Pnp Merchants, Simmers, Warriors. Stay!

DeletedUser32250

Anyone here enjoy being a merchant? Well please tell us what you enjoy about it! I find it fabulously, superbly and amazingly boring which is why i still find time to bp hunt and seize cities.

Being a merchant isn't all bad though surely? In some ways its better than growing in size? Merchants always seems to be reasonably wealthy. Who here actually enjoys this time? I expect the simmers enjoy it as the wars are put on hold slightly. Although the fighters and warriors would disagree. (do you warriors?)

Still, we take one for the team and help out as much as we can right? Being aggressive and helping your alliance claim more real estate is one thing but participating in this is much more highly regarded in terms of 'participation'.

So, only a few weeks left before the real fighting continues again.

So the point of this PnP is an ask...

So, to our merchants, simmers and warriors. I pledge to those who are planning on leaving the server to stay. WW's have a reputation for ruining worlds. Remember the server ends after there are fewer than 300 payers left. Once WW's are over, tides can change, saboteurs come in to play more since there is a tendency to leave once all is done. Not all is done, wars need to be finished and old enemies and friends need good send offs.

So, stay a while after this era and enjoy Cythera while she exists.

Hyper.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32250

Yes keep the fight alive people. From all corners of the world.

DeletedUser

''once WW are over'' ? it is never over until 1 alliance controls all 7. if it never comes to that then other alliances try to ruin already built wonders which requires unconventional fighting usually over a large distance so for the sake of fighting in this server, go finish all 7 and don't care which alliance does so we can all forget about this innogames blooper and move on

DeletedUser32250

''once WW are over'' ? it is never over until 1 alliance controls all 7. if it never comes to that then other alliances try to ruin already built wonders which requires unconventional fighting usually over a large distance so for the sake of fighting in this server, go finish all 7 and don't care which alliance does so we can all forget about this innogames blooper and move on

I couldn't agree more. When i said about 'Once WW ends' i meant when the hype and all that comes with it has gone and no-one actually cares anymore for the result.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23673

Storm if you want WW to finish faster ask your friends from LD to get their Tomb down to 9 so we can finish it! Though for me WW`s are over, its only a formality to take that wonder! We will do it anyway, sooner or later! :)

DeletedUser

i'd gladly ask, but i won't, because we both know what would be the answer. keep having fun trying to accomplish that. you know what your neighbors from the west will keep doing what they've been doing for a long time