Maturity Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There are some players who should not play games of an aggressive nature, it seems to bring out their immaturity and take this game so seriously. This person seems to have some type of problem and has directed them towards me?

What little history I have with this player does not justify his constant rants about me to others. He splintered off another alliance asking to join Xmortis, then had 1 of his towns conquered by someone from Aetolian League while he was in Xmortis. He couldn't deal with it and cried out for help to break it, expecting the impossible (when the siege was well underway and all of the players he cried to were too far away to do anything), so what does he do? stage a coup, take some sympathetic players, split, then does a back flip and becomes allies with the players that conquered his town? wow pretty strange, but what gets even stranger is he harbors unfounded hatred towards specifically me by posting slander all over the place about someone he knows nothing about or never really talked to. Now him and his alliance recently joined WoK since they lost so many players fighting jodaid and myself (seems a common practice of WoK, get others to fight their war...merge BA next Sensai? just to feed you with support?), and it seems what little respect of WoK I had has now gone out the door - maturity level declined so far as to resort to slander again?

etambassador, get over it. This is just a game and you need to stop with the black PR rubbish your foul mouth is coming out of - tampons? I mean , are you a 12yo who just went through sex ed or something? At least Sensai had the maturity to stop with the harrassment and derogatory statements/messages about my personal life. Creds to Sensai, he seems like a nice guy and mature enough to stop.

Keep in mind no-one knows who I am, I'm not your real life buddy so get over it guys, move on, find someone else to be the stick of of your studpidty and learn to play the game with skill, not with slander.

THIS IS JUST A GAME!

etambassador Jun 11, 2011

Hail blood brothers of the Wake of the Kraken I have officially moved over to assist with the endeavor of making this an even greater Alliance than both of it's part (Divine Angels of Death + Wake of the Kraken) under the recent merger. As some of may know I was one of the Founders at the Divine Angels of Death and my role models were Sensai and mokkomokko here. I am very enthusiastic about this Merger and will enjoy kicking Xmortis teeth in and perhaps depriving Mr. Qlander of his daily shipment of tampons. Regardless of my title I'm here to work hard just like everyone else here.

LONG LIVE THE NEW Wake of the Kraken!!

etambassador

- supplied by yikker in an effort to rattle me? lol i think not ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i see no point in etambassador's snide comments
this just shows immaturity
nice job qlander
i understand where you are coming from

DeletedUser

Hey! ima teenager and i play this game :rolleyes:... but ya they just want your head chopped off and you out of this game apparently.

DeletedUser

Nice to see some in-game content, very PnP like :)

+1

In-game - Yes, afterall the famous (in-game) rants of mine are surely known lmao and achieved what I wanted :p but the guy didn't even use any smilies!

But personal insults and insinuations about me personally - I think not...what I do in my spare time, and what i do in real life have nothing to do with the game.....and no, I do not worship the Devil, i do respect him cos he is a mod :p

DeletedUser

Oscar Wilde once said "It is better to be talked about, than not talked about".
Personally I love getting snide and malicious mails - it demonstrates that I am making MY point very well :)

I relish in the fact that at least two players named cities after me ("Hericles Is A Jackass" was my personal favourite!)

But yes Q, there is often an undercurrent of immaturity by some players of the game.

DeletedUser

...why are you whining about some kid spewing a few jokes about you? I really don't see what this thread accomplished, other than letting everyone know your letting some former DAD player get to you. If you really wanted the problem resolved, you would have talked to him yourself. This doesn't concern anyone but you two, and maybe his leaders. I'm glad your so mature that you feel the need to get back at some kid. Great example Q :/

DeletedUser

Personally I love getting snide and malicious mails - it demonstrates that I am making MY point very well :)

I relish in the fact that at least two players named cities after me ("Hericles Is A Jackass" was my personal favourite!)

But yes Q, there is often an undercurrent of immaturity by some players of the game.

I am of this view point too. I love that people try to talk smack about me. It's always a laugh. I don't think I've had any cities with bad names named after me (have a few I gave away or a friend calling a city after me), wish I did though. ML's had "MolonLabeStrokeMy..", "MolonLabeMustDie", Molon Labe Sucks", the works lol. Goes without saying these cities did not last long though.

