Top 12 Meanwhile, in the real top 10

DeletedUser

YObnNsr.jpg

Can't help but notice, no Most Wanted or Elite Warriors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, what can a guy do, wrecked everyone in the area pretty hard. They didn't felt like rebuilding, damn shame, soon I'll be going for another island so it's all good.

Also it's LITERALLY no one, EggMinister quit.

DeletedUser

Syndicate members 131
LOTR members 31

so thats near enough 4.5:1 ratio of Syndicate:LOTR which is on par with that top 10 you posted...

DeletedUser

mass is not always a quality and if you call yourself elite its faster to join them then someone else, elite is in my opinion, 20-30 players with 20 cities each...not to critize elite soldiers but its so HUGE!

DeletedUser

im a noob, im playing on six different worlds, leader at dutch server Omega(100 men) co leader at Byzantion(dutch-14 men)
and on psi(dutch)(12 men) on the Hero world Beta server (24 men) On Zacynthus(here)--almost 60 members, leader and founder, and member of the italian mafia on sestos,so who is the noob here sir?

DeletedUser11965

im a noob, im playing on six different worlds, leader at dutch server Omega(100 men) co leader at Byzantion(dutch-14 men)
and on psi(dutch)(12 men) on the Hero world Beta server (24 men) On Zacynthus(here)--almost 60 members, leader and founder, and member of the italian mafia on sestos,so who is the noob here sir?

How do you commit to all of them?

DeletedUser

Playing a lot of worlds at once doesn't make you experienced, talented gamer perhaps if you commit to them all... But experienced is another matter.

I'm not saying that you're not experienced, I'd say this to anyone xD

DeletedUser

Playing a lot of worlds at once doesn't make you experienced, talented gamer perhaps if you commit to them all... But experienced is another matter.

I'm not saying that you're not experienced, I'd say this to anyone xD

Honestly, you bragging about playing this many worlds only makes me think of you as more of a noob.

DeletedUser

I'm a noob, first server, played Sestos for two weeks. Must be a damn shame losing to me.

Also, top 10 again (#6)