Meta-Man(if u cant win,hijack alliance that can win)

DeletedUser42857

It is very curious how Meta and his gang are silent here...Do they not have anything to say in their defense? Or does the truth really HERT, that much? What an OP on BE by Hellfish by the way, 60 revolts...Anyone smell the weakness emanating from BE cities?

yet most of the cities you took werent really BE were they?

They were mostly former Battle Show who only joined BE four days ago.

DeletedUser44766

It doesn't matter when they join. As soon as they are under the BE banner, they are BE and should receive BE support. But it is pretty clear that BE are not happy with the support they are getting-indeed they say so quite openly ;)

DeletedUser

I think I will join the SHADOW GUARDS since they are reforming in Eubea.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, they weren't wearing a BE tag? Must have missed that.

DeletedUser

Sources inside BE tell me Meta Man has gone silent, and Curadh seems to be left holding the bag and trying and run the show. Curadh was once one of the most trusted of BE, but chose to stay with Meta instead of sticking by those that stood by her for so long a time. BE is in "a mild state of panic"...

One thing for Curadh can do is to take away Meta's founders rights while he runs and hides, then boot him, then you may rejoin the true BE and let bygones be bygones...

DeletedUser

Don't matter. Don't care.

How many cities did TarasBulba have? 40....50...somethin. Add those to the war stats to

DeletedUser

DJ, I never talked bad about you. What you did are your own choices both on Upsilon and Actium. But do not start this kind of c.r.a.p on a server you know nothing about. Move on with your life and leave Meta-man and our group alone. We do not start hate threads about you.

I would also appreciate the mod closing and deleting this thread as it is clearly filled with personal attacks against a person who is not even here to defend themselves.

DeletedUser

And as a final clarification the Byzantine Empire alliance was not "stolen". There isn't anyone to be stolen from. Furthermore do not confuse yourselves with Byzantine empire here being the same as on Actium. Actium BE maybe had 10 guys here as Actium SG had 10. The rest are fighters with no connection to either BE or SG or Actium. They have all fought hard and this alliance civil war is really taking a dump on their work.

This is not a jab at JT. But, the majority of the EUBEA Byzantine Empire alliance chose to stay behind and the new HONOR was formed of only 10 people from BE. That was their choice and they were free to make it. Furthermore, everyone needs to stop talking BS about Actium BE not having a say in leadership. Leadership was given to Meta-man after both Tom and JT (supposedly) quit. Even so, Rberni was also founder. He quit also. After that, Curadh was given founder position, but obviously some people (actium BE) had a problem with that. Which in turn gave rise to some very nasty conversations which should have never happened.

Lastly, JT I completely understand your position as you were one of the original founders of BE on Eubea. Of course you had the right to be a founder. However, in previous discussion about certain things in leadership you and manek many times proposed taking the high road and being the bigger person. Things which I always applauded and considered necessary in a leadership to be done. But in the end you could not take the high road either and just let the leadership thing go. And that is a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

It did amuse me the chest puffing man stomp claim that Honourable Hellfish (or real BE) are now bigger than the So called BE.

Honour were 8 people from BE, Yes EIGHT, such was the large scale level of upset and wholesale civil war at BE that a grand total of 8 people upped and created their own alliance.

But that said, a pretty solid strong 8 players averaging about 500k each.

But it wasnt BE falling apart, 8 players, 5 millions points branched off on their own from a 25m alliance.

I know they are making a big thing of "now we are bigger than BE" but only because you took in about 20m worth of Minions and then some Hellfish to make up the numbers.

Honourable Hellfish 'aint "Real BE".. Honourable Hellfish is just "Minions"

DeletedUser

hello Blade102

I still wonder what you doing with Meta, he killed our game in 2 servers and you sat and watched him waste our 2 full years of the game.
Leadership is a trait either you have it or you dont, apparently Meta doesnt have it. All i see him do is scavenge inactive cities and build 5000 biremes that he wont even send for his teammates.Bad DBP/ABP rank but active conspiring about others. In ACTIUM i have supported him and Aussi with my own troops, then he attacked us (illuminati+break pact) saying our support is not big enough. What kind of people stab you in the back while you still have troops in their cities ?

I still see some good names in BE list that dont deserve to follow or agree Meta's actions, In Actium i was handed some account from SG players saying ( dj please ruin Meta's game for us).

That is what his friends in Actium say about him, Me i knew him from Upsilon kissing Argentis feet to conspire against 13th legion.
Blade and JigglaDE and truffi know what im talking about, but they had to find excuses for META not showing up here.

when someone told me Meta is back to his back stabbing again in Eubea i decided to join this world again and play with him.
Forum post is to give some heads up to other alliances never to trust Meta. He will do anything he wants anytime he wants and he can break pacts without warning.

DeletedUser42857

Funny---Leadership and member numbers say otherwise...

really...

8 Byzantine players formed the alliance
Roo Dog 61
VINMAN69
Vamsi-108
oakleaf62
GreatArvid
Alvita
jtribs
manek81

Since then, the only BE players to join have been

Madpugs
Chopper
Joe Rox and
Mellow Coyote

12 members from BE joined out of a total of 73 players that joined (some have since left)..

of the 73 players to join the "new BE" (some have since left)

12 came from BE
36 came from Minions
and
25 came from various fish alliances.

So ive no idea how "membership numbers" say any different.

Of course, the council there may be dominated by former BE, but that still doesnt make them by any strength the New BE, or bigger than the old BE, they are bigger courtesy of the majority of their players coming from Minions and to a lesser degree fish.

All im saying, is that i disagree with the claims that
1) BE have had some massive civil war causing them to split (only 12 players left)
2) HH are the new BE When they only have 12 BE members
3) The New BE are bigger than the Old BE when its only courtesy of merging with minions and a bunch of fish.

The way it looks to me, the vast majority (59 of 71), 85% of BE, have chosen to stand behind MM and his team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46251

And again, why are you the spokesperson on the BE "civil war"??

DeletedUser

I would have agree on baldarse here... the only people talking about it seem to be the ones who have got nothing to do with this whole issue. HH spokesperson here seems to be Jason who in reality hasn't got much clue about what happened anyway and Enigma seems to be speaking for the current BE guys...

As was said earlier - there were personal issues between the leaders, some of us broke off from BE and formed another alliance (Honor) which had minions and fishies merge into it. What else is there to discuss?

DeletedUser42857

And again, why are you the spokesperson on the BE "civil war"??

who said I was.

this is a forum. a meeting place for discussion.

that doesnt address the preposterous notion that HH is made up mostly of former BE members.

Its really not a civil war, its 12, TWELVE members of BE that merged with minions and fish while the bulk of BE remains. I would call it less a civil war, and more a small group of revolutionaries who have hired a bunch of mercenaries from two other alliances.

DeletedUser46251

The way i see it, is you and your Enigma mates are worried Hert's nap with BE will lead to something more, as it would make much more geographical sense than a merge with yourselves.

So in your desperation to keep BE happy, you come on here to vigurously defend Meta-man and his gang. When really you know nothing about the current situation or the history of BE, so should not really be commenting as if you are an elder statesmen of BE.