Oh and I thought bAdG3R's "Heri Cells" was quite funny. A little taunting name back when you two poked each other's defences.

DeletedUser13405

I just +repped u for quoting Oscar Wilde on the Grepolis forum. Great to see a little class brought here aside from the usual drivel.

DeletedUser

Mr Qlander the Deceiver At it again. Section 1

I have responded to Mr. Qlander in a more discreet manner on a Shared Forum with Wake of the Kraken and their allies, but as I have been informed of this rant started by this atrocious deceiver I post the real story here for all to see. I don't take kindly to lies because that is a form of slander especially in the manner Mr. Qlander uses it against me. So I did make reference to the word "tampons" in a sarcastic tone ok it may not be appropriate but come on this isn't the apocalypse for him to go turning red and starting a rant. I normally do not post on public forums but I will for this occasion. I don't intend on doing this routinely here so I won't create the fancy banner and add the glamour to this reply. I will ask that all keep an open mind and give me a fair shot when you start reading my message and that of an awesome friend in the game JustMe2. Please judge for yourself if I am a mentally unstable kid as this guy would have you believe. I also hide behind nothing or no one anyone that has ever interacted with me in this game knows where my principles lies and I stand on the reputation and respect I have earned from other by honorable deeds.:)

==================================================
==================================================
I find this message leaked to [player]Qlander[/player] of [ally]Xmortis[/ally] and his response COMPLETELY HILLARIOUS LOL. Friends read how he makes himself out to be some type of mysterious character of the utmost caliber who is shocked at slander when this miscreant mindbender deceitful tyrant is well known through various alliances for his bully tactics, lies and slander of others:

Qlander said:
There are some players who should not play games of an aggressive nature, it seems to bring out their immaturity and take this game so seriously. This person seems to have some type of mental problems and has directed them towards me?

What little history I have with this player does not justify his constant rants about me to others. He splintered off another alliance asking to join Xmortis, then had 1 of his towns conquered by someone from [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] while he was in [ally]Xmortis[/ally]. He couldn't deal with it and cried out for help to break it, expecting the impossible (when the siege was well underway and all of the players he cried to were too far away to do anything), so what does he do? stage a coup, take some sympathetic players, split, then does a back flip and becomes allies with the players that conquered his town? wow pretty strange, but what gets even stranger is he harbors unfounded hatred towards specifically me by posting slander all over the place about someone he knows nothing about or never really talked to. Now him and his alliance recently joined WoK since they lost so many players fighting [player]jodaid[/lplayer] and myself (seems a common practice of WoK, get others to fight their war...merge BA next [player]Sensai[/player]? just to feed you with support?), and it seems what little respect of WoK I had has now gone out the door - maturity level declined so far as to resort to slander again?

[player]etambassador[/player], get over it. This is just a game and you need to stop with the black PR rubbish your foul mouth is coming out of - tampons? I mean , are you a 12yo who just went through sex ed or something? At least Sensai had the maturity to stop with the harrassment and derogatory statements/messages about my personal life. Creds to [player]Sensai[/player], he seems like a nice guy and mature enough to stop.

Keep in mind no-one knows who I am, I'm not your real life buddy so get over it guys, move on, find someone else to be the stick of of your studpidty and learn to play the game with skill, not with slander.

THIS IS JUST A GAME!

Author has written the following:

[player]etambassador[/player] Jun 11, 2011

etambassador said:
Hail blood brothers of the [ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally] I have officially moved over to assist with the endeavor of making this an even greater Alliance than both of it's part ([ally]Divine Angels of Death[/ally] + [ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally]) under the recent merger. As some of may know I was one of the Founders at the [ally]Divine Angels of Death[/ally] and my role models were [player]Sensai[/player] and [player]mokkomokko[/player] here. I am very enthusiastic about this Merger and will enjoy kicking [ally]Xmortis[/ally] teeth in and perhaps depriving Mr. [player]Qlander[/player] of his daily shipment of tampons. Regardless of my title I'm here to work hard just like everyone else here.

