they wimped out and formed a pact with every strong alliance in the core. They were scared of the mass recruiting alliances that rhaurc was chewing through almost single handed. It ruined the world when those 3 entered a pact in my opinion. We should have all gone up against each other instead.

DeletedUser

just because smilidon fatallis is ignoring me i will tell everyone that he is nodcrush new account. he doesnt seem to like deboy1 anymore?

also nodcrushs old account has a permanent ban. pact breaker and a cheater i guess. thats what you get for calling mathchew90 a cheat without a shred of evidence

DeletedUser40827

You never know about delos, more players from DI went to EoD rather than ExLD and CL. EoD merging with ExLD? then that will bring you guys to +150 players and you guys are supposedly against big numbers.

DeletedUser

More players ready to come EOD, but we not interested in that, we need only fighters not farmers. And we also not interested in bringing our friends from other worlds to here for winning alone

DeletedUser

Ld/ER and (E.o.D) have been team mates from the start we will never turn our backs on them. I promised the Leaders that will win this world just like we have had planned since the Start. I do hope L.o.W joins us as well.

DeletedUser43104

More players ready to come EOD, but we not interested in that, we need only fighters not farmers. And we also not interested in bringing our friends from other worlds to here for winning alone

If I brought my friends from another world here this war would be over very quickly. But we arent CL and we dont need them

DeletedUser1405

Come on Mathew, you have lied about Gold use since the start and you are still at it, we all know you are a Gold user, as am i. What is wrong with admitting it.
I will give you your due on One thing though, you were a hard nut to crack, even with the Gold. Both sides struggled to make headway and i personally think we only got through because of sheer numbers and lack of support from your own people.

And it's a joke that an alliance think bringing players in and hiding the in other small alliances will help them win a drawn out war. Look at the numbers.
We play with players that have been around us since we started and don't need to panic recruit players.

DeletedUser

Come on Mathew, you have lied about Gold use since the start and you are still at it, we all know you are a Gold user, as am i. What is wrong with admitting it.
I will give you your due on One thing though, you were a hard nut to crack, even with the Gold. Both sides struggled to make headway and i personally think we only got through because of sheer numbers and lack of support from your own people.

And it's a joke that an alliance think bringing players in and hiding the in other small alliances will help them win a drawn out war. Look at the numbers.
We play with players that have been around us since we started and don't need to panic recruit players.

wish exLD good luck with the world wonders from me :D and EoD aswell ofcourse