Maxi kicked

• Thread starter DeletedUser56644
  • Start date

DeletedUser56644

So yeah maxi gets kicked from BBM about 30 mins before the world ends and nuts takes her spot in the winning alliance. Like really it pisses me off. How can anyone think that's the right way to play the game? Why should anyone trust them if they lead an alliance elsewhere?

Don't get me wrong I never liked the way the coalition was pushed through to the end. I also think a bunch of players from ships who joined BBM in the end didn't deserve it and had done very little all world. There were a lot of good players who were doing the heavy fighting with bloods who decided to give up their spot in BBM in the end (Nuts included). Hell I even thought maxi was a bit inactive gameplay wise towards the end of the world (though so were a lot of others). However, it's never right to stop someone short after 6-7 months of a game at the last second. Even more so to someone who's led an alliance from the start and put in a ton of work behind the scenes to allow others to enjoy playing the game, which probably doesn't get appreciated by a lot of the players. It's really a thankless job leading an alliance a lot of the time.

I would have been fine if BBM decided to go for the win by themselves and broke off the agreement a couple of months back when domination was just starting, they were doing the most fighting towards the world win and deserved it the most and they were perfectly capable of doing so back then if they wanted. However, they stuck to the arranged agreement, which saved them probably a month or 2 of playing this world and the merge happened. The way things have ended here it's clear that it's been done just for the sole reason as to be malicious against maxi which really isn't fair nor right. Whatever you think about maxi I don't see how anyone could think what was done was right.

Note: As far as I understand it isn't the whole BBM leadership who went ahead with this.

DeletedUser44321

Will say here what I said to my team so people don’t go blaming innocent party’s

Yes I did what I did earlier today, I won’t deny or try to give any piss poor reasons for justifying this act.
I had my reasons for doing what I did and that’s that. You can hate me, dislike what was done but it won’t be changed.

Yes this was and asshole petty move but one might also wonder what one had experienced to make such a decision. There are two sides to every story not just what’s on the front cover.

Lastly I will say this, in this act I worked on my own soul account and agenda. Erik, trombone and all other leaders/ founders weren’t at fault for what occurred.
Neither was nutz. I pinged him to see if he was on and invited. And for all who say he wasn’t deserving he had 30+ bloods takes and in comparison that dwarfs quite a few on this winning team. He put in work like everyone else and did his part wether he was here for a shorter period than others or not

So with that said . Love me, hate me, feel however u must towards me, whatever that feeling is I’m deserving of it.

DeletedUser56644

I will say that when I originally made the post the main information which shows for me is that maxi didn't leave BBM (as there was no "maxi left the alliance" when I checked pact events) but I could see that nuts had received an invite and accepted it within 1 minute (as that does show in pact events) and that maxi had been kicked during the same hour that occurred (due to grepolife), as well as the fact that all of this occurred within the hour before the world ended (because I had noted down the time when last stand started). However, I was not immediately aware of who did the kicking. Looking back I believe this is not reflected in my original post and I do unfairly make it seem like all the blame lies on nuts which was not my intention, I was more just very dissatisfied with what happened. While whatever the case I still believe what happened is partly on nuts as getting an invite last second for a world win out of the blue is strange to say the least, though objectively I cannot say that for sure so it is incorrect of me to imply that it is. I also completely agree that nuts deserved to win the world considering how much effort he put into it, I was following stats closely and I did see how nuts' ABP was skyrocketing since after he first joined the world.

Though ultimately beyond all that my problem was never with whether someone deserved to be in the winning alliance or not. It was about the way it was done which makes me feel things were very unfair on maxi. If you had such a big problem with her it should have been raised ages ago and things could have been discussed between your alliance leadership (and I assume there was likely such a discussion in the past). If there was a disagreement then don't stick around and take who agrees with your point of view and leave. I guess what happened is that the leadership did not agree on what to do but in the end everyone settled with things as no one was really interested in extending the time on this world much longer. And that's exactly what I find most infuriating. The fact that you basically used maxi to pull in the numbers to secure the 40% needed early and then kicked her down at the last second. Anyways what's done is done as you say. People can make their own judgement on what they think about what happened. I probably should not be raising such a big fuss without maxi's permission as I don't know if that's what she wants. However, I feel it's important to show her that there are people who are unhappy with how things turned out as I know I would be upset if I was on maxi's side of things.

DeletedUser56616

Yes this was and asshole petty move but one might also wonder what one had experienced to make such a decision. There are two sides to every story not just what’s on the front cover.

We can all agree that what you did was the move of a weak, weak boy. However "both-siding" as your reason is just pure codswallop. Just admit you planned it from the word go, with all your cronies. As Erik himself said, Maxi may not have been the easiest to work with, but no-one deserves that kind of low-level betrayal.

Anyways, you made your bed, now ye have to lie in it. Your reputation is shot.

Raydium88

Strategos
This just screams to me "none of my business... look away... nope, NO, stop reading NOW, don't you dare commenting"... yet alas...