LONG LIVE THE NEW [ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally]!!

[player]etambassador[/player]

Author has written the following:
Qlander said:
- supplied by [player]yikker[/player] in an effort to rattle me? lol i think not ;P
Last edited by [player]Qlander[/player] ; Today at 02:53.

I will admit perhaps using the term "tampons" in a sarcastic seemingly offensive fashion may not be appropriate but it is a far cry to the types of game this low life employs in his daily tactics within Grepolis. I am appalled at how explains our tenure and stay within [ally]Xmortis[/ally] (lasted roughly 5 weeks) that is purely false propaganda and bull, I have no problem in saying it. Mr [player]Qlander[/player] was and continues to be a tyrant who gives no one else any consideration when he has his mind set on an objective whatever it may be. Although at the time [player]bloodvane[/player] was another Founder in [ally]Xmortis[/ally] it was Mr. [player]Qlander[/player] who was running the show (and yes he never invited me or the other players he eludes to as part of the grand "coup and split" he speaks of). At the time when we joined [ally]Xmortis[/ally] Mr. [player]Qlander[/player] was already on high alert scheming how he would take down the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] and [ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally] in Ocean 57. He was so bitterly angry that a smaller more efficient and unified alliance of highly active players could thwart his advances into their ocean! I remember him boasting about victories against Wok and AL that were grossly exaggerated. He also engineered and tricked [ally]Children of the Hydra[/ally] to enter the War and fight [ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally] so that he can sail on in as some type of grand conqueror and defeat the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally]. It turned out that the great distances between [ally]Xmortis[/ally] territory and their limited number of active members participating in supporting the "Dark Lord" was NOT YIELDING him the panacea of conquests he was so longing for. Infact at the present time with the number of advances [ally]Xmortis[/ally] has made they still have FAILED to Defeat a much smaller rival. Way to go to our old friends at the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] and the existing friends of the [ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally] a prideful salute to those who have moved on in real life away from the game :)

Now continuing on with old memories and the so called "strange backflip" that [player]Qlander[/player] infers too he again twists the facts and reality of the situation. Before I and my fellow Ocean 58 friends joined [ally]Xmortis[/ally] we had all agreed to leave an alliance where there was a conflict in leadership, a hijacking, an alliance name change [ally]Spartan Elites[/ally], and the disappearance of the Founders who had left every other player with absolutely NO privileges, yet I and a few others like [player]JustMe2[/player] and [player]MR GIGGLES[/player] at the time did the best we could to show some leadership initiative and in the end I was voted into something like a Leader without the Title. This was when I gained the loyalty of several players in Ocean 58 and they followed me to [ally]Xmortis[/ally] when at the time it appeared to be our best option to have a chance to grow and have fun with the game. We figured that by joining a large alliance like [ally]Xmortis[/ally] we would gain their influence and that then just maybe diplomacy with the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] might be possible. We joined [ally]Xmortis[/ally] and the first thing we said to them is we come NOT as Refugees nor did we expect them to go to War with the AL we just expected some assistance in obtaining a Diplomatic Solution and an end to what seemed to be irrational hostilities at the time. Well here's a summation of what we experienced in our short 4 1/2 weeks within [ally]Xmortis[/ally]:
1) We were consistently overlooked and ignored treated as non existent members of an MRA Alliance and, therefore 2nd class.
2) We were explicitly told by a few members of the Council and by Mr. [player]Qlander[/player] himself that we were all considered expendable and suitable to serve as TARGET DUMMIES to keep the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] occupied while the Dark Lord ([player]Qlander[/player]) carried out his backroom conspiracies and plan "to sail on in on the back of hydras to conquer Ocean 57 (yes he was full of it).
3) We were DENIED an Ocean forum although there was a suitable count of players in Ocean 58 and I was voted Ocean Commander.
4) We were DENIED any and all support (land/naval support or Divine Power assistance or resource trading)
5) We were called by [player]Qlander[/player] "Refugees" despite the fact that we had all been invited by [player]Bloodvane[/player] in an attempt by them to gain a presence in Ocean 58 and most attacks by the AL were directed at me,

