Meta-Man(if u cant win,hijack alliance that can win)

DeletedUser42857

All joking aside though, you only need to trawl through the pages of this thread and the top 12 thread to see what looks like a concerted pro BE propaganda effort by the Enigma guys and Dim...

Like I say, theres a huge difference between

Disagreeing, or refuting claims made by one side

and

automatically agreeing with, or pushing the argument for the other side.

DeletedUser

ohhh well

im only log in in Honour our big friend Jason

why ?
He talk about honour alot - he simply dont have and not diserve play behind this or other alliance
Truth ? you dont know that word (because you have demence you believe your lies are truth)

you work spie for who at moment ?

and if mod want banned because im talk the truth well,

but this player not diserve grepolis comunity that it

DeletedUser

Ahhh :) I must say I am flattered to see all of you talking about me :) Lovely :)

First of all, story about the biggest traitor of Grepo, djsof: He was my player once, long time ago, let's say decent player, active. But, he is nothing more than a traitor, guy with some serious issues. His problem is: he cannot live without Meta. He follows us all the time, but he goes far away. He started long time ago on this server, but he was wiped out, several times. I am his obsession lol :) I am sorry djsof, I do not like guys, I told you that many times. Sorry, maybe you should ask JT?

Second, about JT: This guy left BE, he left his alliance when BE had the hardest time on this server, when GA was strong, when they hit us badly, when we were losing towns. Great leader JT decided to run away, because he was afraid that he might lose a server (what a blow to his ego, right?). He decided to give me founder rights, because he knew I could return the spirit to the alliance, and so on. You can all see what happened afterwards. BE survived, rocked the world, great team. Wow, JT decided to get back because MIOUNE asked him to get back. Fine, he took over Vamsi acc, started to play, fine, he is not a bad player. He worked with diplomacy etc. But his lust for power, his lust for founder role was enormous. He felt that he is more important that the whole alliance, and it was: give me founder rights, or split the BE. We all see the outcome. I will not say a single bad word about Great Arvid, nor Oak. They are his friends and I respect that, ofc they would follow him. All the other, just a puppets. Honor, JT has no honor. You can also see that Meta did not steal BE, BE guys wanted me as their founder.

Boris, you sober yet? :)

About MY SG: that is the alliance that will always have a special place in my heart. It is more than alliance, it is a family. Pure fighters!
About me (after all, it's a thread about me lol): My biggest problem is: I'm way too fair, honest and honorable. My only mistake: I should let my guys to kill JT first day HE WAS BOOTED. But I did not want that, since I wanted to fix the mess. Hey, it's not a sin to be a dreamer. I never stabbed any of my allies nor I will. On contrary, got stabbed many times, but all of my enemies ended as dead alliance afterwards :) Reason I'm silent around here - I DO NOT READ NOR USE EXTERNALS. I talk on the battlefield, and I have plenty of work in RL to do.
Our relations with EnigmaBC guys are amazing and you know why? Because they are straight, so we are. No lies, no scams like JT likes to work. Even though we were in war with HERT all the time, at least it was fair and straight war, no scams.
I can prove everything I said if you want :) I have everything saved :)

At the end, djsof my dear puppet :D I knew that you were my top fan :D thank you :D I feel like a superstar because of you :D Following me around, talking about me, wants my attention :D FYI, no you cannot be my groupie :p

Ladies and gents, tyvm,
Meta.

DeletedUser20948

I feel like this thread should be followed by shouts of 'bravo, bravo' or 'encore, encore' its all been very dramatic :D :pro:

DeletedUser

hey Meta, welcome back , its good to see you using the external forum at last. I never believed in you and I never truly felt your leadership. I used to be one of the best players of SG, you cant deny that, i even lead and was a council because im a just mean killing machine. In the other hand, you were just a biremes factory living in the shadows of Romefather and Argentis (founders of SG)
you betrayed us and dissolved 13th legion in Upsilon to get a power seat in SG. I promised Rocky/Ave to take you down and i did twice.
I got you banned in Actium while racing for wonders and I got you a bad spot in Upsilon ranks, Its fun to bring you down always.
payback is sweet thing indeed.

In Upsilon, you lead poorly with Nerfhearder losing WW to TheStoneCutters.
In Actium, you stabbed Illuminati in their back and killed a pact while my support still in your city and your Aussi simmer. Giving WW lead to BE. Once they won you couldn't stay away and wanted in with BE here, which is alright but to deny BE founders a power seat is unacceptable. They took you from Actium and respected you enough to give you some rights, then you turned against them. I think you were scared to be beaten again by BE, you saw how organized they were in Actium and you decided to cancer eat them from inside early in the server to eliminate WW threats ? BE dont need you and taking you in was a big mistake.

I left this world because I started too late and too far from my friends (raivo/volsking) so i left while i was with Warlord,joined Fish clan then gave up. your members Vulture and Dynosis were there to confirm this. To know how i play check (Dyme top attackers) I couldn't play with Warlords and felt bad when i left them later so i just left all together. i could have moved closer to grepo addicts but its was waste of time .

