Meet The Dragons....

DeletedUser22834

You know, if you never played in Sparta, and had only visited this forum... you would think the Dragons of Fire were absolutely demolishing everyone in their path... utterly obliterating anyone who dares to stand against them... an unstoppable force that intimidates and overwhelms all who stand in their way..... Sparta is only a few months old.... but it is over already... The Dragons of Fire have won......

I am here to speak for all the players that are not in DOF or in their academy or in the hundreds of alliances they are pacted with.... yes, there are a few of us out there that are not a part of the Dreaded Dragon Network..... anyway, I digress, I am here to say that Sparta is far from over.... many of us have never even been attacked by Dragons.... Ignore the propaganda their brainwashed minions spew on here--- it is OK to stand up to these guys-- they are not the second coming -- they can be defeated!

Also, is it just me, or is the name "Dragons of Fire" kind of lame.... rather redundant, right? Of course they're Dragons of "Fire"... what other kind of Dragon is there? Dragons of Urine? Dragons of Mashed Potatoes? I mean, come on... "Fire"? That's the best they could come up with.... I actually liked the "Vampire Dragons" name better... It was goofy, but kind of scary... like ooooooohhh... they're Dragons AND they're vampires... Wow, there is something you don't see every day!

Well, I had the chance to meet a couple of these scary Dragons recently--- I snapped a few pics... here you go:

Meet The Dragons:

Philoneous the Phighter (not really though-- couldn't find him in BP ranks):
235730614.jpg

nonithefighter (meaner than he looks?):
dragon-mascot-costume-animal-mascot.jpg

Jiblet James (aka "Lil Jimmy"):
217003648.jpg

ItsMeJack2 (Is there a ItsMeJack1? Seriously?):
235730657.jpg

DeletedUser22834

... and how could I forget:

bhalv (the "b" stands for Barney, of course)
barney_1_large.jpg

TokenTexas (always munching on Cheetos while playing Grep)
tumblr_lr8eysKXmR1qe5zd1o1_500.jpg

DeletedUser32373

No offense Dragons, but that was pretty funny and I laughed. +Rep from me.

DeletedUser

i gotta admit even i had a laugh at this but about 90% of what you said was wrong

You know, if you never played in Sparta, and had only visited this forum... you would think the Dragons of Fire were absolutely demolishing everyone in their path... utterly obliterating anyone who dares to stand against them... an unstoppable force that intimidates and overwhelms all who stand in their way..... Sparta is only a few months old.... but it is over already... The Dragons of Fire have won......

we're not demolishing everyone in our path we're actually really friendly and peaceful its just the prophets we dont like and unlike the the prophets ( who are currently engaged in at least 5 different wars ) we dont just see an alliance near us an think "hulk smash"

I am here to speak for all the players that are not in DOF or in their academy or in the hundreds of alliances they are pacted with....

now this made me laugh aswell, you really dont know much about your enemy do you? i would of personally thought that somone who owned the top ranking alliance an was also the top ranking player would have a little more intel on what his enemys are doing and who their allys are. im not gonna give out the number thats not my place but im sure one of the officers of DoF might happly answer that, but i can assure you hundreds..........does sparta even have hundreds??

Also, is it just me, or is the name "Dragons of Fire" kind of lame.... rather redundant, right? Of course they're Dragons of "Fire"... what other kind of Dragon is there? Dragons of Urine? Dragons of Mashed Potatoes? I mean, come on... "Fire"? That's the best they could come up with.... I actually liked the "Vampire Dragons" name better... It was goofy, but kind of scary... like ooooooohhh... they're Dragons AND they're vampires... Wow, there is something you don't see every day!
try playing other games.....you'd find there are other types of dragons out there >.> at least we're not "prophets" that sounds like a group of preachers.......actually scrap that you changed all the names didnt you at least we're happy with the name we have

DeletedUser

Dragons of Mashed Potatoes actually has a nice ring to it....thanks Crash *runs off to change our alliance name ingame*

As for the photo of me - I'm impressed as i thought I'd burned every single copy of that one...glad you didn't get the one of me naked taking a shyte all over my little dragon mummy though, that would have been *really* embarassing!

Still, you've made me laugh and for that I +rep'd you;)

Oh, and Skye was wrong, there is at least one person in Dragons that is "hulk smash" stylee...I do prefer to smush Prophets but you know, sometimes I come over all green and dragon-y and have to kill something or I get sad and cry like a Prophet who has just lost yet another city.

P.S. your Hidden forums are a real giggle, but I'm sad that I've not made it onto your hated enemy list yet...must try harder;)

DeletedUser33241

No offense Dragons, but that was pretty funny and I laughed. +Rep from me.

+Rep from you is more of an insult Rick...
short_bus_t_shirts-r0de56304f8bf4728919598d9ffa9af3b_804gs_512.jpg

I am here to speak for all the players that are not in DOF or in their academy or in the hundreds of alliances they are pacted with.... yes, there are a few of us out there that are not a part of the Dreaded Dragon Network.....

This is coming from an alliance with 486 members between three alliances? Btw nobody is buying that about you guys not working together anymore.

