Me? That? No!

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As you can now see, I have reached 1000 posts, many people will not care and some shall wish I haven't got them.

But I do! I'm so gonna get you, Toast!

DeletedUser

posting is easy

i can get 50+ a day if i could care to (i did this once, for four days (200 posts))
i just don't bother

DeletedUser

meh... Tell me when you reach 2500.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Post count is, well, meaningless.
The quality of the posts that you have made are what really matter.

If it takes you two months to get to 1,000 but every post is meaningless, and it takes someone who joined at the same time as you a year to get there, but each of his posts are well thought out and constructed, them, IMO, they would have a better reputation in my mind.

Now, none of this is directed directly at you Tom, just me rambling on the rest of the forum.

DeletedUser

Spook got around 800 posts in a month or so, I don't think anyone can beat him :)

Congrats Thomas, relative of Prince Eylstan Godrick :);)

DeletedUser

Spook got around 800 posts in a month or so, I don't think anyone can beat him :)

Congrats Thomas, relative of Prince Eylstan Godrick :);)

On which account?
And, is Spook still out there hiding?

DeletedUser

The last account I know he used was Dizzy Kanga, I'm guessing he might be on the forums, somewhere

DeletedUser

The last account I know he used was Dizzy Kanga, I'm guessing he might be on the forums, somewhere
That's what I thought.

I haven't seen Spook since before Mu opened... I do not believe that he is lurking otherwise he would've gone through with the Mu Crew alliance.

I haven't seen Spook consistently since he made the Cows Go Mu thread.
Which was, ~Eta?

DeletedUser

You were on 960 for like, a week man, I was wondering when you'd hit 1,000. ;)

DeletedUser

It's rather funny how we just turned a Thomas appreciation thread to a Spook talk thread.

DeletedUser

You I didn't even bother when I was at 999 posts.

Is just free reps to me