Mediterranean Confederacy

DeletedUser

Hello all, We are the Mediterranean Confederacy, A new alliance that will officially launch on 10/15/10, Friday at 12:00 midnight (GTM), in the world Kappa. Please join us.

I will lead this alliance, (D)bobethan, I have much experience in Grepolis leadership, as many of my companions will agree. I will lead along with
(D)986523714 and the third leader will be elected by the High Council. The High Council members are fagnoob, teldoran, and other members will be add shortly.

Rules are still being decided, I will update shortly...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12443

It is 10/14/10, Thursday (-6 GMT) for U.S.A. central time when Kappa launches

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6983

WE dont knoe for sure wehn it comes out. Ya Besty said the 12. But no one knows cuz the votes end the 13th

DeletedUser6156

Also all grepolis worlds so far have been released on a Monday or a Friday im sure
if that has anything to do with it :p

DeletedUser

Also all grepolis worlds so far have been released on a Monday or a Friday im sure
if that has anything to do with it :p

Where did this idea come from, i've seen it posted a number of times in different forums over the past few days.

If i click onto Other Worlds instead of the world I'm playing I get this info....

Beta came out on Thursday Jan 21 2010
Gamma came out on Thursday Feb 4 2010
Delta came out on Thursday Mar 4 2010
Epsilon came out on Thursday Mar 11 2010
Zeta came out on Wednesday May 5 2010
Eta came out on Friday 21 May 2010

DeletedUser

Kappa does come out on the 12th - Betsy has confirmed this within the Forums. However, because of the vote ending on the 13th, everyone is confuzzled :D

The thing I really want to know now is what time Kappa opens ;)