DeletedUser

Mr Qlander the Deceiver At it again. Section 2

CONTINUED FROM FIRST POST

6) We were told that we had to tough it out and live with the attacks until such time as Mr. [ally]Qlander[/ally] decimated the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] and [ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally] and sat his rotund on a throne in Ocean 57.
A) We were told to follow the following tactic "Build Walls to the maximum level and build ONLY DEFENSIVE LAND TROOPS, consume all your resources in this process and try to DODGE whenever possible.
B)We were also told to forget about building up our polis or attempting to expand to multiple cities as we were just to serve as dedicated farms for the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally]
7) We were told that the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] was just simply an "aggressive alliance" and they would not entertain any attempts at Diplomacy with them.

Throughout our entire admittance in [ally]Xmortis[/ally] I and a few other higher point players in Ocean 58 waving the flag of these disgraces were subject to multiple attacks yet we banded together and dealt with the attacks as best we could. It was when were going on to the 5th week of membership in [ally]Xmortis[/ally] that I received a surprising message from the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] they had finally found some merit in my numerous Diplomatic Appeals to them! It was at this time that a great leader named [player]SirBowman[/player] stepped up and offered us a better option and an excellent solution that paved the way for where we are now. We were enticed an given guidance to form our own ALLIANCE based on democratic principles and establish it in ALLIANCE with the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] who would offer support and logistics as we started to grow. As part of the ALLIANCE TERMS I conceded one of my towns that was located inside Ocean 57 to [player]toxicVomit[/player] who had it under SIEGE. It turned out that at the time the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] was DOMINANT and in control of that sector of Ocean 57 and we at [ally]DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS[/ally] not having any prior diplomatic contact with the AL were NOT PERMITTED to simply move into their ocean (so I learned the hard way). Yet despite this sacrifice of one city we gained substantially more a NEW ALLY and the very real opportunity to grow, expand, gain reputation and to solidify as a successful alliance in Ocean 58. We also then were afforded the opportunity to familiarize ourselves with the members of the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] many of which are in [ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally] today and we discovered these were NOT irrational warmongering individuals but very reasonable, rational and intelligent players. It was then we started learning about the true face of [player]Mr. Qlander[/player] and were provided shared intel where he had nothing but disdain for our new alliance and bowed to destroy us. This new alliance we created was called the [ally]DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS[/ally] and it was ALLIED to the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] (and we believe this gave us an opportunity to build up our cities, expand, rise in the rankings, recruit and solidify a working and respected alliance within Ocean 58).

Later as we grew in ranking and reputation and increased our Diplomatic Ties to other alliances we were approached with the prospect of a MERGER with [ally]The Smoking Reapers[/ally] and [ally]The Outcasts[/ally] and from us THREE sprang the [ally]Divine Angels of Death[/ally]. We also reached out to other allies and PACT Members of the [ally]Aetolian League[/ally] and gained our friendly relations to the [ally]Elite Corpes[/ally] and our Alliances to the [ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally], [ally]Bellerophon Angels[/ally] and indirectly to [ally]Phenomen[/ally]. In considering all that has happened I regret NOT ONE DECISION that I made as a leader with the support of the awesome people who followed and supported me within Ocean 58 and later by our friends in Ocean 57. I know that we are far better off were we are today and have reached much greater heights than had we remained imprisoned in the ghetto tar pits of the Dark Lord [player]Qlander[/player] [ally]Xmortis[/ally] and his playground of connivery, deceit, slander and lies. I also will point out that some people that go back with me to the beginning are still playing Grepolis and can corroborate my assertions they are [player]JustMe2[/player] (she is just plain awesome at everything), [player]Augustus Fowler[/player] [player]yoda89[/player] [player]allein[/player] [player]biggmac[/player] [player]MR GIGGLES[/player] [player]Black Julius[/player] [player]THESHERIFF66[/player] these are but some that come to mind right now.

