Meet the Alliance - The Usual Suspects

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Don't you know Erik? They talk about how we don't play to the Cap, then go gobbling up the whole server . Spartans - LOD - Ragnarok - Alphas - FruitLoops - ETC.

Might as well change your names to The Usual Recruiters (Bah-dum-ting)

I'm sorry have we hit a nerve? Let's ignore every successful alliance in every world in grepolis ever that have recruited great players from allianecs they've defeated because they have earned our respect. Wait am I forgetting that you got absolutely destroyed in Myonia when you were in LoL then got taken in by EN?

DeletedUser22217

started with u calling EN a bully

Well I did, I also used other words.
The path from my brain to my mouth(or my hands in this case) is really really short.
Well you are not bullies, this is smth I was wrong about.

But yet I can not like your strategy, it changed the gameplay a way I don't like.
However it is useless to keep screaming against the changes, this will not stop them. It comes the moment to accept the reality what it is.

TUS has no other chance but to try to somehow copy your strategy, but yes you are better, you created it and it keeps getting better.

I will never say that I like your strategy, but also I can not hate you anymore.
I came to this world using my forum username expecting nothing good after all the forum bashing around. I came without my team and this put me in a weak position.
What I never expected is CS member to give me a head up at my weakest moment in this world.
This is something that I can not forget and actually turned a lot upside down.

Well that's it in general.

DeletedUser37948

TUS has no other chance but to try to somehow copy your strategy, but yes you are better, you created it and it keeps getting better.

well i recon its yet to be desided who does what better and what stratergies are actualy being used

it seems there is a trend for servers being polerized think mung calls it holding hands but whatever you call it , its part of the games mechanics that is allmost unavoidable all it takes is one alliance with potential to take this path and its unavoidable for other teams to do otherwise.

DeletedUser22217

Well it's still early, we'll see.
Both teams have good members and both have their versions of this strategy.
I would give my bet for CS, but yet it is interesting to see what happens.

Mung calls it Cuddling :p

DeletedUser36743

Well it's still early, we'll see.
Both teams have good members and both have their versions of this strategy.
I would give my bet for CS, but yet it is interesting to see what happens.

Mung calls it Cuddling :p

Its fair game at present IMO....there will come a long war of attrition before clarity will emerge....once the main contenders meet....frontlines are clear and the smaller alliances in the middle are assimilated/sorted one way or another....

There are great players on both teams.....in my estimate both teams have maybe 80% who are playing with the others for the first time (ie they have teamed up in Sinope)..... to my mind .....barring a self goal or something unexpected ....it will come down to the quality of leadership.......the ability to manage their teams effectively over a period of time fighting the battle of attrition...

with regard to Fungus....he needs a pacifier ...to stop whining.....unfortunately for him...his entire world consists of his Speed 1 Pram..

DeletedUser

I'm sorry have we hit a nerve? Let's ignore every successful alliance in every world in grepolis ever that have recruited great players from allianecs they've defeated because they have earned our respect. Wait am I forgetting that you got absolutely destroyed in Myonia when you were in LoL then got taken in by EN?

Destroyed in Myonia? I never lost a city brah. Not a one. Which is why I ended up in EN. Because real recognizes real. What's your IGN anyway? What are you hiding from? :)

DeletedUser

Tryfan is his ingame name,lol
Or Ash if you prefer(not Ash Cloud,alias gunnellator:d).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Destroyed in Myonia? I never lost a city brah. Not a one. Which is why I ended up in EN. Because real recognizes real. What's your IGN anyway? What are you hiding from? :)
I'm not hiding. It's just that Tryfan has a lot more gold in it than my main account and I certainly don't have to tell about you the power of gold do I?
pzqj6uh.png

12.5k bp doesn't == 13 cities

DeletedUser

Which alliance do you have lined up for the next profile Harry? :)

DeletedUser47344

Which alliance do you have lined up for the next profile Harry? :)

None mate.... whats the point the world has gone rubbish....

every body is pact/nap or to scared to fight... as someone not hear for wonders it seems this world it to focused on the end they dont care about the journey :pro:

DeletedUser40642

None mate.... whats the point the world has gone rubbish....

every body is pact/nap or to scared to fight... as someone not hear for wonders it seems this world it to focused on the end they dont care about the journey :pro:

^ This.

Estas

Phrourach
Not much for posting in forums, as is evidenced by the rep I've gained.. Been playing for quite a while; just haven't been moved to express a point of view..
Can't argue with the evaluation of Coming Soon, having just been completely wiped out by a well planned and executed swarm of attacks this past weekend..
There's little that's effective against a large group of players who have come through many worlds and campaigns together.. it's going to take some serious diplomacy to meld enough alliances together, if there's to be any competition on this world

DeletedUser

Not much for posting in forums, as is evidenced by the rep I've gained.. Been playing for quite a while; just haven't been moved to express a point of view..
Can't argue with the evaluation of Coming Soon, having just been completely wiped out by a well planned and executed swarm of attacks this past weekend..
There's little that's effective against a large group of players who have come through many worlds and campaigns together.. it's going to take some serious diplomacy to meld enough alliances together, if there's to be any competition on this world

Mate,this thread is for susies:)

DeletedUser

I'm not hiding. It's just that Tryfan has a lot more gold in it than my main account and I certainly don't have to tell about you the power of gold do I?
pzqj6uh.png

12.5k bp doesn't == 13 cities

Ah gunnellator. Now it adds up. "You got carried to a win in Myonia, EN didn't invite you back for Ialysos cuz no one liked you" gunnellator. Yes my pockets are deep it appears. Gaurantee by server end I am a top fighter, just like every other serve I've played on ;)

DeletedUser

Ah gunnellator. Now it adds up. "You got carried to a win in Myonia, EN didn't invite you back for Ialysos cuz no one liked you" gunnellator. Yes my pockets are deep it appears. Gaurantee by server end I am a top fighter, just like every other serve I've played on ;)

Ha ha, Now you sure deserve more cookies.:D

DeletedUser

LMFAO YOU THINK IM GUNNELLATOR. I don't understand how you have enough brain cells to click the buy gold button.
Yes by the end of the server, you will clear enough inactives and all the actual fighters will leave so no doubt. You will be a top fighter with next to no competition. (If you can keep up w/ enginytr by the end though, I might be impressed.