Pnp Mfa !!!

DeletedUser

You might have heard about MRAs but let me introduce you to a alliance ranked 20 in points,31 in ABP and 33 in DBP Ladies and Gentleman put your hands together for MFA(Mass Foundership Alliance) :D

9ff1ee3ea85d4a82bd5d154.png
2739f4c8decb4990b68b78f.png

Alliance of its own kind,maybe first in history of grepolis where everyone is founder.
Is Inno Games going to have an award for most founders ?

Recruitment is still open if anybody wants to be the founder lol
dd099532e4224dd49f2ecf8.png

Let us see which member will disband it first.

DeletedUser

nah its not the first one..in Corinth there was a 40players group that had done the same but the basic diference is that the Corinth crew was made by many elite players..they were a lot selective i can say;-)

but Innogames should award with 5000 gold the first one who disbands the alliance..that would be a bet to put;-)

DeletedUser

someone join it for a day, disband and then re-join your own alliance

DeletedUser22940

This worked real well on Corinth, those guys were monsters.....not sure if these guys are coming from there.

DeletedUser

Some of them have impressive stats but problem with this mass foundership is that you don't know who is accepting pacts,who is declining them and for enemies its much easier,they don't need to hack founder's account to dissolve it just join that alliance get rights and click on a button and congratulations you won the war,those people will never figure out that who dissolved it,no matter how close friends they are.
Maybe one day they will woke up and find that somebody got mad and disbanded allaince just because of broke up with his girlfriend lol

DeletedUser

Some of them have impressive stats but problem with this mass foundership is that you don't know who is accepting pacts,who is declining them and for enemies its much easier,they don't need to hack founder's account to dissolve it just join that alliance get rights and click on a button and congratulations you won the war,those people will never figure out that who dissolved it,no matter how close friends they are.
Maybe one day they will woke up and find that somebody got mad and disbanded allaince just because of broke up with his girlfriend lol

that would be really heartbreaking...lol:);-)

DeletedUser

Interesting theory you have there.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised that it still exists and now is Divided in East and West, how come no one disbanded this yet?

DeletedUser

An alliance named Macedonian Front is now Friendship East.

DeletedUser

nah its not the first one..in Corinth there was a 40players group that had done the same but the basic diference is that the Corinth crew was made by many elite players..they were a lot selective i can say;-)

but Innogames should award with 5000 gold the first one who disbands the alliance..that would be a bet to put;-)

Why yes we were. *wink*

And someone did make an offer to anyone that would disband. Um, and that didn't happen.

As for joining for a day... I've been able to get jobs far more easily than it is for peeps to get into TA. So, that's not going to work so much. hee hee hee