Meta-Man(if u cant win,hijack alliance that can win)

DeletedUser

hello Eubea
what happened to my old friend Meta-Man ?

he was my team mate in Upsilon and lead us to fail in wonders 2nd week. Then in Actium he lost to Byzantium Empire
and now he plays here and boom, he stole the wining name thinking name win by itself.

what makes things worse, many of ( Shadow Guard) players still follow him around hoping to win something with him.
It wont happen guys, please find a new alliance and meet new friends.

djsof
upsilon/actium eye witness

DeletedUser

Now, you see, if you were actually playing this world instead of just trying to troll it, you'd know he didn't steal the name, he inherited the leadership and so far he seems to be doing a pretty good job.

So I'm pretty sure his members will do the sensible thing and ignore you, just like his allies are going to do. :p

DeletedUser

oh someone i dont know came to help Meta

he cant inherit an alliance while founders in same world. BE belong to all the list of players from Acitum ( world winner )
to make life easy for you i will post grepostate link to the original crew

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en47/alliance/2527/members

and this is SG from Actium
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en47/alliance/326/members

you can see this is a list of the last remaining members after WW is done. Meta still play to last second thiking he can build 7 wonders with 5 players. lol

this is another source showing players of Actium list and their alliances
http://www.grepointel.com/rank.php?server=en47&rt=players

if Meta lost wonder race to BE, why did he steal their alliance ?
Its not the name , its the crew that makes all the difference. I feel sorry for him and for you talking without knowing anything

DeletedUser

Lol, so he didn't give up until the fat lady was singing, I find that quite admirable in anybody.

And you're right, I don't know much, but I know enough about you, your name has been laughed about often enough in the forums and dismissed as a troll often enough too.

And by the way, he can inherit an alliance when jtribs leaves the world and hands his account off to someone else quite easily.

But I'll shush now, I'm sure Meta and Biikej can deal with you easily enough without me sticking my nose in.

DeletedUser

First i dont know who you are, never seen Ezypezy before, must be some mask of shame you wear .
Meta was an old friend but he never impressed me as grepolis player. He know a thing or two about conspiracy but not game talent.
he was beaten in Actium by BE. He lost, any man with self pride will not join the wining team then stab them in the back. Its like cancer, one guy came to BE crying to join them next thing they know he kick ppl out and bring his friends in.
This is a first in Grepolis history. (invite me I hijack your alliance tactic)
If you only know jtribs then you dont know what you talking about. BE has many players and 3 founders that i know of.

being a troll, not really . im straight forward undeceiving kinda guy. I laugh when i see a joke like you. point and shoot.
I still have friends in SG crew and many understood why i keep exposing Meta. I was a council/leader since Upsilon, i know him more than you do. So unless you come clean and tell your real grepo name, i dont see a point of explaining 3 worlds story to you.

DeletedUser20948

First i dont know who you are, never seen Ezypezy before, must be some mask of shame you wear .
Meta was an old friend but he never impressed me as grepolis player. He know a thing or two about conspiracy but not game talent.
he was beaten in Actium by BE. He lost, any man with self pride will not join the wining team then stab them in the back. Its like cancer, one guy came to BE crying to join them next thing they know he kick ppl out and bring his friends in.
If you only know jtribs then you dont know what you talking about. BE has many players and 3 founders that i know of.

being a troll, not really . im straight forward undeceiving kinda guy. I laugh when i see a joke like you. point and shoot.
I still have friends in SG crew and many understood why i keep exposing Meta. I was a council/leader since Upsilon, i know him more than you do. So unless you come clean and tell your real grepo name, i dont see a point of explaining 3 worlds story to you.

Are you actually serious?!?! It's also not the first time I've seen that tactic used its actually quite frequent. You also should learn to respect people as you clearly lack any form of respect

DeletedUser

Are you suffering from domestic fights? Upset with life,may be kicked out of somewhere? Or may be humiliated in public?..Jeez get a life dude, nobody here cares who you are, and who you have been playing with.To be frank, you look no better to me than "guest123678b" the player. Now stop trolling.<---------------------From here.:)

Are

DeletedUser

wow ladies, sorry if I hurt your feelings.
calling me a troll isnt gonna hid the truth. Why you get agitated when i write things backed up by grepo state/intel. Let him speak for himself, bring him here so we talk facts and numbers.

Its also weakness to send ladies to defend ya Meta. rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.jpg

conspiracy reached anew level with you my old friend, this is not grepolis anymore, its (biting the hand that fed you and gave you shelter) is this how you repay BE ? seriously ? what a gentleman.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow ladies, sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Its aso weakness to send ladies to defend ya Meta.

Clearly you are having something for the ladies,Must be the red mark of ladies shoe at your face.:D

DeletedUser20948

None of the people that have responded to you are ladies ;)

DeletedUser

oh so you are changing subject here , smart jungle boy.

I want Meta or I will keep exposing his tactics, im sure this world will be interested to know how much of a gentleman he is.
( guys we cant win WW because we dont know how, we will steal BE alliance and kick them out one by one) Meta's plan

DeletedUser

Holy mackrel, I have gone back in time and woke up in Actium again...

This is truly mental what is going on in this world today.

DeletedUser20948

Some people can't seem to let things go apparently :D:pro:

DeletedUser

i wonder where he is ?
is he scared to come in public ? he can tell his story about taking BE ?

why SG as a name isnt good anymore ?

he owes it to the world to explain this situation ? I wont bring something up and bother coming here unless its big

DeletedUser

I saw new threads and thought some interesting talk was happening.....guess not.

*Cough*

We either stick to the topic at hand or I'll close this thread too. :)

i don't think there is a topic specifically here, just some guy saying meta man was mean to him or something....idk. Might as well close.....please?

DeletedUser

I saw new threads and thought some interesting talk was happening.....guess not.

i don't think there is a topic specifically here, just some guy saying meta man was mean to him or something....idk. Might as well close.....please?

Ha, I could have already deleted something. ;)

I do not see anything wrong with what is being discussed at the moment. One player is angry with another player. As long as it stays within the rules, the thread will remain open. :)