Merge Alert!!

DeletedUser

The two alliances BAMFS and Project Orgin just merged and I wanted you guys to tell me if BAMFS will improve not just in points but in dominance

DeletedUser

Project Origin was a big let down, BAMFS not that good either. I'm farming one of them right now :)

DeletedUser

The merge is a good move to take 044 but their hold may not last due to excessive turtling and almost no attacking.

DeletedUser

Sometimes merges can be a great thing :)
May work at for the best there.

DeletedUser22403

The merge is a good move to take 044 but their hold may not last due to excessive turtling and almost no attacking.

Before the merge BAMFs were ranked 17th in ABP in a few hours they moved up to 11th this is a good sign and we can only get better

DeletedUser

Before the merge BAMFs were ranked 17th in ABP in a few hours they moved up to 11th this is a good sign and we can only get better

ONE* we have the top spot, soon just wait and see, we have the players just in that ocean to take the whole alliance.

DeletedUser

I want to point out please that we would rather focus on other things atm :)
If there are any issues please mail me in game.
No smack talking ;)

DeletedUser

Honestly, it's still a little too soon, to come with the bp rankings, etc. So don't judge us, and don't call us turtle when not much has happened yet

DeletedUser

Honestly, it's still a little too soon, to come with the bp rankings, etc. So don't judge us, and don't call us turtle when not much has happened yet

Agreed. I was part of an alliance that EVERYONE thought was an MRA. Now we're #1 attackers, #1 defenders, #1fighters, #2 ranking.

Though i do have to admit that some players are turtling, which happens in every aliance. Just need to keep on top of it. I guess everyone was expecting a lot more from BAFMS.

DeletedUser

Is merging slang for sex? Because if that is the case, I could sure go for some merging right now :p