Maybe a stupid Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok here it goes. Does troops add any points to your overall point total and if so how much per troop?

DeletedUser

No, troops don't add any points only buildings do :) But troops can be used to get Attack Points by attacking other players

DeletedUser

No, troops don't add any points only buildings do :) But troops can be used to get Attack Points by attacking other players
Thank you for your reply. it would be cool if you could get points for troops and when you lost troops in war you would lose points

DeletedUser

Well, It would be cool but it would mean people could just build up points and troops at the same time.. let's just say the game would go a lot quicker! :D I would hate to lose points though! :p

DeletedUser

Thats true, one more question when you attack some one can you destroy their buildings?

DeletedUser

Nope. But the god Zeus has a spell called Lightening Bolt which damages a random building in the target city :) As far as I know that's the only way buildings can be affected by other players, except if they are conquering it ofc.

DeletedUser

They are not stupid at all, we all have these questions when we start out :) Feel free to ask anymore questions and i'll be here to answer

DeletedUser

I am in A Few Good Men, check us out on the rankings if you like. We're 23rd at the moment. I already know what your alliance is :)

DeletedUser

Remember... there are NO stupid questions.

Just stupid people who ask questions.

;)

DeletedUser30767

Nope. But the god Zeus has a spell called Lightening Bolt which damages a random building in the target city :) As far as I know that's the only way buildings can be affected by other players, except if they are conquering it ofc.
When you attack with catapults you can damage city walls... also the earthquake spell of Poseidon lowers the level of city walls

DeletedUser

Thanks for the extra info, you've helped me out now also hehe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.