Michael Philippides RIP

• Thread starter DeletedUser19318
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I may not have known this man, or played in this world, but I offer my condolence none the less. The death of someone is always sad, even more so when that someone was a Grepolis player.

DeletedUser40267

I would like to say goodbye to a new friend, and old enemy, and a good guy who left us too soon.

I have just gotten to know Micheal over the past few months and he always seemed like a great guy when I chatted with him in Skype. This was different for me because he was a long time enemy of mine in our previous world Knossos. But, he treated me with respect and kindness when we ended up on the same side here in EV. We've battled on opposite sides many times and he was a great warrior in this game. I respected him as an enemy just as much as I did an ally. He was a great player and will be missed.

R.I.P.,

Aces

DeletedUser

I hate when I hear staff like this :(

Didn`t know you but you were in EN family my family. All thoughts and prays for his family so they can find the strength to deal with this tragedy.

~R.I.P~

DeletedUser

R.I.P Michael. I've never had the pleasure to fight on the same side as him, but I've had the burden of fighting against him. A true warrior in Grep and one hell of nice guy. He will forever live on in memory, in my profile. If EN members need anything, or any close friends of his for that matter, just send a message...

P.

DeletedUser

My condolences and thoughts goes out too his family!

R.I.P my friend

annette61

Phrourach
My dear Michael
My team mate
My friend.
We traveled far from one allience to the next we stayed together till we found our way home.
There was never a time to be worried when you were here,i still hear your words "Relax Annette just build its okz"
I waited for your your light on sykpe to glow again but it was dim, now i light a candle for you so you can see my light glow and know i am thinking of you.
People say its just a game but its not, its the people that play the game that make the game it brings nations from all over the world together.
We never met but you touched my heart in a special way.
My tears flow for a dear friend i have lost.
God Bless You Michael

DeletedUser24152

Its a sad time indeed. A great player lost in game and in life. A lot of respect to all those that know him game wise and show a lot of respect towards family and friends!

DeletedUser32731

RIP MP.. Respect is what you have earned from everyone. Hope the family best wishes and u will be remembered!

DeletedUser

Really sad to hear this. It was a privilege to be on the same side as you MP more than once. Your passion for the game and humor was infectious, never a dull moment. I can't find the words to do you justice. My condolences to your friends and family.

RIP Mikey

DeletedUser

Thank you From all the family

Hello people,

My Name is Constantinos Philippides i was Mikes brother. I want to thank you from
all my heart for all the good words you said about Mike and the wishes you have send to our
family ,

May God be with you

DeletedUser19318

The above acknowledgement validates our actions and we thank you as well... and we are so sorry we were unable to do more, especially as we spent a lot of time with Mike.

DeletedUser

Hello people,

My Name is Constantinos Philippides i was Mikes brother. I want to thank you from
all my heart for all the good words you said about Mike and the wishes you have send to our
family ,

May God be with you

Yea we are sorry we cant do more, just hope you guys are coping with your loss.

DeletedUser29713

Hello people,

family ,

May God be with you

Our prayers are with your brother my friend. May his soul rest in peace and may Lord bless you with patience over this loss.
Amen.

DeletedUser

My prayers are with you my brother. I still can't believe I lost such a good friend, just few hours ago, I was sending you message on skype. And now I saw this :((((( You will be missed.
R.I.P Michael.