Mentally Unstable

DeletedUser30032

About the Alliance

Mentally Unstable will be an aggresive alliance based primarily on teamwork, we will try and maintain a team of around 20-30 active members however this may change due to the alliance limit of the world.

Our main goals as an alliance is to be own our selected ocean and to be 1st in the alliance ABP ranking.

There will be positions available such as leaders, recruiters and diplomats etc however these will only be giving to those who have experience in the positions or if they earn them through the way they play.

Requirements

In order to join this alliance you must have/had the following:
- 50,000+ points
-at least 10 conquests
- 20,000+ ABP
- Access to hero world

When applying you must send a grepostats link for any accounts that meet the requirements

Diplomacy

Pacts are strictly limited as more allies means less Enemies :p

There will be no pacting with any alliances in our ocean

Settings and direction

Server Speed = 2-3
unit speed = 2-3
Alliance Cap = 20-100
Morale = inactive preferred

Direction = NE, however may change

If you have any questions or if you would like to join either send me a message or write a reply to this post,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you talk to me about your self and your experience in-game and in-game leading?

DeletedUser30032

I started grepolis on Gamma under the account name Macris i reached about around 800k points (im not sure if the grepostats are still there as i went inactive about 6 months ago), i then played various other worlds under the account name Sithis1 this account didnt have great stats i reached 80k on Phi which i believe was the higest with this account, also with this account i led a couple of top 10 alliances including Wolf Pack on Phi and The Grand Zodiacs on Chi. I then joined Athens under the name Heratic123 and founded the alliance virus elite who reached #1 however we disbanded quite quickly after disagreements between the leadership (however this will not happen again).

DeletedUser

:eek: you Virus Elite's founder :eek: yeah you guys were number 1 for some time but wasn't that much.