Anyways, I think you have more than BE to worry about in this world, the purpose of this post was to show your true worth to other leaders and to warn them from your ways.;)

DeletedUser21064

hey Meta, welcome back , its good to see you using the external forum at last. I never believed in you and I never truly felt your leadership. I used to be one of the best players of SG, you cant deny that, i even lead and was a council because im a just mean killing machine. In the other hand, you were just a biremes factory living in the shadows of Romefather and Argentis (founders of SG)
you betrayed us and dissolved 13th legion in Upsilon to get a power seat in SG. I promised Rocky/Ave to take you down and i did twice.
I got you banned in Actium while racing for wonders and I got you a bad spot in Upsilon ranks, Its fun to bring you down always.
payback is sweet thing indeed.

In Upsilon, you lead poorly with Nerfhearder losing WW to TheStoneCutters.
In Actium, you stabbed Illuminati in their back and killed a pact while my support still in your city and your Aussi simmer. Giving WW lead to BE. Once they won you couldn't stay away and wanted in with BE here, which is alright but to deny BE founders a power seat is unacceptable. They took you from Actium and respected you enough to give you some rights, then you turned against them. I think you were scared to be beaten again by BE, you saw how organized they were in Actium and you decided to cancer eat them from inside early in the server to eliminate WW threats ? BE dont need you and taking you in was a big mistake.

I left this world because I started too late and too far from my friends (raivo/volsking) so i left while i was with Warlord,joined Fish clan then gave up. your members Vulture and Dynosis were there to confirm this. To know how i play check (Dyme top attackers) I couldn't play with Warlords and felt bad when i left them later so i just left all together. i could have moved closer to grepo addicts but its was waste of time .

Anyways, I think you have more than BE to worry about in this world, the purpose of this post was to show your true worth to other leaders and to warn them from your ways.;)

If your that great and are the "Master" killer. Join and fight. Otherwise shut up . So man up. You talk the talk now walk the walk. I am tired of reading the samething over and over. Its put up or shut up time. Prove yourself on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hadesspartans

easy girl, why you so angry ? This post is not meant for you so you can just ignore us if we are not to your taste. Im talking to those who care to know a little about Meta-Man and his pathetic games. So far this thread got (Views: 1,719)
which is great for this slow forum to be honest. :D

I dont need to show you anything, its not about me. Its about Meta, he is the star of the show taking BE from its founders.
If you want something useful get a diploma online, if you want something funny watch youtube and if you want to look like a lunatic come back here with more out of topic replays.

Anger will get you nowhere :)

DeletedUser21064

Not angry. Just saying put on you big girl panties and get in the game. Dont shoot your mouth off from the sidelines and say you cant play because mommy is calling you home for supper. Get in the game or close your round mouth. It is that simple.
knee-to-head-knockout.gif

DeletedUser

What happened to freedom of speech ?
Last i checked, grepolis allows this kind of polite criticism. I just like what im doing its really fun:D

I think the fair deal is to give BE to its owners, those who won WW with it in Actium. once you guys play fair, then I will think about giving the poor Meta a break. Its funny to see his grepolis state is all 00000000 and he stop his silence with bad PR campaign . rofllg.jpg

DeletedUser

Djosf, poor kiddo :D I can send you my autograph, but I cant send you my picture, would be way to sick. All you keep talking around here is how good are you :D well, where is your team? :) Who can confirm it? :) On contrary, I have my team :D the team you run miles aways from :) I wonder why.
Your decision to join the enemy while on our WW's - traitor - talks enough about you :) And that is all you have :) Again, your obsession with me is almost scary :)
What, when you ran from Upsilon, you joined Actium, started in ocean 67 or sth like that..brave guy for sure haha :p And you lost, as the worst alliance of all times :)
You joined Eubea, again, miles away..but you got wiped out, several times :D
And no, you are not a pro..you are just a small guy, who had a good team on Upsilon..you have no skills :D I've seen your support, or should I say those tripwires :p

Get some help bud, I really mean it..:D

DeletedUser41036

This is excellent read! :D
Nice to see all of Actium guys going on so well with each other. haha

DeletedUser

He is owned :D By the SG, since he cant live without us :D Every single post he makes is about me or SG :) Soo :D We have a free promoter :D

DeletedUser

How about we rename this world to Actium 2.0 ? We have SG (Byzantine Empire), BE (Honorable Hellfish) and illums (HERT) all back again lol. All I need nwo is d0m0 right next to me and djsof somewhere at the end of the world sending obscene MM's and I'd feel right at home..

DeletedUser

Can someone explain to us,the ordinary mortals,the story of Actium?
Think we(HERT) will need some info if we will be Illums or how is that name:D
I love backstabbing stories:D

DeletedUser41036

Well in my opinion, Actium is world that was won by BE many months before WW even started when Evil Boris did what he did :).

All the drama came after that because many main characters didnt understood that BE already won and that BE leaders only play "divide and conquer" with the rest of alliances.
Not that there was much scheming needed when everybody was pacting and attacking everyone anyway. lol

And djsof, ofcourse, did excellent job with trolling the forums and making the chaos complete.

DeletedUser40589

d0mo now thats not true

The WW was a good race SG and BE went right to the wire or do you not remember it that way?

Any way this forum has been a good read hope all my old friends are doing well

All the best Tom

DeletedUser

Tea - actually naming You guys illums won't do You any justice as illums were a rather hopeless bunch there who completely failed at WW, but they were our age-long enemy there like You are here and Raivo was in illums like he is in HERT now (also volsking and some of your other previous members were part of illums in Actium), hence the parallel.

WW race in Actium was super close, we won by 1½ hours if I remember correctly, which is basically a photo-finish in the grepo marathon.

Tom - we are doing well, hope You come back some time ;)