Sincerely Sworn,,
[player]etambassador[/player]
Proud Member & Leader of
[ally]Wake of the Kraken[/ally]
Oceans 48/57/58 :cool::):pro:

DeletedUser

Mr Qlander the Deceiver At it again. Section 3

CONTINUED FROM 2ND POST

Here is a commentary by another former Xmortis player who was there at the beginning with me and knows the real story of events.

JustMe2 said:
[player]JustMe2[player] today at 10:31 AM
So glad you joined us. I noticed reading the forums here that they have been sure they have a spy here for [ally]Xmortis[/ally]. As far as [player]etambassador[/player] and our time in [ally]Xmortis[/ally] is concerned, he was right to be upset. Most everyone from [ally]DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS[/ally] were located in O58 and before joining [ally]Xmortis[/ally] our former founder of [ally]Spartan Elites[/ally] [player]Augustus Nubble[/player] changed everything on us. The name to [ally]Holy Elite Guard of Nub[/ally] then changed all our titles to "servants of Nub" and then just disappeared. [player]etambassador[/player] was looking for a new place for us so we joined [ally]Xmortis[/ally]. None of us had been attacked by any alliance till we made that move. Then all of us were hit with attacks on that very first day. [player]Qlander[/player] and a few others called us refugees and were angry about us joining. [player]etambassador[/player] stood up for us and explained that AL had never done this before we flew the [ally]Xmortis[/ally] flag. It was made very clear that we were not going to get any help, we were told that we were to far away and when etambassador lost a city without anyone even trying to help with talks, or anything at all, he decided he would form his own alliance and asked me to be a co-founder because if we were on our own this made more sense. [player]etambassador[/player] will have to speak for himself on this part but it is not strange to have respect of an alliance like Al. We were treated poorly by [ally]Xmortis[/ally] in their attitude toward us and AL had no love for them either. So we became allies. [player]etambassador[/player] is a caring leader and always made sure alliance members knew they could speak their mind, that their vote on decisions mattered and most of all that they were treated fairly and with respect. His anger only shows when these lines are crossed. [player]Qlander[/player] did just that.
:)

DeletedUser

wow, I REALLY cant be bothered to read all that :p

merge BA next Sensai? just to feed you with support?),

Bulldogmans Reply:
There have been a suggestion for us to merge into WoK, but you know me, that aint gonna happen.

:)

DeletedUser

you forgot to mention sum things like when u conceded one of ur towns to toxicvomit u cryed for help from players in oceans too far away. you were told to organize with the players around you. you did. but the problem is if they could not help you within X what more could they offer you leaving with the same players who failed to help you.
quit playing cards on the diplomatic table like the coward you are.
ur nothing more then a turn coat traitor who also got fooled by people who multi accounted from enemy alliances so it was easy for you to be blind sided

this is about war. not about ur feelings.

It was made very clear that we were not going to get any help, we were told that we were to far away and when etambassador lost a city without anyone even trying to help

sadly he couldnt help himself, where was he to call out he had an incoming CS? nowhere he crys to an alliance for help on a siege with 14 hours left. like justme2 did nothing to help you who is local to your ocean.

congrats.

Lugosi

Strategos
nice work Q :D although etambassador could have given some equally good points although his points are more of a novel than anything and will take a while to read :)

DeletedUser

etambassador please never ever post on our forum again.. even if you play this world..

one must never write in CAPS unless they are speaking of GWAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZ3pgABwss&feature=related if you didnt know whom GWAR is.

I wish you were closer to us here in ML core, we would show you a good time.

Qlander maybe known for his rants and silly messages, but at least we can expect that from him, and admire him for it,. you, oh you!

DeletedUser

you forgot to mention sum things like when u conceded one of ur towns to toxicvomit u cryed for help from players in oceans too far away. you were told to organize with the players around you. you did. but the problem is if they could not help you within X what more could they offer you leaving with the same players who failed to help you.
quit playing cards on the diplomatic table like the coward you are.
ur nothing more then a turn coat traitor who also got fooled by people who multi accounted from enemy alliances so it was easy for you to be blind sided

this is about war. not about ur feelings.

sadly he couldnt help himself, where was he to call out he had an incoming CS? nowhere he crys to an alliance for help on a siege with 14 hours left. like justme2 did nothing to help you who is local to your ocean.

congrats.

