Merger of the smaller alliances

DeletedUser

If you are a small alliance and are sick of being attacked and having no ability to retaliate without getting squished, then consider merging with us. I am proposing that us smaller alliances band together under the Shadow Proclamation and grow to rival the super powers in this world. Every leader of a current alliance will be given his own legion under the Shadow proclamation. Please consider this offer mates! We need to band together cause lord knows we can't do this on our own! No one in Alpha wants to join an alliance anymore. Just contact me by pm or in the game. My name is the same there as it is here.

King Squidman founder and leader of The Shadow Proclamation

DeletedUser

Why don't you merge into some bigger alliance instead of begging 'smaller' alliances to merge into you

DeletedUser

Well here are your options. I have no idea how any of these alliances work. I do know of The Black Death Republic as I have a friend out on the rim (started late).... They can work together and have proven it. That is a very desirable trait in an alliance.

o26options.jpg

DeletedUser

hi

i say that u r right . my name is stinkbut and i would like it if we could all join up into my alliance since we already have about 7000 points
email stinkbut or mattyhind if u wish to join :) :D