Merchants selling pity

DeletedUser

Hahaha creative..

I wasnt arguing, simply trying to get the facts straight.

Besides, who are you to define the term war? For most alliances attacking someone in their alliance is the greatest act of war there is, and taking 4 cities from you as well?

It would be rather thin to try to make me look stupid for calling that a war, most people would consider it such.

Hahaha I was only expressing my admiration for your alliance, you are undoubtebly pros, no need to get so defensive here lads ;)

DeletedUser22650

attacking is an act of friendship in o54, the biggest act of war here is NOT attacking us :p

DeletedUser

Hahaha creative..

I wasnt arguing, simply trying to get the facts straight.

Besides, who are you to define the term war? For most alliances attacking someone in their alliance is the greatest act of war there is, and taking 4 cities from you as well?

It would be rather thin to try to make me look stupid for calling that a war, most people would consider it such.

Hahaha I was only expressing my admiration for your alliance, you are undoubtebly pros, no need to get so defensive here lads ;)

lol not a bit defensive, got a lot of time on my hands and trying to keep the forums lively xD

DeletedUser

Well then I hope you are a man of your word Pyth, because when I send my CS to your city I expect you to welcome it as a friend and not treat it as an act of war ;)

Ill PM you before I send it so that you can move out all your forces and let me walk right in, mkay? :D

DeletedUser

walking in will be fine, it's just what happens immediately after that which might not be your cup of tea :p