Inactive Topic Member Titles

DeletedUser

Proposal:
To have the member titles show up in the alliance forum

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes briefly

Reason:
I feel like the member titles right now are kind of useless. No one really looks at the member list. If they were in the forums then this will allow members to be able to see who is who quicker. They will easily identify Council members, squad leaders, and forum mods.

Details:
Under the name in the forum, have in small writing the member title of the player

Visual Aids:
Swamp-Fox 014-08-10 23:34
Founder
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The forum post.

Balance:

Abuse Prevention:
Create the limit of characters in a member title shorter, so it isn't too long and annoying in the forum

Summary:
Have the member titles show up in the forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Big yes from me, right now the titles are kind of useless, since few people actually spend time looking at the whole members list.

DeletedUser38224

I like this idea :) Tbh there's not too much to say about it, sine there's no major changes and therefore no abuse prevention.

DeletedUser44027

Erm... Good idea? Again? Implement this now? That's about it.

DeletedUser

Okay, this idea has gotten a 100% positive response rate. Is this being put up for grepolis in future worlds or is it being ignored ? Haven't seen an moderators or ingame moderators reply to this I don't think. This was a really good idea, one of the few that has actually been good.

DeletedUser

see it seems like they want more discussion before moving it forward, but due to our lack of actual active posters that discussion is simply not feasible.