Maturity Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey! ima teenager and i play this game :rolleyes:... but ya they just want your head chopped off and you out of this game apparently.
lol I think most of WoK do, but i guess they don't get it yet....I guess they've pondered on how to rim a 90+ town player = Through PvP, black PR, rumors, slander and harassment until they quit? lol

nice work Q :D although etambassador could have given some equally good points although his points are more of a novel than anything and will take a while to read :)
well most of the 'points' he made are fabricated, probably delusional at best and possibly fabricated from discussions he had with the old AL guys, other players or even the new alliance leaders in a an effort to gain support for their 'cause'. I guess most emotional turmoil needs a recipient to be the 'be-all' and 'end-all' of ones hatreds/dislikes, etc - it gives one a sense of purpose if one has a target to put all associated hatreds/dislikes, etc towards, rather than unassigned emotions which create turmoil - a target with a bulleye keeps one focused? ;P Its too bad, cos emotional upset managed in that way can't be healthy

He can't backup or prove what he says, has festered over his town loss for all this time, and just needs to build a bridge and get over it.

Funny how I 'said' all that stuff to him, he forgot to include I also eat babies, and sacrifice goats :p

wow, I REALLY cant be bothered to read all that :p

Bulldogmans Reply:
There have been a suggestion for us to merge into WoK, but you know me, that aint gonna happen.

:)
most of it is dribble anyhow....BA to WoK Merge denied? We'll see sometime down the track soon....i was told by the old AL leaders that AL would never merge with anyone either, but low and behold they did. They would have been better off in Pheno instead, at least they can hold their own.

Wow you wrote like an essay... just to rant Qlander O.O
I feel honored he wrote 2 pages of a rant, i have a dedicated anti-Fan for the anti-Christ! lol

What was funny was I tried to move quickly into O57 to try to help some of their players since they were so far away and AL outright refused any diplomatic resolution....but obviously I was too late, his town got conquered (and it was only 1 town that was conquered btw in O58), then they left so i sorta stopped invading O57 for awhile (yes the WoK and AL players now know why I originally moved into O57 and why I didn't expand there for some time after they left, before I went into VM back then - that was the time when these guys split if they recall), and this is what he is spreading about me in return?....lovely lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, this maturity thing is a HUGE problem in Tribal Wars. The game has gone very serious, people are farming noobs 36 hours away just for the sake of eliminating everyone, even if its not worth it. Tribal Wars is dying

DeletedUser

Wow, serious guys. I appreciate the minimal respect that you gave me initially Q, but was this really necessary. Once again too much time is put into nothing good. You are playing mind games again and what for? To get under the skin of someone who has integrity. I know that ambassador is a person who has the charisma to play an important role in Wake of the Kraken. This is the epic battle of good versus evil. I won't let players who have a mentality similar to that of Q or other unnamed others remain a part of this alliance as I stand for good and so do those who are part of the team. There is one thing that good has over the latter, and that is a lesser degree of selfishness. Those who fight for their own interests end up fighting alone.

Taking it personal is complained about, but isn't that taking it personal. Hypocrisy may be a part of the Xmortis regimen and that may be something that hinders the alliances' development. Perhaps that is why that a year ago Xmortis outnumbered us 10 to 1 and now we are only a merge away from having the points near tied up. Having points tied is not the Kraken's goal by any means, but the numbers speak volumes. Perhaps that is why Mr. Q has so much to rant about, no longer can we be pushed around, and somehow the friends that Wok has accrued has taken away Q's throne of comfort.

Oh yeah, and along the mind games thing, we know it wasn't yikker. Why don't you forward me that message that you received instead of adding more propaganda to not just the game but this forum as well.

DeletedUser

who is the one spreading rumors again about me from your alliance? I don't spread hatred rumors about you or your players behind their backs do i? Posting about my pm's to players in your forums and twisting them to mean something else? Use that as 'fuel' to generate hatred? get them edgy? no wonder they're so paranoid......so please tell me again, who's doing what? since you're running the mind-games show

lmao claiming that you 'reduced X's points' is a pretty big call considering we span 4-5 oceans and you guys only boarder 1? At least our motto isn't "if you can't beat'em so just multi-cheat'em"? Still multi much these days? Thats what 4-5 perm banned accounts now? Perhaps more?

