Merges...

• Thread starter DeletedUser22708
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh please Corinthian enlight us with your great knowledge about Grepolis.

No great knowledge needed to tell that one conquer ≠ wiping out an alliance. Nice try though kiddo, you keep truckin'.

DeletedUser

Wow you guys take things way too seriously look at what you are responding to
A GAME
That's all it is and maybe you didnt understand my meaning of wiping them out and also he was my friend since he helped me and gave me resources and we both supported each others but he said to me that he was going to leave for about 2 days and come back.Like i said before all this is is A GAME.No offense but i'd think you guys had something better to do then this

DeletedUser

Ok.
Satans Valet will stop by and play with you. He will also let you know what "wipe out" means.
Have fun :)

DeletedUser

Ok.
Satans Valet will stop by and play with you. He will also let you know what "wipe out" means.

I'd really like to share some attacks that l3g3nd** sent our way. Problem is I no longer have the reports. I also find it rather comical that he spreads his ignorance on the external forum as well as in game.

DeletedUser

Hmmm isnt that funny how your in on it too Eficio
Doesnt that make everything better to you Eficio that you have to have everybody else behind you look after you and you wouldnt even be in the position you are now today if it wasnt for everybody else helping you.

Do things on your own i was once against you and now im on your side just in a different posission
When will you learn to get down to the bottom and actually learn your player inside out before you try to learn them from the corner of the wall

Just saying no offense to you but really maybe if you got to really learn who i am you couldve been a friend to me

DeletedUser

Ok.

Why are you backiing up to Satan for this is he your bodyguard i mean just saying man i saw your points and i'm sure you could handle a guy like me by yourself without Satan's help

Am i right?

DeletedUser

No great knowledge needed to tell that one conquer ≠ wiping out an alliance.
youdontsay.jpg

DeletedUser

Sigh apparently were still on that subject and TheFlow your not even in Athens

DeletedUser

When you start making sense l3g3nd maybe we can sit down and have a conversation. Until then.....

Love the nic cage pic...