Merges...

• Thread starter DeletedUser22708
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

Seems like a lot of Merges have going on yesterday and today, i see a point increase in alliances like Band of Brothers and Suntzu, this will definitely make a lot of things interesting again in Athens...

1.Suntzu and Bellatores Aurora merged together
2. Band of Brothers and Rogue Guard

And also Phoenix Rising (NN) is almost gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah a lot of merges.
Add to that.
Spartans 300 and Hammer Of Thor merged together.
Spartans AGOGE and Hammer Of Thor deuce merged together.
This should spice the rim out.

DeletedUser

Seems like merges are their solution for avoiding fighting. "They can't fight us, if we've asked them to merge into us".

DeletedUser

What the usual player sees: "PlayerX has joined AllianceY"
What a MoRC sees: "New fresh meat is ready to get eaten up" lol

DeletedUser

Seems like merges are their solution for avoiding fighting. "They can't fight us, if we've asked them to merge into us".

Corin, wasn't this said about NN/Viking warlords way back when? On our merger, we just took our friendship to a different level, is all. All alliances must grow through recruiting, this event just streamlined that process by adding a bigger chunk of players all at once.

Unlike some alliances that shall remain nameless, of having their players abandon them, to go to another, this decision was made by all of BA members.

DeletedUser

Corin, wasn't this said about NN/Viking warlords way back when? On our merger, we just took our friendship to a different level, is all. All alliances must grow through recruiting, this event just streamlined that process by adding a bigger chunk of players all at once.

Unlike some alliances that shall remain nameless, of having their players abandon them, to go to another, this decision was made by all of BA members.

I think if it was said about that particular merge, it was said by the members of NN and VW who wanted to keep on fighting each other, not just the members of other alliances. Slightly different situation back then. :p

DeletedUser

I like how the competition of For The Gods merged into The Scorpions and is attacking Triad wiping them out.And Phoenix Rising Merged Into Imperium and Imperium is falling but this is sad not cheerful to see all the great alliance fall to the depths

DeletedUser11165

The Scorpions is attacking Triad and wiping them out.....L3G3ND Who are you....back it up or stop making random comments.

Scorpions is currently our ally and any attacks from them are news to me.

On a side note Triad welcomes any war.

See you at the end of our spears

DeletedUser2595

I reckon you must be smoking some seriously strong Pot if you think Scorpions are attacking Triad...

DeletedUser

He must have talked to the rainbow colored emu. I have talked to it too. The emu told me this:

Scorpions will attack Triad with a transport armada led by that one single famous drunk swordsman.
The Brotherhood will merge with SunTzu - this after the SunTzu founder promised to make them waffles wearing a tutu (ballerina skirt).
MORC will merge into a 1-player alliance somewhere on the rim, their new founder is called Sauron...
SPARTAN 300 (and co) will disband (after some blisters...) and start a company making comfortable cotton Spartan panties.
Band of Brothers is only recruiting dutch people, when they have enough, they will rename the alliance to Band of Cloggers and be a travelling clog dancing troup.

I'm not sure about Imperium, but I belive they sit in a bunker somewhere in germany....Lol!

And of course, L3G3ND** will win the server.

(If that guy can post nonsense, so can I)

DeletedUser22708

He must have talked to the rainbow colored emu. I have talked to it too. The emu told me this:

Scorpions will attack Triad with a transport armada led by that one single famous drunk swordsman.
The Brotherhood will merge with SunTzu - this after the SunTzu founder promised to make them waffles wearing a tutu (ballerina skirt).
MORC will merge into a 1-player alliance somewhere on the rim, their new founder is called Sauron...
SPARTAN 300 (and co) will disband (after some blisters...) and start a company making comfortable cotton Spartan panties.
Band of Brothers is only recruiting dutch people, when they have enough, they will rename the alliance to Band of Cloggers and be a travelling clog dancing troup.

I'm not sure about Imperium, but I belive they sit in a bunker somewhere in germany....Lol!

And of course, L3G3ND** will win the server.

(If that guy can post nonsense, so can I)
You're quite wrong about the MoRC bit, the new founder is called Harry Potter.
Please get your fact straight mister Blodbart :)

DeletedUser

Naw one of my best friends was conquered by a scorpion member
His name was something like Lallertje and he was about 100000 points but now hes only 2700
Hold on let me see if it will show which of your cities was conquered and the person who conquered his or at least one of them was
Eficio
P.s On grepostats will it show recent cities that have been conquered?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser11165

Lallerje was quitting as as he joined us from FTG his polis on their islands were gifted back to his old alliance.

If he was your friend surely you would of known this...

DeletedUser2595

Seans top tip: Dont talk about stuff you have no clue about L3G3ND**....

DeletedUser

Hang on... Scorpions took one city from an inactive Triad player, and L3G3ND** considers that "wiping them out"?

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Oh Grepolis, never change.

DeletedUser

Oh please Corinthian enlight us with your great knowledge about Grepolis.
condescending-wonka-doesnt-think-much-of-you--L-AR7kD7.jpeg