Merry Christmas

DeletedUser

images

Hope everybody enjoys their holidays and peace time...

DeletedUser

The holidays i will enjoy. Peace time not so much :p

But all and all everyone have a good couple days off. Itll be good for all of us

DeletedUser

The holidays i will enjoy. Peace time not so much :p

But all and all everyone have a good couple days off. Itll be good for all of us

With a alliance name like Warpath,i didnt think you would like peace time too much lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

PEACETIME is asolutely weird ....

did the war stop cos of Xmas?

Not to mention alot of people do not even celebrate it neither do they celebrate new year at 31st December.

DeletedUser

PEACETIME is asolutely weird ....

did the war stop cos of Xmas?

Not to mention alot of people do not even celebrate it neither do they celebrate new year at 31st December.

Yes actually, in WW1 both the Germans and the allied forces come out of the trenches and played football :p Anyway, I hope you all had a good Christmas

DeletedUser29371

Yes actually, in WW1 both the Germans and the allied forces come out of the trenches and played football :p Anyway, I hope you all had a good Christmas

Id attack then instead :p and win the war in my favor :D

get in good spirits alcarin, this is just a game.

Its not about me being in bad spirit its about being EQUAL for all not give 1 type of people advantage.

For example not everyone celebrates new year on the same day right?

and not everyone celebrates Xmas

So either then make PEACE TIME for all christmases around the world (since afterall this is international grepolis servers) or be no peacetime regardless of percantages celebrating.

I just find it unfair that we have peacetime for that New years eve (like 100% world population has it) but even if its 75% or 90% or whatever it is unfair for all those for example

WILL WE BE FAIR (GREPO MANAGERS) and make then peacetime also for 7th january and 14th January (easter Orthodox Christmas and New year) ????

Would not that be fair and in spirit of what we fake believe or does the most everyone can see is their own selfish christmas day and New year.

Thats why i consider it unfair and weird, I am an atheist and do not celebrate x-mas but i do have new year celebrations on 31st January but regardless why not that be a weakness for all of us not ONLY for those who celebrate it when Grepo decided its the only New year time for the whole world and whoever celebrates later (or sooner whatever) is NOT ALLOWED for peace time ?

But i guess none of egoistical Grepo managers ever thought on that

DeletedUser

I agree. And what about Eidh and Diwalhi, Passover and all the other festivals where people will be spending time with their family and away from their screen? Why is it only Christians from the Roman tradition (and associated off shoots) who get protection during their festival? It's a bit grotesquely racist and colonialist in the 21st century.

DeletedUser

Some of you guys are being ridiculous..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

DeletedUser

Id attack then instead :p and win the war in my favor :D

Its not about me being in bad spirit its about being EQUAL for all not give 1 type of people advantage.

For example not everyone celebrates new year on the same day right?

and not everyone celebrates Xmas

So either then make PEACE TIME for all christmases around the world (since afterall this is international grepolis servers) or be no peacetime regardless of percantages celebrating.

I just find it unfair that we have peacetime for that New years eve (like 100% world population has it) but even if its 75% or 90% or whatever it is unfair for all those for example

WILL WE BE FAIR (GREPO MANAGERS) and make then peacetime also for 7th january and 14th January (easter Orthodox Christmas and New year) ????

Would not that be fair and in spirit of what we fake believe or does the most everyone can see is their own selfish christmas day and New year.

Thats why i consider it unfair and weird, I am an atheist and do not celebrate x-mas but i do have new year celebrations on 31st January but regardless why not that be a weakness for all of us not ONLY for those who celebrate it when Grepo decided its the only New year time for the whole world and whoever celebrates later (or sooner whatever) is NOT ALLOWED for peace time ?

But i guess none of egoistical Grepo managers ever thought on that

Why do people have to make issues about nothing. I feel like you just need to complain about something

DeletedUser29371

Why do people have to make issues about nothing. I feel like you just need to complain about something

Sorry if some of us see the fact that this is HIGHLY unfair.

But i guess you celebrate xmas on 25th December each year and definetly celebrate New Year on 31st December Evening so for you its a no issue,

see i could be just as ignorant as you but i understand some people sit on december 31st DOING NO CELEBRATIONS but are forbidden to attack while WHEN THEY celebrate everyone can attack them.

If thats not an issue of fairplay then i do not know what it is.

So you maybe feel i have to complain about something but i feel you have no process power in your brains if you cannot see that what I am saying is correct and fully questionable for IG and everyone around.

DeletedUser

Vacation Mode clearly gets abused, but nothing anybody says will change that. Might as well get over it and push forward.