Midnight LS

DeletedUser

We are Midnight LS
We are an elite organization of mercenaries. From other worlds we have come, here to rule

uyhtuiyti.jpg

What type of players we are looking to recruit:
-Must be Active
-Being an Aggressive Player
-Willing to fight for the alliance
-Work as a team
-Show no mercy
If you posses these Qualities than we might consider you in.

Who am I?
Well some of you may know me from other worlds such as Phi or Knossos which i am currently playing at the moment.
I just like to have Fun, it's just in my blood, As i do enjoy Working with others.

What makes me a good leader:
Having 2 years of experience playing at Grepolis as i do enjoy creating alliances not only that but rising them to the top as i usually would.

Alliances experience:

Alliance - Area 51
Rank - 2
How long have i run the alliance - 1 YEAR
World - Phi
Alliance - Evil Management
Rank - 3
How long have i run the alliance - 8 Mouths
World - Byzantium

If you are Interested in a invitation Please PM me In-Game or on the Forums.

Goodluck

DeletedUser5554

how to tell someone isn't so elite...they came to a world where conquest is inactive and is claiming they can "dominate" it face it MRAing is the key to victory here...

DeletedUser5554

how to tell im right: the guy - repped me over this haha.

DeletedUser

Lol you don't even need alliances in this world. I'm a troy player that just joined today and i just dont get why anyone would need an alliance where someone can't delete your work. Then again I know how NOT to be a farm so I won't be ghosting anytime soon

DeletedUser

Why you need an alliance? I cant imagine my self playing almost one and a half year without an alliance , commonly in an alliance you have fun in the alliance's forum and surely you learn to your members the basics of the game and then you let them perfect the theory by letting them (or helping) in some player wars . When they are ready you begin alliance war!
Grepolis is not like farmerama , it is full of strategy I dont know why but most players are thinking that by having a big city you are the best , so most of the players ignore defences or their attack icludes mostly swordsman archers and chariots (defencive army) leaders must elliminate us much as they can these free points

DeletedUser5554

i never use chariots really unless im trying to add a few finishing touches and i have zeus worshipped in some of my cities

DeletedUser

Depends on how you play I guess...I play in an alliance with revolt/conquest worlds because its almost impossible to survive on your own without an alliance from day 1 there. But on a world where nobody can erase your work? I'm very good solo anyway and it will be more fun when more people crash their units against my city wall :)

DeletedUser5554

hahahaha that is a good point i still like communication though hence why im not soloing it :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree either way is fun. If anything I like to be a part of a tiny super active alliance that can fend for themselves though, socializing is always nice but hearing people rage because they just crashed all their attack units on your wall or because you've been farming them for weeks is nicer :) haha I'm sort of an evil solo team when it comes down to this world. I plan to give the people in my pathetic little ocean hell

DeletedUser

in a world where you cannot take a single city...how do you expect to dominate?

I suppose the key to victory is farming your opponents into inactivity ;)

On a more serious note, good luck to you!