Meet The Dragons....

DeletedUser17088

there is no insult in his post, its lighthearted mockery.

I apologise for aiming the 'lighten up' comment at you, i did take your tone as emotion :) so im sorry

DeletedUser

This weekend, for one weekend only, a new force has arisen within world Sparta.......fear thy doom everyone at the hands of the mighty all-conquering alliance that was given it's name by the evil one (aka Gollum) that is known as crashjones.....the powerful force of goodness and righteousness (and beer - we like BEER) known as:

THE DRAGONS OF MASHED POTATO

Okay, it would have been Dragons of Mashed Potatoes, but the damn game won't let us have enough characters:(

If you don't believe that we would, then check....we did! :pro:

DeletedUser

there is no insult in his post, its lighthearted mockery.

I apologise for aiming the 'lighten up' comment at you, i did take your tone as emotion :) so im sorry

Mockery is a nice way to instult someone. I didn't take it as a personal insult and I honestly don't care.
However, to say it's not insulting to someone is absurd.. If you've ever watched "The boondock saints 2" you will remember saying "With all due respect" doesn't make it respectful or okay to say it lol. :p

Remember, what one finds funny, another finds insulting. The most annoying thing is when you have to "watch" what you say because you never know who you might insult. lol

And fyi, mockery is only lighthearted when you can actually like the person you are talking about.. Clearly Crash doesn't like/respect/care about Dragons of Fire, therefor, it's just mockery. :p lol

Yes, I'm a very technical person, sue me. ;)

DeletedUser17088

Boondock saints 2 was awful, brings the first one down :(

also he is mocking the alliance, a fictional entity within a game. Which we allow, Personal insults are not acceptable, 'insulting' a players alliance/decisions/skills/fails is perfectly acceptable

DeletedUser

He posted pictures and pointed out people individually... lol.. Either way, i'm not saying what he did is "wrong", I'm saying that one can see that insulting. Either way, it doesn't bother me.. I was just making a case that if what he did was fine, then so was mine. :)

Yes, it was awful and yes it did bring down the first one, which was a master piece! Let's hope they don't try to reboot it. hahaha

DeletedUser

Boondock saints 2 was awful, brings the first one down :(

also he is mocking the alliance, a fictional entity within a game. Which we allow, Personal insults are not acceptable, 'insulting' a players alliance/decisions/skills/fails is perfectly acceptable

Errr, and if I was to say that I found those pictures personally insulting? I don't, but they are:p

DeletedUser17088

so to clarify,

you find pictures of dragons/dinosaurs/people dressed as dinosaurs insulting? :D

you find the context of crashjones mocking a players ingame persona/skill, with pictures of dragons/dinosaurs/people dressed as dinosaurs, on a forum complimenting a fictional rts MMO where we all register with an alias, insulting?

my my people are easily insulted these days hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, you never know. Someone could have been beat up by a dragon as a kid.. And now they're scared of them. Hahaha.
I mean, there ARE people who are scared of clowns! :p

DeletedUser33241

so to clarify,

you find pictures of dragons/dinosaurs/people dressed as dinosaurs insulting? :D

Me personally, I cried myself to sleep when I read this post I was so insulted by it. Not only did he hurt my alliance members feelings, but I was left out :heh:

DeletedUser31161

guys you need to lightenup! If Fisty wont say it then i will.

why do you need to explain that the whole world is supporting you and that you are winning. Yes the Prophets have had a long time to lead bu their reign of terror :)P) ends here by The Dragons. Just shouting and going WE WILL WIN just shows you are unstable so stop shouting like that and kick those Prophets and show them who the real Gods are!

DeletedUser

why do you need to explain that the whole world is supporting you and that you are winning. Yes the Prophets have had a long time to lead bu their reign of terror :)P) ends here by The Dragons. Just shouting and going WE WILL WIN just shows you are unstable so stop shouting like that and kick those Prophets and show them who the real Gods are!

Again, I will tell you like I told Fist of the North Star (Good show, btw) I do not need to lighten up, I'm not "Raging". I'm simply telling Crash, just like he is, how I see it. If a person voices their opinion, just like Crash did, then I have every right to voice mine. Telling one person to "calm down, lighten up, or w/e" but ignoring the fact that TWO people are doing it (Crash and myself) is just retarded. lol

I NEVER once said that the Dragons were going to "end" the Prophets, at least not in public, and never "shouting" it. I do not brag, nor do I talk trash until it's over. There's no point. Yes, I'm quite confident in my alliance, just as any person would be. But why talk trash before it's even over? It only opens the door for failure.

The way I see it, Pieface and "da boss" are the ones going around talking about how we are DESTROYING them.. "da boss" isn't even in the dragons.. And a few others have pointed out "xx cities vs xx cities".. That's not bragging, that's pointing out facts. lol Even though I don't see the point in pointing that out..

Just saying.

DeletedUser30915

Dragons of Mashed Potatoes actually has a nice ring to it....thanks Crash *runs off to change our alliance name ingame*

Hey crash, these guys take you very seriously; so Please for gods sake, Don't tell them to quit or anything of that sort. We really need people whom we can smack silly.

Please guys don't give up. Most of you'll are worthy opponents, and apart from your trash-talking, it is usually an honor fighting you'll.

See you'll on the Battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey crash, these guys take you very seriously; so Please for gods sake, Don't tell them to quit or anything of that sort. We really need people whom we can smack silly.

Please guys don't give up. Most of you'll are worthy opponents, and apart from your trash-talking, it is usually an honor fighting you'll.

See you'll on the Battlefield.

w00t!

DeletedUser31618

Till We all fought for the core, some others had very easy and relaxed game ... some of them are very "fat" but not because of their knowledge or large experience, but positioning in this world ;)
Let's see how this works after our merger ;)

i support dragons fully. and know they will win.

Penguin, before two months You said the same thing for Prophets hahaha You and Your great understanding of this game lol ...

DeletedUser31161

dont know where you get this as i have been out of Prophets for at least 3-4 months (or i know 1 month after the world starts). Prophets started great and ended horribly. they have warrior leaders