I will just say this once, I don't think there's any reason in the world one can conjure, to ditch a member last minute from a win like that. And I know Maxi... I know she's a handful, annoying as hell, borderline unbearable.... honestly for what I care, she could be devil incarnate, it wouldn't make it any less wrong to boot her in that situation. If one has a problem with a player, as a leader, you deal with it way ahead of endgame where said player, AKA the problem, can escalate to where it might actually cost the team the win. I've personally been in that same predicament and position of power to boot players last minute like this, 3 times... and I never had the spine to do it. Cause like it or not, they were needed up until you wanted, they did their part to be there at endgame... like it or not. That's months of time and money! And yes, Nuts probably deserved to win way more than she did... yet again, is just the simple action and how it was done...

Yikes... I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemy. Spineless.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54234

I don't care the reason. If you had such a problem with her then you address it. I was in the council room as plenty of ships and Ubi memebers were ready and willing to drop out and fight you guys after your continued complaints about us. And you know who stopped us from doing that? Maxi that's who.

I may be an absolute nobody in the eyes of many and I know many have had their issues with maxi (including myself) but that's an absolute low class move and proves to me what kind of a person You are. I don't even blame Erik Nutz or the rest not BBM only you. I hope the rest of the player base looks back on this move with disgust.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Going to add my 5 cents worth here.. Disgust is not even the word for how alot feel about this action. I dont buy into this as being just Macs doing as it was common knowledge that the discord players wanted to turn on Ships. This however was not how all of BBM team felt, I myself would rather forfeit a crown than turn on a ally after leaders had given their word. This isnt just about Maxi, this also goes back to leaders, (bar Erik), wanting their team mates (Fiasco crowd) to share the win.. We all talk about "Plastic Crowns" well for some thats exactly what this dom win for this server is. If I could throw mine back I would as I dont want to be associated with any "Team/Founder/Leader", that could blatantly go against their word. Integrity is everything in this game and well Leaders here have shown exactly what theirs is worth.
Alot of Blood players and others said in these externals that our Leaders would do exactly this, seems "They told us so"..
To Ships players, Your founder didnt deserve to be treated like this and trust me, many are very un-impressed.
"Mud is thicker than blood" and "Mud Sticks".

TromboneTom

Strategos
A message from my dear friend Hell House:

Hello to all.
Mac Man made my day yesterday!
As Ranga said - Karma is a bi*ch!
Scruples are shown to those who deserve it.
Personally I would not have kicked her for the simple reason she would not have even been on the list :D
I would have preferred to lose the server then somehow anyhow owe anything to the worst parasite in Grepolis.
Also, her spot should have been left empty to avoid worms claiming it was done to favour x or y.
It should be a matter of principle - lazies and noobs raus of winning teams!
I have had the chance to know her, I remember well when she asked me to kick someone for having correctly denounced her for breaching the rules - she was a leader on paper in Eubea.
Erik, my cherished friend is a complete fool to somehow anyhow have any kind of sympathy for this player(her list of bs is longer then the bible lol).
Those who abuse leadership to the point of asking personal revenge do not deserve anything, anything at all.
It's my fault to have allowed this player to take a crown in Eubea , the most underserved spot in the whole team.
Except the minor differences shown above, I think Mac did real good in showing the door to this player used to ride on the tail of the next winner.
I owe that man a beer :D
No, I do not know him at all but it made my day :D

DeletedUser47282

Will say here what I said to my team so people don’t go blaming innocent party’s

Yes I did what I did earlier today, I won’t deny or try to give any piss poor reasons for justifying this act.
I had my reasons for doing what I did and that’s that. You can hate me, dislike what was done but it won’t be changed.

Lastly I will say this, in this act I worked on my own soul account and agenda. Erik, trombone and all other leaders/ founders weren’t at fault for what occurred.
Neither was nutz. I pinged him to see if he was on and invited. And for all who say he wasn’t deserving he had 30+ bloods takes and in comparison that dwarfs quite a few on this winning team. He put in work like everyone else and did his part wether he was here for a shorter period than others or not

So with that said . Love me, hate me, feel however u must towards me, whatever that feeling is I’m deserving of it.

A cheap move normally does not have another side to it. It is a cheap move and that is what it is.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
A cheap move normally does not have another side to it. It is a cheap move and that is what it is.

source.gif

DeletedUser56817

You are forgetting that she organized hundreds of city swaps to put right people in the circle, for your team as well. You are also forgetting that you were not good enough to win alone. You ignore that despite your dishonesty she got a good many of her team wins. You had already forgot that Maxi did more to get YOU that win than you even did yourselves.
I did not want a place in BBM but was given one anyway and I gave it up to YOUR player that I thought deserved it. Was repaid with this treason. Scruples are for who you like? Fit right in.
When you give your word you keep it. If you dont nobody trusts you again. Simple as that.

SlothTzu

Strategos
You are forgetting that she organized hundreds of city swaps to put right people in the circle, for your team as well. You are also forgetting that you were not good enough to win alone. You ignore that despite your dishonesty she got a good many of her team wins. You had already forgot that Maxi did more to get YOU that win than you even did yourselves.
I did not want a place in BBM but was given one anyway and I gave it up to YOUR player that I thought deserved it. Was repaid with this treason. Scruples are for who you like? Fit right in.
When you give your word you keep it. If you dont nobody trusts you again. Simple as that.

Maxi tried to have the exact same thing done to another player on Eubea. But cry some more.

Is this davidharrydad? If so no you weren't given one, Maxi demanded it, apparently she was the only person who believed you deserved it, like, not even you thought you did.