The 'Sensai Vs X' war is only a war of words and manipulative rubbish coming from you, making me the bane of everyones 'failures' (login and PC failures even!), etc...now u recruit a new and very loud foulmouthed player who can't even get his emotions in order, at least mokko was level headed as your 'diplomat'. Unfortunately your merger with them wont make a difference, they're an MRA and like less aggressive game play, the best thing you could have done for them was keep them out of it.

Oh btw it wasn't the whole of X Vs WoK - we're spread across several oceans...it was only a very few in 66 Vs WoK in 67, then you guys decided to pull in more victims...when does it end? when all your players quit in frustration?

I'm done with this rant.....not going to bother writing 2-3 pages of an essay like someone here has already done ;) ....see u on the flip-side

DeletedUser

OMG I actually feel as if I lost or damaged brain cells in actually reading all of this crap. Who cares about all of this nonsense??? If it bothers you that much, just rim him. Just think how many resources all of you could have farmed instead of writing chapters in this rant book?!!!!

Oh and +rep to Hericles for quoting Wilder lol

DeletedUser

Seriously, no offense but I really could not be bothered to read all that.

etambass... less dribble more war :D

Magic... lol

pfft, utter rubbish

BA - can't rim 1 town from 1 single ex wok member, wok step in to help their allies rim the ex member, so another big wok player leaves and helps the indiviual... nice.

Merge with Doad - really? what use are they where they are? (no offense guys i've never spoken to you), but position wise, you can't exactly hit us with wok. Hmmm are wok hitting us Q? I think they tried once or twice ;)

lol.... this really is very silly.

DeletedUser

ha! that essay was the longest thing ive ever seen aside from my own rudey bits!

and speaking as an ex wok member, it would appear the assumption that Q and the rest of xmortis are in fact "evil" is based on very little, ive gotten to know Jodaid, and spoken to Q a few times. Despite this i do not projective vomit, nor does me head turn unnaturally on my neck....

Although sensai eats kittens...

DeletedUser8362

so i read Q post then started throughout embassadors post and stopped... embassador, try to summerize the story next time :p

DeletedUser

BA - can't rim 1 town from 1 single ex wok member, wok step in to help their allies rim the ex member, so another big wok player leaves and helps the indiviual... nice.

Trust me jodiad, he is a VERY hard nut to crack... think of BA like the Dragon Head coalition and the ex-WoK member like Phenomen.

He has many cities in a very small area which makes it very hard to hit anything :p

Also, the 'other big WoK member' left before WoK decided to join in fighting with BA :)

I know things ;)

DeletedUser

BlackPaladin has it correct jodaid. The ex-WoK player only left WoK once he sent attacks to bust up our CS which was in the harbor. He left because he went against the pact we have with WoK because you know its not good for diplomacy if your pact allies start breaking your conquers, now is it.

Secondly

Uhm... we actually did get one. You should know, you sent those 44 manticores...? *cough cough*
;)

And its silly bringing Doobicus and us into this topic. After all we're as close as peas in a pod... or pokemon in a shower :D

DeletedUser

Bulldog, no offense, but that was only after wok started helping you. So I sent 44 manticores and had crap luck... we all have them days :) There wasn't much left in the harbour and you were sweating a while (de ja vu btw) I hope you and doobs find some peace... you are good for one another.

I've been talking to the man in question a while, if that's the reason he gave you then that will suffice for me ;)

DeletedUser

Trust me jodiad, he is a VERY hard nut to crack... think of BA like the Dragon Head coalition and the ex-WoK member like Phenomen.

Agreed: fro what i hear he is awesome.

He has many cities in a very small area which makes it very hard to hit anything :p
His cities are across the whole of the ocean.

Also, the 'other big WoK member' left before WoK decided to join in fighting with BA :)

He left BECAUSE not before

I know things ;)

No You dont

oh rly?

