May monthly stat predictions

DeletedUser

So, what do people expect to see in the next round of stats?

Mine would be

- GP take a lot of cities from WD
- TNE take a lot of cities from NR
- Everyone close enough continues to take cities from ISIS and TR

DeletedUser

i don't know enough about GP and WARDOGS to make fair predictions about them but from others i would expect

NR takes a lot of cities from TR
TNE and NR are even

DeletedUser

This is just my opinion :) I'm not trying to be biased
- TNE takes a lot of cities from NR
- TNE starts getting some cities from KA
- TNE takes cities from KK ;)
- KA takes a lot of cities from TNE
- NR takes a lot of cities from TR
- GP and TNE (not together) taking a lot of cities from WD
:pro:

DeletedUser

yup, i think GP will have taken alot from WD and i think we might also win on the abp increase since our alliance is relatively new and i think our abp is up like 25% this month already... Makes a huge change from our war on TNE considering they turtled up big time in o52

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yup, i think GP will have taken alot from WD and i think we might also win on the abp increase since our alliance is relatively new and i think our abp is up like 25% this month already... Makes a huge change from our war on TNE considering they turtled up big time in o52

Don't worry yous aren't the only ones who are gonna take over WD :D

DeletedUser

Yeh I know, but I was looking at their stats and noticed that TNE, for the moment, hadn't made much of a dent in their cities... This is probably due to you guys being occupied else where and I am sure that if u do one op, you will definitely improve your takings from them

DeletedUser

Yep we have many fronts to contend with, but we will get round to them soon. Can't let them continue to own cities in our oceans

DeletedUser31212

Curly let me live please, don't take away my cities. :p
Hey Lep, don't run away too far. I'll be back pretty soon ;)

DeletedUser

I may leave you with a few, depends on how charitable I am feeling

DeletedUser

I predict that Tloh is back now and he is on a mission to get back to size and kick some butt.. Ive been gone a while, im sure you all missed me sooooo much! Looking foward to lots of days/nights when TNE members dont get sleep, looking foward to some moves being made soon!! be scared, be very scared of the little player named Tloh!(rofl)

DeletedUser

I predict that Tloh is back now and he is on a mission to get back to size and kick some butt.. Ive been gone a while, im sure you all missed me sooooo much! Looking foward to lots of days/nights when TNE members dont get sleep, looking foward to some moves being made soon!! be scared, be very scared of the little player named Tloh!(rofl)

Well thats a nice introduction ;) weeks time I will not need to sleep at all so I will be waiting for that little man called Tloh ;)