Crash "IwishIcouldbeaDragon" Jones
tumblr_m16e6hSJkF1rripibo1_500.jpg

DeletedUser

sorry i was half asleep when i made that last post an only just noticed...........barney the dragon??? seriously??? even my 3 year old daughter knows what a dragon is..........

DeletedUser

HA good one :D Sounds like someone is a little at awe of what a few players can do when they work together and let each player have the freedom to play the game as they wish, Unlike some alliances which I won't name name but is the BIGGEST ALLIANCE in sparta as they so often spout about. Biggest but not the best as in becoming rather shockingly apparent. And by the way I love mashed potatoes, Almost as much as mashed prophets!

DeletedUser33344

lol, How am I not supposes to laugh?! One thing though....it's Funyons. ;)

DeletedUser

This was honestly hilarious.

I noticed you love to call out the redundancies in alliance names...if I recall correctly you preferred "God's of Pizza" to "God's of War" back when it was a top alliance.

DeletedUser31161

sometimes i regret leaving this funzone with crash and the used to be member of DR (i forget his name)

DeletedUser

Roflmao , and all the bull aside of who is up who and not paying the rent it is good to see both side recognising a jovial light hearted dig and not resorting to outright slander . This game needs more humour and i thank Crash for a giggle . Alot of the people I have met both foe and friend alike have been very kind and pleasant to chat to with the exception of the previous poster who has a debilitating illness
( I need to be heard syndrome) .

Top job crash +1 rep

DeletedUser31161

i forgot about the horrible leaders of TP. ya your one of the things i didn't miss. i thank those TP leaders greatly for never paying me back for doing my job. I spy for you... you leave me to rot in DR

DeletedUser

LOL those pictures were pretty funny, crash its ok no need to be upset you can join our academy and we will think about letting you into the big time after you prove yourself ;) Ik your looking for a spot after trying to break up one of my previous conquests and we both saw how well that worked out for you.. and machschnell its funny you say that because i remember receiving a not so friendly message from you a while ago..?

DeletedUser

Heh, I just searched under player crashjones for previous posts as I found this one to be funny....I find it very sad that crash hates fat people so much that he has to use the same insults so many times *ubersadsmilie*

DeletedUser

First, Barney isn't a Dragon.. Second, there is a gator in there (noni lol).. Third, I'm not sure if you know, Crash, Dragons are Mythical.. lol So if I wanted to say there is a dragon that breathes Ninja's, I could lol. You've clearly never played Skyrim..

I think it's quite funny that you being the one who's bullied people to join you or die, claim WE are the big bad bullies. I mean serious? And where did we ever say we have WON this server? Some of our members take pride in accomplishments. Personally, I don't brag or shove it in anyone's face.. But the fact does remain, everything about 0-28 is correct. The only reason you let prophets of chaos go, is because they were a mixed bunch of people who don't listen or help each other. You let them go because we are taking them down. You can't stand the fact to lose, hence your temper tantrums bashing Dragons and Gods of war.

You guys have bullied so many people into joining you, you use most of them as meat shields and didn't come to their aid when they needed. (PoC). Back when I was in Artis Bellum, prior to three Selfish people (one went to you, the other two made their own alliance) I watched sooooo many people run to you guys to join the "Big bad Prophets" because you guys were ranked number 1. They quickly found out that they were used as shields. lol Great stuff. And to think, I once told you that "Man, I wish I would have started on your side of the world".. *edit* I could be wrong about this, I mean you still tell them what to do, like for instance, they need to weed out their spies.... Chaos is still a part of the prophets, nice try.

The Dragons are NOTHING like you say. We don't "use" people, we don't threaten, we don't double cross people, we don't tell people we have "won" this server. I'll put it like this.. Everyone knows how much I can't stand NEX and most of their members, but instead of talking my alliance into taking them out, I would rather my fellow members work with them and have fun than my personal feelings toward them get in the way.. THAT is how each and every one in the dragons are. We think of the alliance, not ourselves. We have a FEW pacts, not hundreds as YOU claim.. And we help each and every one of them out without hesitation. (Well, I don't help NEX, but who's counting)

I think it's completely funny that you post all the time " I'll let my ships/troops do all the talking" but yet you continue to throw temper tantrums in here to gain attention. Yup, your pictures were funny, not original, and shows how you react when you're upset. If someone was brand new to the world, they could believe your story up there.. But the funny thing is.. If you replace Dragons with Prophets, and say it again, then you WOULD be telling the truth. Just about every soul have seen the PoC's forums and know that every member in there think they are "Oh we are prophets, we have crash and Rekk, we are soooooo good, we will never be taken down, we are #1 yay, hugs for everyone!"...... Just remember, you created that alliance, you put your name on it, you put prophet name on it.. You can't run from or deny that.

Lastly, "They can be defeated!".. Lol, anyone can be defeated, Cpt. Obvious. We can, you can, anyone can. It's a game..

Anyways, my two cents, don't care if anyone likes it.
No Dragons were harmed in the making of this post.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Insulting an entire alliance and bashing them in public, is not just a "PnP". it's an insult.

And I question why it's a "PnP" with what he posts, but when I respond to it, "Lighten up a little"..

Please don't add emotion to my post, I'm not upset at all, I don't need to lighten up. I'm simply replying to his post, respectfully. My goal is not to insult anyone but get my point across.

Last edited by a moderator: