Meta-Man(if u cant win,hijack alliance that can win)

DeletedUser

Ha, I could have already deleted something. ;)

I do not see anything wrong with what is being discussed at the moment. One player is angry with another player. As long as it stays within the rules, the thread will remain open. :)

i gotcha bud.....

The only thing i got to say is: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :p

DeletedUser

I'm gonna get some popcorn, this is gonna be good.
So tell us Sir Jumbled Consonants, other than verified facts and personal first-hand experience why we should believe you?

DeletedUser46251

What i find most interesting about this thread, is the Enigma boys bending over backwards to defend Meta...

Now i am in no way clued up to the history of BE, but who made you guys the experts?

DeletedUser

well, this is an interesting thread.. lol
I can confirm a few facts:
1. I lead BE to crown in Actium
2. I recruited and invited SG guys into my new allaince in Eubea.
3. I gave up acct several months in due to RL. I gave Meta founder rights. I returned less than a month later with a new acct.
4. I was never given back founder rights.
5. I and other BE leaders had leader rights removed with out notice or council.
6. Meta put SG guys in place as founders and leaders.
7. I decided and planned to leave alliance.. When I told them my plans they booted me.
8. I started my own allaince.. many came with me and now it is larger than original BE, which has nothing to do with original BE .. you follow :)

Dj may like to troll, but he is not far off on his facts here.
All the Enigma guys defending makes you raise an eyebrow? It shouldnt.. Why dont you guys hurry up and merge and get it over with. Just be careful you dont have your allaince pulled out from under you too ;)

DeletedUser

I'd like to get a couple things straight too.

1)Nobody is/was criticising you for giving up your account, RL happens, we all know that, I was explaining to the troll how Meta became leader, regardless of why it happened Meta inherited the job by your actions.

2) Yes your alliance is now bigger than BE in points for the moment but a fair percentage of those players are ex Minions and considering their tendency to quit in a huff whenever one gets opped (Mahim being the latest) I have to wonder how long that will continue to be the case.

3) There are no plans for BE and Enigma BC to merge, we're just working together together against common enemies, even when you took in the Minions and we turned your flags red BE wanted nothing to do with war against you, they were focused 100% on HERT. It was only once you were perceived to be a threat to BE that they were even willing to discuss war with you.

4) We "leaped to the defence" of Meta here because so far he's played us pretty straight, been completely up front and honest with our leaders and we respect that. <-- (shush Baldy, I know what you're thinking about us lol)

5) Bearing in mind Lane said that if the subject goes off topic again he'll delete the thread, did you guys enjoy the Commonwealth Games? I found the women's shooting particularly entertaining, felt very sorry for the Scottish girl blowing the gold with the final shot, a 6.4, damn and blast, so close.

6) 1 infraction for detraining for me, 1 deleted thread. Oh well, I'll have to live with that. :( Lol

DeletedUser20948

Given all that the Dishonourable Hellfish players have said I fail to see at which point Meta stole the alliance? From what I read Jtribs made him the Founder and in doing so handed over the reins then left. Now call me Stupid but I see no theft there. Once Tribble left that ended any claim to lead it that he had regardless of whether he returned or not. Meta even let him back into leadership but apparently Tribble isn't happy with not being top dog so he plotted behind Meta's back to split the alliance, even contacting the likes of Biik to move to the new alliance with him. So if you were the founder of an alliance and you found out one of your leaders was trying to brown nose people into moving to a new alliance what would you do? Thought so. Meta has always been straight up with Enigma BC and have helped us when needed so why would we defend our enemies over our friends ;) You should have some basic common sense, I suggest you use it :D Being #2 has no meaning when all you've done is invite as many Simmers as possible, what matters is how effective you are as a team and both Enigma BC and BE are a lot more of a team than the Dishonourable Hellfish. Where was the help for Mahim when he got revolted? Oh yeah you kicked him when he was active ;)

DeletedUser44766

You should ask your academy to stop undermining your arguments (#poortaras)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, that's your best effort?

Accusing the only original top 12 alliance still in the top 12 of being OUR academy? You actually think that kind of comment is going to what? set off some ego's?

You vastly underestimate how much the 2 alliances respect each other. But that's good, keep underestimating us.

DeletedUser

If you're wondering what Meta-Man should have done, I personally would've recommended an open and honest conversation about what the problem is and why people felt the need to split to become a new alliance. But hey, maybe that's just me! However, booting them out and having them merge with another alliance is a good way to go about it according to some people.

DeletedUser

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. I didnt leave for personal reasons or grudge.. I left because allaince was being lead poorly and I and my original council were being phased out.. I certainly did not want war with BE.. I offered nap, pact and remerge.. all were turned down.. We did not attack BE.. they attacked us. But now we will fight back.. lets see what a bunch of simmers can do ;)
Mahim isnt leaving, brief hiatus ;)

DeletedUser42857

As far as I can see, Meta never stole BE.

JT left, Meta was made founder.
As with most changes in "management" they like to bring in their own teams, own managers, own assistants, coaches, whatever you want to call them in whatever walk of life you want to draw as a comparison.

JT came back and expected to be elevated to his previous position.

He didnt do that so he quit and formed his own alliance.

Perhaps it might have been prudent for Meta to allow JT to retain the BE name for his new alliance and for Meta to create his own name but that is down to those two to argue out between them.

As for "Honour".. we saw it the other week with Gsar and Minions/Honour.. gets op'd, Minions disband, hes hung out to dry.
This week Mahim, gets opped, straight out of honour to protect the stats. The funny thing being he is only being opped by about 20-25 people, 10 from #3 Enigma BC and about 15 from #7 Antigonan Guard.

Not very, Honourable.

DeletedUser

I guess its now clear what Meta did, He got no business begging BE to join them then turn against the real founders. Get your own alliance dude. name it SG like you always did so you can lose in 1st week of wonder building. Yes thats right, you are so desperate to get a crown.
we both know this based on 2 worlds experience. ( 24 months of agony)

I think Meta ran out of tricks to get the crown, hijacking BE alliance and replacing all BE members with his shows he was deliberately and intentionally planing to take over a wining franchise.

DeletedUser

Can we hear from Meta and his gang? I would like to hear his side of the story...

DeletedUser

What i find most interesting about this thread, is the Enigma boys bending over backwards to defend Meta...

Lol,just cuz you have a name like that,you shouldnt always be thinking of that .:)

Arsey.:D

DeletedUser

Seriously guys? Whats with all the conspiracy theories?
There was a clash of egos and personal issues between the leadership in BE, with the old SG guys holding the better cards JT and manek(also old SG btw) were booted and thus they were forced to found a new alliance. Us old BE-guys stick together regardless of the situation, which Meta and the rest of the old SG leadership should have known since the start, so we joined them without question. And that's all there was to it... no illuminti or aliens involved, just personal conflict and that's it.

Why the current BE leadership is feeling bitter and is now accusing us of having planned this thing months ahead is beyond me. It's sad enough to leave behind people who you have been fighting alongside with for almost a year now, not to mention leaving behind the name of BE.. but as the current BE leadership wished, all bets are off now. We didnt want war, but we sure as hell will retaliate with all that we have.

DeletedUser

It is very curious how Meta and his gang are silent here...Do they not have anything to say in their defense? Or does the truth really HERT, that much? What an OP on BE by Hellfish by the way, 60 revolts...Anyone smell the weakness emanating from BE cities?

DeletedUser41753

Just took a peek in here and was so very happy I did! Wow, just like Actium! Well, I can speak of Meta's trustworthiness myself. I was prepared to leave the game and he kept talking me into staying. When I finally had enough and decided I could not deal with Grepo and needed to leave, Meta had his boys immediately began to attack my cities without letting me allocate who they were to go to, (BE policy is that you can leave your cities to whoever you wish). I even went as far as telling him personally I wanted a peaceful transition prior. This was ignored and I was immediately put under full scale attack by his lackeys. Personally, I would never trust a word he had to say, nor would I stop to take a wee on him if he was on fire...See ya in the funny pages.