Mickey D's

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date

DeletedUser32373

We are heading Northeast guys. Try to take ocean 54, but it is ok if we can't all make it there in time. Just make sure we can be in the same ocean. I will call for all of us to join when the time comes.

Mickey D's
View attachment 9267

Speed: World 2+ Unit 2+
Morale: Preferably Inactive
Conquer System: Conquest

We will start in ocean 54, the Northeast corner of this world. We will not be looking at ANY pacts until one month after BP ends and will only then look at Grepostats and pick an alliance who has not lost more than 5 cities. We have already recruited many players and have guys coming from Sparta, Troy, Helorus, and Xi. We will have an alliance member cap of 40, as we have 15 or so players coming in from other worlds. We will be the 1st decent alliance taking in refugees as we'll be stackin' their cities for BP's. ;) No pacts will be made, really at all, as we are a group of ninjas, and ninjas don't like nobody 'cept Ronald McDonald.

We will take you in if you qualify, as in your weight, the size of your mouth, and the calories you can take in in the course of one day. You also must have at least 20 Wood, Rock, and Silver when you join so you can send it to Ronald, our king and our leader. Ronald's name will be released on the day that the world starts.

Alliance Profile:

Profile Pic: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ way up at the top

"This alliance, will stand together, and our ninja powers will enact when you threaten to take our money or our food. Attempt to do either of those, and the flab will come down on YOU.

And about war with us- We'll be doin' it our way and you'll be lovin' it.

We will only take in players that weigh 200+ pounds, with a mouth 8 inches+ from side to side, and able to take in 5300+ calories a day. We get our energy from our Big Mac's and our McGriddles. You also must live in the Northeastern side of Grepo, its where we got the most McDonalds. Live on, my bruthas.

Alliances to get chewed up:

(>All the alliances we are at war with here<)

Alliance Members:
RICK ROSS DA BOSS
Awesomeness.
GrecianFive
Kezamus
mufc1999
theodore337
10destructer
Aserius
Damianos19
geogriffin
Rael II
andrewpunk
The romanconquerer
klutchsmaster
braaaaap
Mpande
Link of Time
lollislaughter
Learicus
Paper Cut
Leolis
Milos II Silni
thegreatxar
Blindllama17
jjmeow
jjwinz
Quantam
Scarecrow.
wasty
ChristianTheBrave
evil shadow
crazy cowboy
LordGruff
mordc
cyclus1998
HUEY29
outcast89
Thodas
EnyoIII
jdcampbell91
strider338
RiotShield
Bouddicae
rodi5000
Strategus I
break stuff
Blueze
rasta420420
johntheman
Locuzt
18bakerf
Some other guy who is apparently pretty good but I forgot his name

And possibly......
Cyaphas
xzodd
exe0
joseph-laff
slobo.c
snowywarren
ofuzar

Yo dawgz we gonna be starting here in DA next world if the settings is good so join up cuz we gonna win like tru winnaz so it's time for domination.

My Experience as a player/ leader/ founder.

I founded the #8 alliance in Sparta, which was Condemned Horde, we fought against the Prophets and Prophets of Chaos (#1 and 2 alliances in the world) Started the alliance from scratch

I also founded the #8 alliance in Xi, over on the US server, we were beating the #6 alliance in a war until the #2 alliance helped them out and my co founder ditched ;) started it from scratch
I am also currently one of the leaders of the #11 alliance in Achilles. Joined up with a couple friends

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i can tell you right now i an able to consume 5400 calories evry 8 hours and weigh 300 pounds and sleep with my mc fries in my mouth but i am very unexprienced and is looking for an alliance who will guide me to be better player and cooperate with me contact me if you will allow me to join i understand if you only want experienced players so don't be afraid to say no

DeletedUser

Skills can be taught, activity is what we're after.

PM me locuzt.

DeletedUser

i would like to join as well. I left for a while from grepolis but am looking to come back. This world looked like the best to restart in. :)

DeletedUser

i would like to join as well. I left for a while from grepolis but am looking to come back. This world looked like the best to restart in. :)

If anyone wishes to join, PM either me or Rick for a quick response. Please include in your application:
Grepostats
Activity

If these are lied about, within the first few weeks of the world you will be kicked.

DeletedUser32373

If anyone wishes to join, PM either me or Rick for a quick response. Please include in your application:
Grepostats
Activity

If these are lied about, within the first few weeks of the world you will be kicked.

And conked. (If it was a really dirty lie)

DeletedUser

thank you for understanding and i guess ill see you there um my city name will be the same as my fourm name so you'll know when i send the alliance request

DeletedUser

oh don't forget to add my name to the roster (i made this message while eaten my mc fies and burger :) )

DeletedUser43601

I couldn't wait so I've already joined, I did tell it to put my north-east but instead I'm right near the top of o55, just checking that's cool and I'm still in the alliance ricky ross

DeletedUser

he said anyone joining the world early wont be joining the alliance if they are not near us.

DeletedUser

I will join tomorrow at the morning... if someone with join earlier with Rick, please send me an invitation link in pm. :) Okey?