Merry christmas eubea!!!

DeletedUser30490

merry-christmas443-copy.jpg

Hope everyone has a great holiday and have the best moments of their lives this holiday season!!
Dont forget to treat um troops and servants in your cities while you're all on the attack break or they might not be loyal to you when the attack break is over!!

Heres cheers and HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all EUBEA & FORUM members. Dont get too drunk this season think about um homeless guys without bottles and try gifting some for them

Have fun you lot :D

DeletedUser29066

Dont forget to treat um troops and servants in your cities while you're all on the attack break or they might not be loyal to you when the attack break is over!!

The troops are all getting an extra ration of ale (looted, of course), and the common folk will all only have to work in the fields half a day each today and tomorrow (but they'll be expected to double their output for 2 days after). Mighty generous of me if I do say so myself

Happy Holidays to you all

DeletedUser21297

☆  ╱╲*╱╲ ☆
 ╱╳+▲╱  ╲ ☆
╱╱ ◢◣+  ╳╲
╱ +◢█◣ /  ╲☆
☆ ◢██◣ Merry
___▂▂█▂Christmas everyone!

DeletedUser

Ooooh two of my favorite people *hug* Merry Christmas :* and Pushty, I've told you before you are getting socks, no booze for you!

DeletedUser

Are they your old socks? Pretty sure I could get high from those.

DeletedUser

never knew christmas was called that
In northern Europe and Scotland it's called Yule or an abbrevation of that word and the holiday there still holds alot of its original meaning from ancient times when it was a midwinter festival for the old pagan tribes, such as remembering the dead, lighting bonfires and most of all celebrating the rebirth of sun when days start to get longer again.
Of course it's mixed with some christian traditions but has little to do with any of it's religios symbolism.

DeletedUser

you do realise you will get an infraction for that, the local traffic enforcement officer will be around soon.

you are not allowed to mention Bananas here, however I have received the same banana, I am guessing it has to be our profile but not sure what :)
only thing in it is bad jokes to my recollection

Edit, hope everyone is having a great Christmas!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29066

On the 12th day of Christmas Inno gave to me ...
12 swords defending
11 archers shooting
10 hoplites marching
9 horsemen riding
8 slingers slinging
7 happiness spells
6 light ships
5 fast transports
4 chariots
3 biremes
2 colony ships

and a ban for multi-accounting ...........................

Merry Christmas Y'All

that was a joke .. I didn't get banned, by I might for butchering that song:D