Meta-Man(if u cant win,hijack alliance that can win)

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter now. All i cared was to see Meta falls down in everyworld. I dont love or hate others . Stalking him ,,, nah
I had no interest of Eubea and Dyme will be my last world for sure. This game is ok but its time to move on in life and let all behind
If you play 9 worlds you come to realize this is just a creative way to waste time and meet strange people with weird names.

DeletedUser41036

Chop->You want some more?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As expected about 2 months ago ( check my old posts here). META -MAN is recruited to HERT

This is good news, HERT just needed him to be more miserable. The king of shame will plague Hert from within. I predicted this and it worked
god this is awesome prediction and news. Wing clipped Meta joins his conquerer as Grepolis slave .

I wonder how much begging got him this far. Your crew ghosted, do your self a favor and ghost with what left of your dignity.

DeletedUser

They won't ghost, they vowed some sort of revenge on us, not sure on what grounds are they after a revenge, but that's what they have stated.

DeletedUser20948

Be careful Ch0pper :D they may attack you with Biremes or something :D

DeletedUser

djsof,who is d.davies ingame:d
We are miserable now?
Who is the coward who after sabotating Illums in Actium run in BE?

DeletedUser32487

As expected about 2 months ago ( check my old posts here). META -MAN is recruited to HERT

This is good news, HERT just needed him to be more miserable. The king of shame will plague Hert from within. I predicted this and it worked
god this is awesome prediction and news. Wing clipped Meta joins his conquerer as Grepolis slave .

I wonder how much begging got him this far. Your crew ghosted, do your self a favor and ghost with what left of your dignity.

DJ my old friend.... you really need to have friends who tells you the whole truth. Even from HH you don't get that. What would you have done if Meta joined HH.....

Would you have accepted them to be your long lost friend then...

DeletedUser32487

So dj you promise to unveil who's account you are playing in HH, and then Boris will do the same.

Whilst HH thinks fishes are all idiots, and you guys are leading them on. So what more tricks you have planned of poor fishes expense. Now if only fishes knows you are using them all long. Or even does ex BE in HH know what you are plotting....

Is this all to kill meta? So you would have left HH and joined HERT if meta was over where you are now. You know I am not the sharpest, just trying to understand you :(

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

So much fuzz for nothing, so far no complains, dont ask leader rights or founder rights (where the other BE part in HH) asked from the start, love him in TEAM! HELPING OUT OTHERS, no ego trouble, good thing to have him, highly doubt he can be a cancer/plague overhere, djsf maling a whole topic about somebody else does say only 1 thing, Meta owned you and owning you stil today, 9 worlds is a lot playground without leaving your legacy behind (except externals).

DeletedUser38465

So much fuzz for nothing, so far no complains, dont ask leader rights or founder rights (where the other BE part in HH) asked from the start, love him in TEAM! HELPING OUT OTHERS, no ego trouble, good thing to have him, highly doubt he can be a cancer/plague overhere, djsf maling a whole topic about somebody else does say only 1 thing, Meta owned you and owning you stil today, 9 worlds is a lot playground without leaving your legacy behind (except externals).

Hey Erik, how many worlds have you played on?

DeletedUser

Less then djsof,lol
wonder why not a single comment from him anymore:D
The miserables apparently are kicking their .... big time,lol
Boris,mail me ingame mate;)

Guess it is not inapprorpiate to say it was djsof who brought Meta back to life again:D
And incidentally giving me the chance to know him.