Members looking for an alliance in ocean 65

DeletedUser

I am looking for active and very experience members that would like to start an alliance in ocean 65.
I have just started to day and I am looking for players that are willing to work together,aggressive and that want to help secure ocean 65 as our own.:)

If you would like to help me just message me in game.

Mrs.Sativa

DeletedUser

Well looky looky who it is :)

Omg... DBD IS MOVING TO O65 TO CRUSH YOU!!!!

J/K. Alll you're mates are O55 :p

DeletedUser

What do you guys like getting your butt kicked by a girl :p

Yeah you better hurry.Dont let me grow large or you will not be able to stop me hahahaha.

So now let em get back to recruiting members that will help me kick your but lol

Also I am on the border of ocean 54 and 55 so will not be hard to reach them.But like I said I rule ocean 65

Psss Deathwish you are 64 hours away by a colony ship.Done checked ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll just have to conquer someone 18 hours in your direction then! Golden XD

Fortunately for you I have enough problems to deal with here in O54 before we can continue our wars :p

Anywho, good luck you bum :D

DeletedUser

lol we will see who is a bum :p

Well who are you fighting in ocean 54 ;)

Anyways stop spamming my thread.I am looking for active and serious players to join with me in ocean 65.

DeletedUser

Lol well good luck and if you would like to join me in ocean 65.That is fine I would like to see how well we would work together

But until then I will continue to look for active,experienced and aggressive players

So if you are in ocean 65 and would like to make an elite alliance.Message me ingame