Merry Christmas Calydon :)

DeletedUser17088

Regardless of what alliance you are from, our differences ingame and what not. I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas break and that you all enjoy yourself with whatever you are all doing

If you do not celebrate Christmas then i hope Festive season is a good one :)

Fotns :)

tell us all what you will be doing!

I have my Grandmother and Uncle visiting, it's also my daughter's first Christmas :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year

Merry-Christmas.jpg

DeletedUser

merry christmas for you as well and everybody else in grepo

i'm going to do the traditional, family gathering at grandma's house.. xmas is the only time whole family gets together under same roof and it's the only fest of the calendar i actually celebrate and like.

260px-Slade-MerryXmas.jpg

DeletedUser

Not really a Christmas celebrator, but it's a good excuse to have some booze.

Have a good one fonts.

DeletedUser3613

Im pretty sure I will spend most of it in my normal role, chief battery puter inner.

Have a good one everyone :)

DeletedUser

nice to remind me.. will have drinks on that day.. but doubt whether i will have an holiday :(

DeletedUser

Regardless of what alliance you are from, our differences ingame and what not. I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas break and that you all enjoy yourself with whatever you are all doing

If you do not celebrate Christmas then i hope Festive season is a good one :)

Fotns :)

tell us all what you will be doing!

I have my Grandmother and Uncle visiting, it's also my daughter's first Christmas :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year

Merry-Christmas.jpg

merry christmas to you as well.... Nothing special really same old same old.. Fotns mother will be visiting me, I have a special present to give her and it is BIG... :D

DeletedUser

Merry christmas calydon! We have a special dinner in our family normally, together. Have fun guys!

DeletedUser

merry xmas to you to fonts.

from one brit to another, let's hope the good weather keeps on coming ;)

DeletedUser

happy holidays everybody (even if you aren't on holiday :p)!

my sister will be visiting me from belgium for christmas this year, haven't seen her in a while :)

DeletedUser

Merry Xmas to all :)

I will be getting my dear old mother round for dinner (cooked by my beautiful wife) kids and getting rather merry :)

DeletedUser

Fotns isn't from here, he's from a galaxy far far away and was born a long long time ago.

DeletedUser

Tony i haven't heard this song all xmas this year. which is a first but seeing as it is the most irritating xmas song that's ever been around i aint to fussed about not hearing it, so if i do hear it. your gonna get an earfull because you jinxed what is possibly the best run up to xmas i have had in a while :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahahah glad you appreciate my humor .. btw in essence - aren't all xmas songs irritating? :p

DeletedUser

they are but those guys are head and shoulders above the rest