Merry christmas eubea!!!

DeletedUser

ban discussion

guys guys guys.. i have told a lot of time this is not the place to discuss anything about ban. i have just deleted all your post.. please refrain from doing so. we have a proper ingame support system where u can raise your points..

cheers
sasukepran

DeletedUser

My apologies Sasukepran, I will not do it again,

I sunk the colony heading to my city, but that is it for me now,
if anyone wants a ghost city coming up in ocean 55 pm, me in game.

DeletedUser

well u sunk it great.. start up there dont loose hope.. u are a great fighter and the world will miss if u ghost. keep up the spirit mate :)

DeletedUser

24 hours behind everyone, unable to build anything, the thing we cannot mentioned lifted exactly when peace time finished, unable to be on at that time, wiped after 4 attacks in the hour after peace time ended, no support as all alliance still unable to log in

no real point, I am up against it my city is just to sexy and has multiple alliance wanting it, :)

as for a great fighter, I am more a lover than a fighter, how you doing?? ;)

DeletedUser

no real point, I am up against it my city is just to sexy and has multiple alliance wanting it, :)

You could try diplomacy, see if anyone wants a pact and lend some support for you to rebuild. It sounds like your city will be a serious DBP magnet for some time, and you folks seem like decent players so I'd be surprised if none of the major alliances want to play ball.

Your alliance name/profile is one of the funniest I've seen around, it'll be a black day for our server if you folks quit :(

DeletedUser42118

I can no longer continue in this world now, i'm too many days behind. It has been an expensive waste of time for me.

Thanks everyone

Fella
(i think this message contains nothing wrong but we shall see)

DeletedUser

I am going to try and sink one more colony, if they take my city so be it!!

diplomacy? D I P L O M A C Y no never heard of it? What is it?