MetalCore's Guide on how Not to approach S.G.C for a pact

DeletedUser2663

Ok guys, i have had the most amusing diplomatic conversation in my grepolis history and i felt like sharing it with you all. This is the standard format i recieve pact requests in as well, shocking aint it. Hope you enjoy it guys.

Read all the conversations starting from the the bottom for each section

MetalCore today at 2:04 AM
then you know your doomed. thanks for that, saves me the trouble of educating you

poseidon7634 today at 2:01 AM
one more thing i've dispatched a spy in your allaince,in fact i get daily reports

poseidon7634 today at 1:56 AM
i would've liked a pact, alas soethings aren't meant to be

poseidon7634 today at 1:41 AM
u refuse i hurt yur allaince, making u weaker

MetalCore today at 1:41 AM
wanna make it fair for you guys and make it your alliance vs me???? Even then i still have the upper hand.
PS: i wont use any support from my alliance

poseidon7634 today at 1:41 AM
btwmy pacts have been restraining now i unlesh them look at my awards and reconsider out of 1000000 members in alpha i'm 800 almost have level 20 acadamy

MetalCore today at 1:39 AM
sure then, dosnt matter to me,

poseidon7634 today at 1:39 AM
ok war then

MetalCore today at 1:39 AM
no

poseidon7634 today at 1:38 AM
u want 2 have a pact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now after that i got this

MetalCore today at 5:42 AM
ill forward you the message which caused them to want to war with us. nice to see someone with a bit of sense in this ocean. an you are right, one of our members could wipe their alliance, (i probably will anyway, look at the Attack battle point ranks for players and you will see me at rank 1 so if i wanted to i could)

EverettMaynard today at 5:35 AM
Hello there,

my alliance pact member seemingly has declared war on your alliance. This seems pretty retarded as one of your alliance members alone could probably wipe out the entire macedonian empire alliance. We are thinking about dissolving our pact with them as we suspect that they probably started this or over-reacted to something. All I can get out of the leader is that they have been attacked by the social gamers club for no reason. I doubt this is the case.

I was hoping you could shed some light on this so we can make an informed decision about this pact with them. Something they are apparently unable to do. Thanks for your time.

after i forwarded him the convo between me and posidon this was his response

EverettMaynard today at 5:45 AM
enjoy destroying them. I would do the same. they will receive no assistance from us. Thanks again for your time.

Now at this stage i was having to much fun so i decided to have some fun with posidon

MetalCore today at 6:58 AM
Oh BTW, one of your allies has pulled out of this little war lol. as soon as they heard about it they contacted me and as soon as i told em what was happening they couldnt bail out fast enough lol.

This is my favourite part of their message. Might want to take advice from it.

"my alliance pact member seemingly has declared war on your alliance. This seems pretty retarded as one of your alliance members alone could probably wipe out the entire macedonian empire alliance."

and this is their final statement. Seems they know exactly how to deal with Me and my bunch =)

"enjoy destroying them. I would do the same. they will receive no assistance from us. Thanks again for your time."

enjoy your doom =)

Here's what i got next =)

MetalCore today at 11:05 PM
First of all, we dont care about Points, We only have lots of points because we are good and attacking all of ocean 44 (which we have been doing so far) will not slow us down, hell we have only been getting points faster and faster when we attack. Attacking people like you speeds up our growth.

So no once again we will not have any pact or NAP with you

poseidon7634 today at 11:03 PM
tell me who sent the message

poseidon7634 today at 10:43 PM
i wish not to fight, i am not a coward and i will not lwet my fellow allaince players get attacked by your players, attacking us can weaken ur point level and your growing we don't need a pact prehaps a NAP

poseidon7634 today at 10:42 PM
who sent the message

poseidon7634 today at 5:26 PM
i'm fine with that but told i wouldn't have started this war if u haden't told your allaince to attack mine

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: keeping in with the topic name, if you want a pact with S.G.C dont do what this guy did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Looks like his friends have resorted to the only way of attacking they know of, shame, i was hoping for some DBP TBH, i never get attacked on any other servers

untitled-4.jpg

Now since I hate bolting as it is a noob move, I decided to do the old Carrot and stick approach, but I didn't use the carrot this time, just the stick :p and this was the result

GenWazza today at 7:34 AM
Ha.. you are right.. its only a game.. stupid at that.. Im going back to Evony very soon..Enjoy this game (if you can call it that :)

Another one bites the Dust!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*guffaw*

Alas, we in the Social Club shall continuously strive to make the eventuality of further conversations such as this, Metalcore's face-palmed consternation and sublime joy in ocean 044.

DeletedUser2663

this is what i deal with daily lol. but this by far the funniest of em all. ill post more as it happens

DeletedUser2663

Sorry bout the double post but i have added a little extra to it. So UPDATE

DeletedUser

Lol

I love it, what a n00b.

From time to time we get some of those idiotic mails... here's an example...

Great Sir Tom II today at 10:19 AM
Hi Deciple,

How goes it? Enjoying the game? I was wondering if you had anything specific in mind when you noobishly attacked one of my members...? If you want to run BP you should ask him to coordinate with you. Together you can set up a BOT to gain BP yourselves in a coordinated fashion.

But these ad hoc attacks WILL STOP or you will get yourself and your alliance into trouble which will result in a restart at the rim.

Great Sir Tom II

He thinks we are cheaters and are willing to kill our own units for the extra BP.

What a jk.

Aicy

Strategos
Damn... You must have really dull diplomatic messages if that's your most amusing one.

DeletedUser2663

PS: i have added a bit extra to the bottom, just keeping this updated for your entertainment

DeletedUser

Hmmm. We are in a pact with the Macedonian Empire. Needless to say I will be mailing this lil forum post to my Alliance leader and suggesting that if it pops up, we will not help Poseidon. Im not partial to helping out fools that blunder into fights because they think their dong is bigger than it really is.

Also glad I saw this.

DeletedUser

The Macedonian empire has now begun attacks on our alliance as well. A war on 2 fronts sounds like their kind of logic. This should be fun. :)

DeletedUser

Hahaha macedonian empire disbanded I was farming two of them they just build they're cities but no troops

DeletedUser

I love noobs asking for pacts. It makes lambda that much more fun