Mesembria News

DeletedUser54067

This forum seems to be dying so quickly so I'm trying to spice it up. Any news from around the world...

DeletedUser51011

New studies show that the grepolis world is FLAT. There will be continued studies and a expedition later this year.

DeletedUser829

I heard, from a very good source, that all these people in the world are very good people. I have seen these people, and I agree with these people, they're very good people. /endtrump

DeletedUser46391

I will build a great wall – and nobody golds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall and a tower. I will make farms pay for that wall. Mark my words.

DeletedUser51011

Please build the wall out of gold. So when it's smashed down we can scrape some of it together for us peasants

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I will build a great wall – and nobody golds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall and a tower. I will make farms pay for that wall. Mark my words.
ROFLMAO. The Trump train has no breaks. I advise not to protest in front of it :D

DeletedUser47953

...and when great walls and towers are built, with farms paying for them, it will be a truly Merry Christmas... which we can celebrate openly again, secure behind our wall... ;)

DeletedUser54175

I just wanted to say- I'm playing on 2 servers right now, one where we got an entire alliance of bots just landing dozens of attacks the same second and us only really stealing back cities the rare times they get attackable bans, and then here. It's night and day, so great to see that actual Grep is alive and well.
Proud to be Mesembrian :)