Newspaper Merges . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dang you Krynge

Fine i will say it means the death of you guys :D

DeletedUser

We are reborn because after we ended you we felt sorry and suicided and then were reborn

DeletedUser27700

I have actual merge news; Phalanx merged with Deaths Measure.

DeletedUser27700

I count 14 posts that have nothing to do with merges.....15

DeletedUser

Mergers already. I am still in BP. This is a little rediculous at this point.

DeletedUser27700

When i came here i was determined not to merge with anybody. But i got a deal from cnoteg that changed my mind. if i didnt think they were the best i wouldnt have done it. Just ask the people who sent me dozens of blind merge requests.

DeletedUser

samuari racoons merger into Deaths Measure. biggest merger in DM history ;)

DeletedUser25133

Arshark to be fair if it wasnt for your old leaders arrogance and selfishness then you guys would never of been put in this position to have to merge . I personally offered him an out of the war before it started and because we said we needed an answer by 20.00 the night before bp ended then he threw a childs paddy and told us no.

good luck in your new alliance and i hope your new leader is better than your old one.

cheers
scav

DeletedUser11965

Arshark to be fair if it wasnt for your old leaders arrogance and selfishness then you guys would never of been put in this position to have to merge . I personally offered him an out of the war before it started and because we said we needed an answer by 20.00 the night before bp ended then he threw a childs paddy and told us no.

good luck in your new alliance and i hope your new leader is better than your old one.

cheers
scav

Well we did underestimate you guys, kudos to Seraphim

Status
Not open for further replies.