Merry Christmas

DeletedUser

what about friends?

We don;t seem to have any friends! But I'm probably angry as been working all Christmas adn New Year, so only c elevrating tday!

|CC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So...... took 2 Apa Cities and player run into VM - what's new, that's Apa Style. It's about time that Apa made their attacks more interesting than fireworks. A couple of bangs is all you get, then a feeble pop, Wooooo! Is that all you've got! Excite me!! Make my heart pound for God's sake!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sniper you make is sound sexy. Im starting you like you. ;)

DeletedUser

This world is stale, getting boring along with this forum. Maybe a prod and a poke will stir something. If they come at me I'll even rate their performance ;). My gameplan is set, so will they take the bait or not. (But is the bait for them to attack, or not to attack, but now they won't know)

DeletedUser

Totally agree Karen world is terrible, not helped with tactic of some of the alliances, :)

making so the only enemy in the world has limited attack capabilities,
(they stack the enemies inactive cities. making them use all there offence to just take an inactive city).

yes it is a good tactic in a lively world, but doing it in a world where there is only 1 real enemy, making them unable to do anything of any substance in the attacking front, will make it even more boring,

Please Inno move this world on to wonders now or in the next month and put it out of its misery, or I can not see it/me staying until then it is dire!!!!
I need alcohol just to log on,
Yawn

DeletedUser12006

Yea now that the wars are starting to seem about even and the enemies are finding it harder to take cities, new methods are appearing,,so we got rid of the mutli alliance ops of 4 on 1..good..now we have separate wars all on us..We still view ME/APA as one as when we took some cities last week we saw support from each other..Still no biggie and have to admit to me the game is more fun and challenging..

Not sure what DW tactics are with the supporting of our inactives?? LoM has always had this issue but never seen so much DW support in our cities?? I personally prefer to hit cities that hit back, and yes we all have made a name for ourselves taking inactives, but never seen the support in the cities like this..I just want to see why? is it because without the multi alliance ops its harder to attack and defend against LoM, or is this is a way to move into our cores?? Just asking?? please dont get bent out of shape over it lol