Merge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately most of them don't...SF could probably roll over at least 6 alliances in the top 12. BE have good BP, but are spread out and their leadership is so so. ZEP just seem like point wh**es low ABP. Shadow Titans and TW shadow scream MRA, great empire is not going to stay up their for long...this is how most of the top 12 goes

I do agree that SF can easily take down most of the top 12 alliance (which is not really in the TOP 12). ZEP are indeed point w's, but there are still some good players in it. Same as other alliance. The main thing is where will this pool of people go? Well, this world will be quite boring if there are no major wars and turnover over time...

DeletedUser

Just need to get out of the stage were 90% of alliances are MRA's. The good players will form new alliances,the new players will hopefully learn from good players. If SF keep on track they are now they will be #1 for a while but there wars will still be fun to watch :)

DeletedUser

Just need to get out of the stage were 90% of alliances are MRA's. The good players will form new alliances,the new players will hopefully learn from good players. If SF keep on track they are now they will be #1 for a while but there wars will still be fun to watch :)

Yep. Hope there will be more good alliance and more interesting wars! When will the next good non-MRA be up?

DeletedUser

Yea I gotta agree, shadows fall is a good alliance and most of the rest are mra's. I joined BE cause they have the best players in 65, and wrote mosid a pm,and he is like I'm not your leader. Talk to ocean65 leader. The thing is they didn't even really have one at that time. So I left, and am waiting for them to disband and the good players in 65 to start a new alliance. That is unless SF ever comes to 65.

DeletedUser

Yea I gotta agree, shadows fall is a good alliance and most of the rest are mra's. I joined BE cause they have the best players in 65, and wrote mosid a pm,and he is like I'm not your leader. Talk to ocean65 leader. The thing is they didn't even really have one at that time. So I left, and am waiting for them to disband and the good players in 65 to start a new alliance. That is unless SF ever comes to 65.

BE wont be disbanding so soon, maybe you have to wait for awhile. ^^

Many people are always waiting for new alliances to form so that they could join and hope it will be a good alliance, while they could actually work with his/her current alliance members in the same ocean to improve and progress.

DeletedUser

be wont be disbanding so soon, maybe you have to wait for awhile. ^^

many people are always waiting for new alliances to form so that they could join and hope it will be a good alliance, while they could actually work with his/her current alliance members in the same ocean to improve and progress.
to make it clear byzantine empire will never disband.
;)

DeletedUser

Yea maybe, I don't have a problem with the alliance itself. The best players in 65 seem to mostly be in it. I just wasn't a fan of the leader crying out for help and threatening the players if they don't help him. Once he gets conquered, I'm sure it will be fine.

DeletedUser

to make it clear byzantine empire will never disband.
;)

Having one 1 member left is the same as being disbanded...;), no offense your already screaming WAR!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!111@!!!11
at the shadows forever when 95% if you players don't have conquer...

DeletedUser

Having one 1 member left is the same as being disbanded...

YOU COULD SEE IF YOU DON'T BE SO ENVY WITH MY ALLIANCE THAT THERE ARE PLAYERS SUCH LIKE HIM WHICH THEY ARE ONLY FOR PLAY GAMES LIKE SIM CITY.:eek::D:D
FOR WAR MAYBE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS IT WHEN ATTACKS HAVE STARTED THEN WE HAVE A WAR NOT ONLY WHEN WE CAN CONQUER.THIS IS THE REALITY YOU LIKE IT OR NOT OTHERWISE WE HAVE PEACE.:pro::pro:

DeletedUser

1. You play sim city no surprise,see there is a major difference,this is a war game,that is a social/building game.

2.There is no point to war if you can not conquer,BP are use for CP,but if you can't conquer you don't need CP,(you do to found a new city,but that a stupid move)so BP become just things you go around and brag about...

DeletedUser

1. You play sim city no surprise,see there is a major difference,this is a war game,that is a social/building game.

2.there is no point to war if you can not conquer,bp are use for cp,but if you can't conquer you don't need cp,(you do to found a new city,but that a stupid move)so bp become just things you go around and brag about...
i don't play sim city now when i was child at 13 years old i was playing
this game at playstation one.

DeletedUser

Missed my point,see your taking this game like it is sim city,but its wwaaaay diff,as i said before war is not just attacking players,when you do that your just wasting troops and resources and it will go on fooreever,war in grepolis is when both sides have conquer rdy and want to destroy...

DeletedUser

you can destroy the enemy cities and make them ghost cities.these are the results of a war.
:cool::cool:

DeletedUser

The only way to have ghost cities is to go inactive,and lightning bolt is the only thing that destroys anything other than walls. So it just sneding troops to maybe break the other player def,like i said wasting resources...

DeletedUser

The only way to have ghost cities is to go inactive,and lightning bolt is the only thing that destroys anything other than walls. So it just sneding troops to maybe break the other player def,like i said wasting resources...
you can make a ghost city if the player is unexperienced and at the shadows forever there are many of them. :D

DeletedUser

First of all neither are some of your members...and it is my understanding that plaers ghost when they quit or go inactive for a while...

DeletedUser

Or to scared to admit your wrong
1) 14 days (If you have gold on your account, you'll never get deleted, not untill the mods delete you)

2) Until it reaches 0 points. Every day it will lose some points.

3)Yes.

4)Yes.

DeletedUser

when a player give up and he can't hold anymore that's what i was saying to you.:)

DeletedUser

Often times they won't give up to players around there size and some of the players in your alliance aren't that big....your alliances ABP is not bad but since your alliance is about double the size of as SF you should have double there ABP but you have 10k less...so your alliance is far from pro...

Status
Not open for further replies.