This is the last response concerning this thread on the public forums. Here speaks one of the most abusive bullies and known brownnosers of Qlander during our short ordeal with them and apparently so in the present as well. Mr. Magical1ne I could care less what you have to say and no this matter is not reduced down to a matter of "feelings." I did not initiate this rant and whether or not I have used negative connotations in reference to Qlander in the past they were all based on fact. The TRUTH is that while we were with Xmortis we reported MULTIPLE ATTACKS from the Aetolian League against primarily myself and later other members of ours within Ocean 58 and each time received absolutely no assistance from them. XMORTIS was afforded multiple opportunities to show that they actually cared about their expansion in Ocean 58 and the people there who waved their flags on their behalf. Don't be misrepresenting and spreading falsities that I was crying out for help when my town was ALREADY UNDER SIEGE and too late too be assisted. I was very much aware of travel times and the distant oceans Xmortis players were located in even back then so stop your insults because the only imbecile you will find is who you see in the mirror when you are looking. Further who are you referring to as a "turncoat traitor" I certainly hope you don't mean me and the other small number of players who were fighting valiantly with NO SUPPORT from a huge alliance against a SUPERIOR POWER in the Aetolian League (whose stay in Xmortis was not even a full 5 weeks in length)? Also for your information our joining Xmortis was completely voluntary from each of our parts. Each player has the right to choose who they will join and who they will leave and do it at will. No player is the property of anyone alliance and certainly not of their leaders no matter how skilled, experienced, arrogant, well achieved, or pompous in pride those people pretend or claim to be.

The fact is prior to our agreement with the AL they had NEVER attempted to Conquer any of my towns they were simply battle point/farming runs. The fact is XMORTIS failed to act like a true alliance that cared and supported it;'s members and while that town you speak of was being Conquered by toxicVomit of the Aetollan League, Mr. Qlander was out sowing discord trying to complete a conquest of a town in Ocean 57 against one of the major players of the AL enjoying greater than 2000+ biremes in his defense and the participation of a couple of his people not just himself yet they couldn't have even spared 50 biremes in any of our direction. I am glad we left that alliance that was made to operate in a biased and disgraceful manner by this individual named Qlander. I myself have always been fairminded, reasonable, trustworthy and I do care what others players in what is referred to as an "alliance" think on all matters and I have never broken any agreement diplomatic or otherwise that would negatively affect another. I do not need to care about opinions of people here that have never interacted with me, who do not personally know me, who just evaluate bits and pieces of information sometimes twisted from the truth, when I know very well that my reputation I have earned and that others who have worked with me speak positively about me.

Furthermore, I do not write in caps on purpose to offend anyone. I do it for emphasis. This is my manner of writing at times and it's different than some other people. Having not been told to edit it or that it's against terms of service by a public forum moderator I will keep it the same, you people have a great day and sorry that the so called "novel" of facts wasn't to much to the liking of the Qlander supporters. And that is all there is to this matter.

DeletedUser

XMORTIS was afforded multiple opportunities to show that they actually cared about their expansion in Ocean 58 and the people there who waved their flags on their behalf

sadly ur still a joke. we each operate with our own members in each our ocean. why could you not do the same? why when in ur hours of need ur own ocean members those closest to you did NOTHING dont whine to a single founder expecting miracles. you cant help yourself, reason nobody helped you
IMO we are better off with you leaving with ur "peoples" who did nothing to help you before. sad you think so highly of them. so all i can say is thank you for taking sum dead weight
ur still a turn coat coward. "omg i got attacked" guess what you knew they were aggressive so fight back??? what you do instead? run make ur own alliance become allies with those who were once attackers. all you had to do is organize ur ocean members (who did nothing to help you) and fight back instead of running off with them under slander and propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.