Meta-Man(if u cant win,hijack alliance that can win)

DeletedUser

Don't flatter yourself.

This was consequence of HERT and HHs running operations together. :)

Some people fold under intense pressure like that, or not able to manage it so they go out that way.

actually I will do flatter myself. Lets say for now that im really enjoying (BE falling down) in forum and in the game.
im not in liberty atm to elaborate but soon will have a big laugh abt Meta and his semi-alliance.

gossip say he will change from alliances name hijacker to a refugee in HERT. 6 (BE) players just gone and he is running out of canon fodder. This is pretty good example of how karma bite you back when you steal names and kick founders.:)

DeletedUser

and you think they are falling down because of your posts?
not directly, but my post put Meta under the microscope in negative way, half bored team mates or those under some pressure will figure why wasting time with this guy if he did what he did. Beside the fact that im involved right now in game to bring BE down. My field of expertise was needed in this fight and so far plan is going perfectly. I have infiltrated BE from within and actively bringing them down as well in game. (total war, is my motto)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks mate.Those like us that have 7+ months fighting them and who made aware those who had ears about BE were totally failing.
But thank God you wrote a few lines and they crumbled!
Where were you before mate!
We poor heathens now can see the light:d
Wonder if I can bring down an alliance in Dyme with a few words:d
With all due respect:please stay in Dyme and leave Eubea to those who are playing in it:)
I did notice your emotional reaction in your posts,but please bear in mind this is not Actium,or Olympia for that matter:d
good luck in Dyme.

DeletedUser

Thanks mate.Those like us that have 7+ months fighting them and who made aware those who had ears about BE were totally failing.
But thank God you wrote a few lines and they crumbled!
Where were you before mate!
We poor heathens now can see the light:d
Wonder if I can bring down an alliance in Dyme with a few words:d
With all due respect:please stay in Dyme and leave Eubea to those who are playing in it:)
I did notice your emotional reaction in your posts,but please bear in mind this is not Actium,or Olympia for that matter:d
good luck in Dyme.

I have full respect to any player or alliance that brought Meta to his knees. All im saying is that i have been invited to Eubea for a purpose.
The ultimat goal was to see him fail again and he did. Im not claiming full credit of this operation but what makes me happy is that i worked my magic again. I will leave some things to be announced by Boris soon :)

DeletedUser

Lord help me not to ghost!
Hope Boris is not like you!
Rarely we can see such a boaster!
Not sure if you are different from Meta:(

DeletedUser38465

you sound obsessive over Meta-man. lol, almost stalker material.

DeletedUser42857

actually I will do flatter myself. Lets say for now that im really enjoying (BE falling down) in forum and in the game.
im not in liberty atm to elaborate but soon will have a big laugh abt Meta and his semi-alliance.

gossip say he will change from alliances name hijacker to a refugee in HERT. 6 (BE) players just gone and he is running out of canon fodder. This is pretty good example of how karma bite you back when you steal names and kick founders.:)

You arent at liberty to elaborate, gossip, yadda yadda.

Dude, you clearly know less of what is going on than people who arent even in BE. We know whats going on. All this "aint at liberty to elaborate".. Basically you dont know.

The ultimat goal was to see him fail again and he did. Im not claiming full credit of this operation but what makes me happy is that i worked my magic again. I will leave some things to be announced by Boris soon :)

So you are claiming how much credit? Not sure how you can claim any credit. And theres no need for Boris to announce anything, everyone knows what is going. Stop making out that you are some great tactical mastermind behind the whole thing and you know some big secret.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

obsessive no, but its fun to bring him down thats all. Tea boy, you are not obligated to come and comment on everything I say or post here.
Its an open forum for me to write anything i want within Grepo limits, If you bored go get some ice tea and chill.

Im enjoying Eubea now seeing hijackers going down. Its going to be really sweet WW race as im taking part of it now :)

some people weep and ghost and i get the crown with a great team. This is how you grepolis :)

DeletedUser29194

obsessive no, but its fun to bring him down thats all. Tea boy, you are not obligated to come and comment on everything I say or post here.
Its an open forum for me to write anything i want within Grepo limits, If you bored go get some ice tea and chill.

Im enjoying Eubea now seeing hijackers going down. Its going to be really sweet WW race as im taking part of it now :)

some people weep and ghost and i get the crown with a great team. This is how you grepolis :)

so basically what you saying is you are or where a spy

DeletedUser42857

Well you arent in the top 3 alliances, so how just are you going to get that crown?

DeletedUser

May you noob(djsof) tell us your ingame name?
Correction:
I do not give a sit about your posts.
My comments in this pnp were irrelevant to the theme,until you spread another lie like Meta is going to come in HERT.
Tell your master poking HERT this way is counterproductive for him;)
HERT does not get influenced by your vomits here;)

DeletedUser42857

You arent this noob that keeps spawning, messaging me spy reports on meta, and various enigma guys, then getting rimmed, then respawning, and going over the process all over again are you.

DeletedUser

Tea boy, i dont know why you trying to get HERT into this post. It was rumors and Im sure nobody will take Meta as a refuge.

DeletedUser

BE ( Meta) and his boys hit VM. I had plans for them but they all gone now. Well, i wish them good luck in whatever browser game they end up playing.