Mickey D's

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date

DeletedUser

is it okay if i join today im in ocean 54 waiting for my invite

DeletedUser18366

is it okay if i join today im in ocean 54 waiting for my invite

Are you on the original roster?
If not, please can you state your experience and give a few simple reasons as to why you should be recruited?

DeletedUser18366

Sorry mate, I couldn't be bothered scrolling through the whole list :p

DeletedUser

thats fine but if you really want to know im actually not that excperienced working with experienced people ive been in a few training alliances and im ready to take it to the next level learn some new strategys and etc

DeletedUser

i see andrewpunk's name in your alliance or smthing wrong with my eyes?

DeletedUser43432

url=http://en.grepolis.com/invite-2049422-en68?invitation_id=575009&invitation_mac=ad765900&ref=player_invite_bbcode]
728x90.jpg
[/url]

DeletedUser32373

Nope nothing is wrong with your eyes andrewpunk is with us. Why are you asking?

DeletedUser

Nope nothing is wrong with your eyes andrewpunk is with us. Why are you asking?

do one favor for me my good friend...turn on grepostats...then check achilles ... then find andrewpunk ,,,then hes alliance changes...take a look at that number well......thats all.

nothing else to add...players like him badly affects on alliance reputation .

i dont care if u will keep him in alliance or whatever ... just a friendly advice to Thrillology's friend.

DeletedUser32373

I talked to him sir, and I understand why he has been in all of those alliances.

DeletedUser

I know y'all from some world, was it Achilles or Sparta ? I was with the Prophets from day 1. Oh boy feels like 20 yrs ago

DeletedUser32373

Both Achilles and Sparta ;) we have guys from both of those worlds and I also played in both of those worlds.

DeletedUser

Both Achilles and Sparta ;) we have guys from both of those worlds and I also played in both of those worlds.
in Achilles i was with ( clivestraddle) but i left after 4 months and gave my cities to my friends in blue ocean.
in Sparta i was with (CasperMKD) and others and i think they were Prophets, man i have played to many world that messed up my brain.
your friend request accepted in here. don't attack my boys in O54 ;)

DeletedUser32373

Oh cool, I am great freinds with CasperMKD!!! He said he would join us if Sparta wasn't his last world :( he is a great player :)