Messages From Newbs That Make You Laugh

DeletedUser

Shawggg Quick you gonna take that from him?Quick if i had your fire power GGM would be my first strike(but GGM is cool when he wants to be)

DeletedUser

Your right, scratch that, he is a 2k point player, and his founder colonized all of his 26 cities... ROFL.

I will just bolt him a few times. That should set him back years. Whoohoo everyone bolt achilles!!!

Quick i was in the top 100 i lost it all whatever ill get out of it eventually SO back off quick

DeletedUser

HA

I ignore GGM, just like most people with common sense do...

DeletedUser

Greetings TheQuickAndDirty

In the name of my alliance, Ionuts Dark Knights, I'd like to invite you to join us. We are looking for warriors to strengthen our lines and work with us as brothers. As you may see, our alliance has grown fast and steadily in the past months, being the #1 alliance in O75, and #2 in O74 and O76. We have presence in more than 20 oceans and we are now wishing to expand into other oceans, like yours.

This message is just to get acquainted, so feel free to ask me anything you need to know and, if you are interested, I'll send you an invitation.

All my best,
gslcrzz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am based out of oceans 23, 33, 32, 43, and 42 how in the hell am I supposed to be a part of these wonderful alliances???

DeletedUser

your supposed to quit your alliance, and accept their invite. THATS how you join another alliance :)

DeletedUser12404

tell him to ask JFL, they will take him...
did that the next time round. read from bottom to top:
Grim.tuesday
Grim.tuesday today at 9:57 PM
hmm right thanks very much
jerry876 today at 9:56 PM
no problem. you can contact Lord Zato to ask for an invite to just For Laughs and you can contact Cactus God to ask for an invite to The Phalanx.
Grim.tuesday today at 9:52 PM
ok thanks
jerry876 today at 9:51 PM
sorry. you are in o86 which is too far to be in my alliance. contact Just For Laughs or The Phalanx. though. they all looking for all the members they can get. they should let you in.
Grim.tuesday today at 9:45 PM
can you invite me to your alince?

DeletedUser

Greetings TheQuickAndDirty

In the name of my alliance, Ionuts Dark Knights, I'd like to invite you to join us. We are looking for warriors to strengthen our lines and work with us as brothers. As you may see, our alliance has grown fast and steadily in the past months, being the #1 alliance in O75, and #2 in O74 and O76. We have presence in more than 20 oceans and we are now wishing to expand into other oceans, like yours.

This message is just to get acquainted, so feel free to ask me anything you need to know and, if you are interested, I'll send you an invitation.

All my best,
gslcrzz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am based out of oceans 23, 33, 32, 43, and 42 how in the hell am I supposed to be a part of these wonderful alliances???

I did mention that we have presence in more than 20 ocean, including some of yours. Perhaps you were too busy to even bother to look, or to reply to my message. It's always better to use time in making fun of people in the forum...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did mention that we have presence in more than 20 ocean, including some of yours. Perhaps you were too busy to even bother to look, or to reply to my message. It's always better to use time in making fun of people in the forum...

I saw those people... Ummm being outnumbered 10000000000000000 to 4 is not my style.... Now if you could make it 100000000000000 to 5 we might talk a little.

DeletedUser19668

Back when I played Gamma I had a message sent to me around these lines...

"Player: Hey your alliance is attacking me can you make them stop?

Me: No, your city is on an island we dominate aside from your city and we'd like to make it our island. We can talk about you joining if you'd like?

Player: Well I'd like to join but one of your leaders sent me messages saying he was going to destroy me. Can you attack him for me?

Me: ...Nevermind, enjoy the outer ring."

DeletedUser

Hey

Hey, This forum started because of me. :)
I feel special/:p