DeletedUser

Well I do agree that this is mostly rubbish, but it does have entertainment value, it's like smut or late night television.

It is beyond the point of the thread, but coneil, (Kraken member) left, he was the last person holding back a war with doobicus. It was a bad loss for losing his leadership and skills, but the positive was that we could attack doobicus, which was long overdue.

The reference to good and evil was not referring to alliances or people for that matter, more so of mentality. There are some people that care about other people and there are some that care about their own ends. I lead in a way where I try to look out for the highest good for everyone involved. I am human so I may make mistakes and even if I don't make a mistake some people will disagree, but I care nonetheless.

Doobicus you were a good addition to the alliance until you betrayed us by leaving and opening fire on our allies and teaming up with our enemies and playing the same mind games as Qlander, you guys were meant to be.

Qlander would have just been another enemy until he played the mental warfare that he does to try to scare alliance members off with threats and try to force Wok to merge with him or die... That didn't happen, nor did any of the handful of members that Q threatened, we stood by their side. Point is, Q fights dirty, and will do whatever it takes to get his way. I have enough respect for people, which include my enemy to not player kill or bully.

jodaid, she's alright, reasonable, intelligent, and a good fighter, it's a shame that she's associated with Xmortis as I would imagine not only her skills, but her personality and heart would be valued more in Wake of the Kraken.

DeletedUser

Well I do agree that this is mostly rubbish, but it does have entertainment value, it's like smut or late night television.

Admire your own work do ya?

It is beyond the point of the thread, but coneil, (Kraken member) left, he was the last person holding back a war with doobicus. It was a bad loss for losing his leadership and skills, but the positive was that we could attack doobicus, which was long overdue.

You been itching havent you? you want your revenege for all the help and support i have wok after i left?

The reference to good and evil was not referring to alliances or people for that matter, more so of mentality. There are some people that care about other people and there are some that care about their own ends. I lead in a way where I try to look out for the highest good for everyone involved. I am human so I may make mistakes and even if I don't make a mistake some people will disagree, but I care nonetheless.

LOTS....

Doobicus you were an absolutly phantasmagorical inspiration to the alliancein fact you were probably the best, most handsome and one of the most skilled player we had i wish you were still here until you decided i was doing a terrible job and getting too big for my boots, beginning to believe my own hype and left so i decided to tell everyone youbetrayed us by leaving and opening fire on our allies and teaming up with our enemies and playing the same mind games as Qlander, you guys were meant to be.

You know im a modest guy but ive edited this comment to truly represent me.

Qlander would have just been another enemy until he played the mental warfare that he does to try to scare alliance members off with threats and try to force Wok to merge with him or die... That didn't happen, nor did any of the handful of members that Q threatened, we stood by their side. Point is, Q fights dirty, and will do whatever it takes to get his way. I have enough respect for people, which include my enemy to not player kill or bully.

If Q fights dirty i point you yowards the following comments....

Sensai on 6/2/11 at 5:40 PM (To an xmortis member about me no less)

...We may not have a mutual enemy, but we can. I know you've helped doobicus out before, how close are your ties with him? Are you guys close or is he one of those players that you are just keeping on the side. I'm sure he would be quite surprised if he saw you landing an assault on one of his cities... Just an idea, you know to spice things up a little bit.

jodaid, she's alright, reasonable, intelligent, and a good fighter, it's a shame that she's associated with Xmortis as I would imagine not only her skills, but her personality and heart would be valued more in Wake of the Kraken.

She is at that. Clearly not all your logic is twisted.

DeletedUser

I play dirty? I'm just playing the game. I give people a chance to live instead of being rimmed, is that so bad? This is a war game is it not? Afterall it's an Alliance War, not a Player Vs Player war, but Sensai has made it a WoK/BA Vs Qlander war.

A leader should care more for it's own people than its allies. Yes allies are important, but not so much you have your best players leave because of them.

Join or die? I guess if u wanted to twist my words again, it was the response to Cece's ceasefire request - 'How about joining us, instead? Otherwise the war will continue as we have no reason to stop.'

Status
Not open for further replies.