Maturity Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12429

but Sensai has made it a WoK/BA Vs Qlander war.

Yeah sure Sensai did all that by himself , after all we are attacking you relentlessly.;)
{Reports to be posted shortly by Q}

Ps : Who is winning so far ? As we haven`t attacked you so i am not that sure.:heh:

A leader should care more for it's own people than its allies. Yes allies are important, but not so much you have your best players leave because of them.

Never while in WoK did we have a issue with Doobicus only after he left HE decided to make a issue out of us , Sensai had no hand in that.FACT.

Whats the topic again?
Leave Britney and B.A. Alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

DeletedUser12429

Doob why lie bud , never while you were in WoK , only when you left WoK did you decide to make an issue out of us.Why would i lie , for what?

Really how old are you , grow up.
I don`t have time to argue with kids.

See you were it matters.

Calvin
B.A. (SW)

DeletedUser

I believe Calvin :p

j23763i_believe_in_calvinvdcolff_too1d79.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12429

And back to the topic , what was it again , oh yes maturity.

DeletedUser

People are getting confused... The original topic got lost somewhere in etambass's speech I think :D

Doob had issues, he just didn't act on them until after he left. Plus, he had no-one else to fight and was desperate for bp. His posts are mainly for entertainment calvin, take a leaf out of your brothers book and don't take things so personally :)

DeletedUser

on a quick note OFF TOPIC

hey calvin ur LS look good on my city wall :D

DeletedUser

People are getting confused... The original topic got lost somewhere in etambass's speech I think :D

Doob had issues, he just didn't act on them until after he left. Plus, he had no-one else to fight and was desperate for bp. His posts are mainly for entertainment calvin, take a leaf out of your brothers book and don't take things so personally :)

Does Doobicus always allow you to talk for him? or is it just now...

DeletedUser

I believe Calvin :p

licky bum

Doob why lie bud , never while you were in WoK , only when you left WoK did you decide to make an issue out of us.Why would i lie , for what?

Really how old are you , grow up.
I don`t have time to argue with kids.

See you were it matters.

Calvin
B.A. (SW)

I'm not the one crying because i have had the wool pulled over my eyes by sensai. And your're only as young as he woman you feel, so im 23.

Does Doobicus always allow you to talk for him? or is it just now...

Considering in real life im a mute and Jodaid is able to sign, she often speaks for me yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Closed thread.
I warned you about getting back on topic, and despite 2 or 3 people saying "OFF TOPIC" no-one has actually done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.