Message to all Rho..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19318

After long discussions... I believe 2 minutes... EN came to the decision that since the game is won, and we have all the trophies that our cabinets can take, that we will move on.
We decided that April fools day had a certain irony to delete on... so others can fool around on Rho, perhaps have the pleasure of actually completing a wonder... of strolling through thousands of ghost cities.. so Rho can be peaceful.
Thanks for playing on Rho with us... it has been all our pleasure.

We have played on our terms and we leave on our terms. The team has been the best team of any online game I have ever had the pleasure of playing. I count many of you as true friends.

Kron self declared emperor of Rho

DeletedUser

Over 5.5k cities are going to ghost? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooow! Unless they're all empty it's going to take some time!

DeletedUser

Aye.

*salutes one and all*

It's been great fighting and talking smack with all of youns. Enjoy picking over the carcass of the world and we'll see you in hell o7

DeletedUser22115

how can they EN destroyed them apart from Lady Acacia becuase she was in VM and General Washington who lasted the blast

DeletedUser20013

We are EN
fool20jpg2.jpg

TCC establishing they win, here the message from Boedha
kronnoss is smart he ask every active player to come to EN! We talk with him and give a negative answer. Great victory from EN to fight with al the big one's. BUT...
The score is TCC Harpoon - EN = 83 - 59 the winner is TCC Harpoon haha...

the messsage make me Noob
:D
message for You TCC
Use your Brain, dont use your power, use your power without your brain will make it you are more Fools
Like this
63wt9f.jpg

Regards
firkirk

DeletedUser19318

Why did we leave Rho for the fools? because the fools think that taking from inactive players counts.. taking from small players count... actually taking anything after the game is won?.. they think that counts ...rofl
I find if you play with fools you end up being as stupid as what they are... so I won't.
I actually thought Boeda was reasonably good player and not mentally challenged... but a good player understands what a game is about... and prancing around claiming "I won because I conquered more cities than you is amusing"... So if a stupid little girl wishes to believe that she is clever and ever so skilled and wonderful? who am I to say anything against that... I got a crown and a happy team in another server.

DeletedUser16292

lol someones angry that Eviction Notice conquered half the world and left them nothing but scraps to fight over. honestly dude you need to chill Eviction Notice is just doing what makes the game the most fun for them and in this case they want a fresh start on a new world. Yes I realize that now your gonna have to find another way to prove how big and bad you are over the internet, get used to it.

DeletedUser20889

Hey Butch Flaps, were you in Rho? Cant remember seeing your name anywhere

Were you one of the arrogant, online ego maniac players from EN? Or are you just an online brown noser?

I've only posted on the externals in response to something slanderous thats been said against us, so wheesht.

And little man, i dont need to prove anything to anybody. Do you really think i care what all you keyboard gangsters think. No

DeletedUser20948

Christov face it you lost and to be perfectly honest i can't stand egotistical people like you who won't accept defeat even when you lost long ago.

DeletedUser20013

You never feel my hands, so lucky of you, EN recalled me when I just build over there

So if you gonna meet us again, come to Achiless, and go direction to NW, we will continue for Blood Party between TCC and EN

We are waiting all of you
dont tell me if you are scared

Cheers
firkirk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25820

First of all..Who Are YOU? Ive never heard of you, which says much about your presence in Rho. Couple of things here you are not understanding, clearly through frustration. It must be awful to put so much time (no doubt your money too *snigger*) and effort, that rather than gracefully admit defeat, you choose to pretend anything other than the facts (from statistics, to players to certificates and crowns) which are there for anyone and everyone to see. I dont need to point out that conclusions could reasonably be drawn about your personality. Clearly, the point of the game is to build an alliance who are able to work together to achieve the completion of all seven wonders. To come up with feeble statistics long AFTER the job has been done, is breathtakingly weak. Regardless of any twisting of limp 'facts' you can dig up, Eviction Notice came to be rulers and ultimate Masters of Rho. To exit the world en mass is their right. It ENHANCES their reputation. It is another sign of your weakness and pettiness that you choose to deny this. As always, history remembers only the winners, and thankfully your envious comments and effort in Rho will fade into nothingness long before the name 'Eviction Notice' ever will.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7213

Hey Butch Flaps, were you in Rho? Cant remember seeing your name anywhere

Were you one of the arrogant, online ego maniac players from EN? Or are you just an online brown noser?

I've only posted on the externals in response to something slanderous thats been said against us, so wheesht.

And little man, i dont need to prove anything to anybody. Do you really think i care what all you keyboard gangsters think. No

He was both :p XXrevengeXX

But that's beside the point. From your post I'm guessing you miss the point that EN won from the standpoint of World Wonders, which was the obvious goal, they did a great job. Tallying conquests in retrospect is pretty lame.

Oh, and StrikeLame, I haven't seen any Virus, ex or current, come here and say anything about winning since EN slipped someone into their ranks and kicked everyone out. We had no chance in winning the primary objective before that happened, but that was still annoying as hell. It's funny, you weren't even in EN till the end, if at all, yet you've come here to sneer, SAD.

DeletedUser

I couldnt get past all the hate messages. Haven't been to RHO forums since EN took over the wonders. I haven't said congratulations yet. So I will now CONGRATULATIONS EN!! Hope to play with you guys on another world if it opens up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.