Meet An Alliance Leader

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone And Welcome To My New Biggest Deal "Meet An Alliance Leader"​

Wednesday, July 4th 2012

This Week I am Interviewing The Leader Of Phalanx
His Name? Well, some say he is a donkey herder in Russia, Some say that he doesn't think that thank you isn't instant gratification, all we know is that his name is Koolo.

Here Is The Interview

1. What are your views on the Phalanx academy revolt?
A.I don't have any views.

2. Who do you think will win the revolt?
A.We have already won. The players in the revolt were still loyal to me, not the traitor.

3. Do you enjoy being a leader or is it stressful?
A.I enjoy it, but it is a bit stressful to be one of the biggest alliances, and with all the messages. I see about 20 messages after i wake up.

4. If you were to have the chance to lead a bigger alliance would you?
A.It would be nice, but I have been with my alliance a while and couldn't stand to not have them at my side.

5. How long has you alliance been around?
A.My alliance has been around for about 9 days.

6. What made you want to start an alliance?
A.Since the first world i joined(Tau) I've started the world making my own alliance.Sometimes it wouldn't go well but i still played in that world till i got conquered or merged. Back to the question, I love playing grepolis and just being a regular member didn't give me the full experience, so i just started making alliances and made a big impact on the worlds i've made my alliances.

7. What current event in grepolis are you worried about the most?
A.Conquering is starting but I'm not that worried because my alliance is is oceans away from people who can conquer.

8. Do you consider your alliance ELITE?
A.I wouldn't say ELITE yet but i think once most of us have 1000 points and recruiting slows, that will mark when we become ELITE.

9. What person if any would have lead your alliance instead of you?
A.I would say my diplomat azmf. He is an active and exerienced player who uses the alliance forum and is good with negotiating with other players.

10. Do you think that your alliance is on the top of the food chain?
A.Yes because we are one of the top alliances in many oceans and rank 18 overall.

Thanks For Your Time Koolo,
That was a very good and interesting interview.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+ rep again ..good questions ..Keep it up newsting :pro:

DeletedUser

Thanks guys,
I keep coming up with some more stuff if I keep getting all of the good reviews.

DeletedUser29803

Cant wait to read another post from you, maybe you should make new accounts on new worlds and do the same thing with different alliance leaders.

I would be proud to do one for you. World: Pella Alliance: Dark Followers Ranked At 23rd (Currently)

We only just started 1 month ago and have caught everyone up.

DeletedUser

SirShane,
I am glad to hear that everyone likes reading my stuff just as much as I like writing them, I think having threads in two worlds would just be to much work.
Sorry, but thanks for enjoying.

DeletedUser

SirShane,

If you were to keep the ball rolling in your world and publish a paper in a similar format to mine I would be very pleased, because I believe that every world on Grepolis deserves to be enlightened by the word of the people, I know that many people of Sparta enjoy my paper so I believe that if you were to do it on your world you would become very well known, I know this from experience, I have had this paper for less than a week and already I am getting plenty of fans sending messages of appreciation.

DeletedUser29803

Thanks i will try even though im kind of famous from many games all ready but a few more fans will be fine lol

Cant have enougth.

DeletedUser29803

I have sent my questions out to the player who wants to take part now im just waiting for the responce.

You can rate how well i have done as your apprentice :p

DeletedUser

Hey, just to let you guys know there will be a new meet an alliance leader interview coming shortly.

DeletedUser

About time, was starting to think this forum was dying a horrible death with only me and Pingu posting anything :D

DeletedUser31161

Hey i have been trying to find time to make one of these but i have been a bit preoccupied with thisspartan's jealousy. And other things... and anyway thisspartan i thought you injoyed these

DeletedUser

I'd love to see an interview with one of the leaders of FIRST, Imperium or Northern Skies, would be good to see how deluded they are in terms of how well they think they're doing :D

DeletedUser31161

first off i am probably doing better than you. second no its not with anybody from imps, ns or first. but it is noted and the next one will be with them

DeletedUser

No you aren't, I think you are around 4k in points right? I'm 7k and in the top100 attackers whereas you have just 136 ABP. Therefore, I'm doing better than you Pingu. Maybe you should do your research before making such facepalm-ish comments.

DeletedUser31161

I meant to change thay. Lol. But anyways i will soon be better then you...