Top 12 MeI Sink and Swim + Bonus Interviews, Chapter One

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
A good read, thanks for making.

I think it can be hard to make judgements on alliances from the outside, but think you have done a good job.

I would addfrom personal experience that our interactions with Creed have been embarrassing. Terrible failing CS attempts , they have been losing players due to “apparent” poor organisation and support, andto me seem like sitting ducks waiting to be eaten.
FRANK seem to be the toast of the town, and they may be the best team, but excessive gold spending and using spies to gain an upper hand just taint the pot for me. If you are that brilliant, don’t look to get weasels to feed intel to you and buy your way to victory
I am a big fan of Frank, but I do also like Creed, I hope they do well and step it up if what you say is true :p

graeme016

Lochagos
Thanks for the post, good read.

Being a creed player, I think we have been lucky that the bigger alliances haven't turned on us. Noots did a poor attempt but in my opinion was undecided about who to go for us or Watchers, so then tried to do both at once and failed.
I do think we re improving but not sure how long we have to up our game before we get a good alliance attacking us.

DeletedUser45100

Thanks for the post, good read.

Being a creed player, I think we have been lucky that the bigger alliances haven't turned on us. Noots did a poor attempt but in my opinion was undecided about who to go for us or Watchers, so then tried to do both at once and failed.
I do think we re improving but not sure how long we have to up our game before we get a good alliance attacking us.

the poor attemps are the fact we had spies, landed every single cs we tried on you peeps and you had JFL and Watchers break your sieges for you?

only one you barely broke on your own was when we got too cs hungry so pulled too much deff from a siege to redirect to a new one.

P.S. our score against you was 5:2 with the 2 being AljoE who got drunk that night lol

graeme016

Lochagos
the poor attemps are the fact we had spies, landed every single cs we tried on you peeps and you had JFL and Watchers break your sieges for you?

only one you barely broke on your own was when we got too cs hungry so pulled too much deff from a siege to redirect to a new one.

P.S. our score against you was 5:2 with the 2 being AljoE who got drunk that night lol

Can't fault AljoE then :)